I've noticed something here

Again, who said it was reputable and authoritative?
:mjlol:
Islam Q&A is an academic, educational, da‘wah website which aims to offer advice and academic answers based on evidence from religious texts in an adequate and easy-to-understand manner... The website welcomes questions from everyone, Muslims and otherwise, about Islamic, psychological and social matters.

"Personally, I have benefited a lot from the page. Although some things they say may be a bit exaggerated." - Reddit user.

"I wouldn't pay any attention to their fatwas or their political opinions. But so far as citing the Quran and sunnah goes, as far as I know, nobody does it better than IslamQA." - Another user.

And while you may say these are just Reddit users the people refuting the site are also on similar sites and overall I've found it to have quite a good reputation. I've also discussed with other Muslims in real life.

@Gibiin-Udug for president and @Afrique for prime Minister
@Basic for interior minister @sambuusi for parlament speaker @Gedogyal for religious and family minister.. Add more if you'd like.

lol my cabinet is @Gibiin-Udug as defence minister. @Basic is my health minister. @Saredo will be my foreign affairs officer. @Gambar will be head of MI5. @sophisticate is the minister for education. Lol our first task will be to invade farax-spot and help civilise the population.

Radical

Been there, done that
I don't know but it's pretty weird. And it's solely because they're female. It's pretty hypocritical since they're always complaining about non-existent sexism. We should never have a female leader though. Women aren't fit to lead. I got called a roach for asking a question so I called some random a *** and then she calls me crazy for said question cuz apparently she said not to quote her yesterday and I forgot about that. If you can't handle it back then don't dish it out, simple. And then I get kicked out the thread. It's a double-standard and utter bullshit. Apparently I'm also on thin ice. For what exactly? I'm honestly confused. If someone fires shots at me then best believe I'll fire back. It's only fair. And they say I was using foul language but I get called a roach and a crazy and all this other shit but it's completely fine. What is this?

The Messenger of God said: "Never will succeed such a nation as makes a woman their ruler."

Yusuf alQaradawi chairman of the International Union of Muslim Scholars responded to the people who use this hadith:

"The Hadith That States “A People Ruled by a Woman Will Never Prosper.”

Among the proofs used by those scholars to prohibit women from being parliamentary candidates or members is the hadith narrated by Al-Bukhari and others on the authority of Abu Bakrah. The hadith states that when the Prophet (pbuh) was informed that the Persians had crowned the daughter of the emperor as their ruler after his death, he said, “A people ruled by a woman will never prosper.”

As for this hadith as a legal proof, we have to clarify some points:

First, should the hadith be generalized or restricted to the occasion on which it was said—that is, that the “people” meant in the hadith are the Persians whose hereditary rule forced them to crown a woman as their ruler although there could be much better qualified men among them to assume power? Although most jurisprudents view that the text should be generalized, not restricted to the occasion on which it was said, this opinion is not unanimously agreed upon. For example, it is narrated that Ibn Abbas, Ibn Umar and other Companions stressed the significance of considering the occasions of revelation. Otherwise, there might be misconception and misinterpretation like that which troubled a Kharijite sect called Al-Hururiyah and their likes, when they generalized the Qur’anic verses about the polytheists and applied them to the believers. (See Ash-Shatibi’s research on this in Al-Muwafaqat.) This shows that the occasion of the revelation of a certain verse, or the occasion on which a certain hadith was said, should be considered to fully understand the text, and that the generalization of the text should not be taken for granted.

This is confirmed with regard to the hadith in question, for if it is generalized, it contradicts the apparent meaning of some Qur’anic verses. To illustrate, the Qur’an narrates the story of a woman who led her people perfectly, ruled them justly, and managed their affairs so wisely that she spared them engagement in a hopeless war in which their men would be killed, their belongings would be looted, and they would get nothing. That woman was Balqis, queen of Sheba, whose story with Prophet Sulayman was mentioned in the Qur’an in Surat An-Naml (Surah 27), and who finally said, as stated in the Qur’an 27:44 "My Lord! Lo! I have wronged myself, and I surrender with Solomon unto Allah, the Lord of the Worlds.

Another confirmation that the hadith in question should not be generalized is the real fact witnessed today, namely that a lot of women have been much better and more useful for their nations than many men, and that some of those women are more efficient with regard to political and administrative ability than many of today’s Arab and Muslim leaders, who are mere males rather than “men.”

Second, Muslim scholars unanimously agree that it is impermissible for a woman to assume greater imamate or ultimate caliphate, the kind of rule and leadership referred to in the hadith in question and on the occasion on which it was said. In addition, the phrase “ruled by a woman” or “owned by a woman” as in other versions, refers to the case when a woman becomes a queen or head of state and everything is at her disposal and nothing is done without her command. The people in this case are literally “ruled” or “owned” by a woman, as the reins of power have come to her hands and everything has come to be at her beck and call. Yet scholars differ when it comes to positions other than caliph, president, head of state, and the like. Thus, a woman can be a minister, a judge, a treasurer, a supervisor, and so on. To illustrate, Umar ibn Al-Khattab appointed a woman called Ash-Shifa bint Abdullah Al-Adawiyah to observe and supervise the market, which position was a kind of general leadership.

Third, within democratic systems, when the community charges a person with a public position such as prime minister, this does not mean that he/she is given full authority as regards its affairs. In other words, a person in this case is not an ultimate ruler whose wish is a command or whose demand is unquestionable. Rather, he/she could be the head of a political party opposed by another party, and he/she could simply lose the following election, as happened to Indira Gandhi, former Indian prime minister, who had nothing in her party but her own vote in the elections. Thus, if a person in such a post is opposed by the majority, his/her opinion becomes just like that of a layman.

Allah Almighty knows best."

unfortunately somali women fight a lot lol. On here, there isn't any reason to attack the few other female members in such a toxic masc environment

Trending