I've been gone and now back. Wanna know why?

Cambar

peace is the key
Abayo I don't have time for shukaansi at the moment but thanks :drakelaugh:
uff! :mugshotman: first of all, i'm probably older than u second of all i'm an independent women who will be soon getting her master's degree sooo :hillarybiz: i gotta my bills to pay, work to go to, and university to attend. So many things to do but a man aint one of them and won't be for awhile

Yaraye

VIP
Same experience, whenever I travel to a small city, I notice that I'm the only black person there.

The whiteness is rubbing off on me tbh, I used to be in the target shooting society in university. :mjohreally:
I've also been told that my tastes are a bit too white:dead:

Target shoot sounds fun, by the way. When i was in elementary, my school took us on a rock climbing and archery trip. I had such a good time. I plan to pick up hobbies like that once I'm not so busy anymore.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
I taken ROTC back in highschool. They truly teach you how to be a person who can Live in the wild and some military training. They even teach you how to shoot a rifle :trumpsmirk:. The wilderness is actually good for you I advise anyone to learn how read a map and venture to your location nation parks try something new.

This was you huh
D-GrCHNUEAIq6gN.jpg_large.jpg

:mjkkk: :russ:

You JROTC mfs were annoying as shit.
Patriotic AF for no reason.