I've noticed something here

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
And there's a reason why there aren't very many. But I can provide more references for the well-known hadith in which Rasullulah SAW said a nation who appoints a woman as its leader shall never prosper.
Frankly the female leaders didn’t really exist in the Muslim world and the article he cited was about female European leaders so, huh?

Does it look like I’m speaking in that perspective or from an outside perspective? I don’t see the big fuss

I laughed at it though :mjlol:
Why would you? What truth? If you read it I don't think you will. You have a clear bias towards women being in power so you denied Saheeh Bukhari. Still don't know what's so funny about it. Care to explain?

Does it look like I’m speaking in that perspective or from an outside perspective? I don’t see the big fuss

I laughed at it though :mjlol:
And @a y a n as far as quoting Quran and Sunnah, nobody does it better than IslamQA. You can't really manipulate messages (especially when their explicitly stated by the Prophet PBUH himself).

I was never acting like your psychologist ee
Having respect for everyone regardless is a basic moral bro
I never say’d you specifically, I was just mentioning a general phenomena in terms of “forgetting” things...
When she asked you to not quote her, how did she disrespect you again?:ayaanswag:
I read through the thread, no worries.
And why don't you apply that to her then? She's the one who started everything. And why and how would I have respect for somebody whose insulted me several times? That's absolutely ridiculous. Unlike a lot of people here I actually have a spine. And you didn't see even one instance of her being disrespectful?

She wasn’t insulting you out of nothing, you blatantly disrespected her wishes in the first place :ohlord:

Saheeh Bukhari and a known salafi biased site to prove your point kkk
here are some other things disproving that

View attachment 118213View attachment 118214
And not "Saheeh Bukhari and a known to be Salafi site" but Sahih Bukhari, a reputable source of hadith and IslamQA - also a reputable site itself (with the exception of its fatwas). And this isn't one of them.

a y a n

VIP
Why would you? What truth? If you read it I don't think you will. You have a clear bias towards women being in power so you denied Saheeh Bukhari. Still don't know what's so funny about it. Care to explain?
I never denied it, when did you jump to that conclusion that I outright denied all of Sahih Bukhari?
I don’t have a bias, all I believe is that anyone able to do the job with the credentials should be allowed to do so. I laughed cause I found it hilarious, other than that no I don’t know why I laughed.
And @a y a n as far as quoting Quran and Sunnah, nobody does it better than IslamQA. You can't really manipulate messages (especially when their explicitly stated by the Prophet PBUH himself).
Hadith is collected from what others say the prophet and his companion said.
There are plenty of contradictions of what the Prophet (SAW) “said,” which isn’t possible because he is completely infallible.That isn’t physically possible so it must have been manipulated or passed down incorrectly sometime along that point. Therefore, you cannot take hadith like it’s full truth
And why don't you apply that to her then? She's the one who started everything. And why and how would I have respect for somebody whose insulted me several times? That's absolutely ridiculous. Unlike a lot of people here I actually have a spine. And you didn't see even one instance of her being disrespectful?
I never said she was in the right completely, did I not say from the beginning that her calling you a roach from the start was a bit off? Both of you messed up wym?
thebfact tha you come back to that after this long is funny tho
And not "Saheeh Bukhari and a known to be Salafi site" but Sahih Bukhari, a reputable source of hadith and IslamQA - also a reputable site itself (with the exception of its fatwas). And this isn't one of them.
Who said Islamqa was reputable? Where? When? Kkk

a y a n

VIP
I don’t see the reasoning or logic behind giving me a bunch of mehs and washing within seconds of me posting stuff :ayaanswag:
all right though. No problem

I never denied it, when did you jump to that conclusion that I outright denied all of Sahih Bukhari?
I don’t have a bias, all I believe is that anyone able to do the job with the credentials should be allowed to do so. I laughed cause I found it hilarious, other than that no I don’t know why I laughed.

Hadith is collected from what others say the prophet and his companion said.
There are plenty of contradictions of what the Prophet (SAW) “said,” which isn’t possible because he is completely infallible.That isn’t physically possible so it must have been manipulated or passed down incorrectly sometime along that point. Therefore, you cannot take hadith like it’s full truth

I never said she was in the right completely, did I not say from the beginning that her calling you a roach from the start was a bit off? Both of you messed up wym?
thebfact tha you come back to that after this long is funny tho

Who said Islamqa was reputable? Where? When? Kkk
Jesus Christ! IslamQA is a highly reputable authorative source of Islamic information, hence the .info domain. While you may be correct about its Salafist bias, as a Salafi site - this does not in any shape or form apply to its rulings concerning topics addressed in the Quran and Sunnah.

a y a n

VIP
Jesus Christ! IslamQA is a highly reputable authorative source of Islamic information, hence the .info domain. While you may be correct about its Salafist bias, as a Salafi site - this does not in any shape or form apply to its rulings concerning topics addressed in the Quran and Sunnah.
Again, who said it was reputable and authoritative?
:mjlol:

I don’t see the reasoning or logic behind giving me a bunch of mehs and washing within seconds of me posting stuff :ayaanswag:
all right though. No problem
Why not? I read them in time. And I can have my opinion on them. Don't know why people are acting like I'm not allowed to say or do anything here just cuz they hate me. :kanyeshrug:

a y a n

VIP
Why not? I read them in time. And I can have my opinion on them. Don't know why people are acting like I'm not allowed to say or do anything here just cuz they hate me. :kanyeshrug:
Who was talking about people and them hating you? What ??
Seems like a bit of an emotional thing to do, no? Go ahead though.

Trending