Jobless incel records xalimo and her bf in public

When will Somali men realise that they are in fact, part of the greater 'dhagax' nation, carrying up to 50-60% of Madow DNA. I've seen a good number of you guys, especially some pictures from back home, and not all of you have timo jilicsan, and don't even get me started on those of you with visible 'dhagax' admixture, by way of Bantu/Banadiri/Shansi/Barwani or whoever your ancestor married.

Somali women are mostly with Somali men out of ethnic loyalty, religion and so forth. What do you think happens when people are exposed to other races/ethnic groups? Same thing that happens when Somali men are running around impregnating women, who go on 23andMe years later to find their father.

Insecure weirdos, shaqo yeesha. There are millions of Somali women, if you can't attract one yourself, your loss.

We gotta kill these niggas

I think they are C0rn fried mentally and think they can't compare to the Madow man, who are often cast as a sexual beast that conquers everyone. This is part of the whole cuckold fantasy/fear complex.

You'd think Madow men were crawling into their houses and seducing their imaginary wives.

The West often pushes the image of the Madow man 'taking our women' and it has seeped into the minds of a lot of groups evidently.

1728415704704.png

I’m sorry but the somali incel community might be the worst I thought it was the different cadaan ones or maybe the Moroccan one in France but Somalis incels (specifically reer uk) are just terrible we have a smaller incel community but it’s way louder then other groups I can’t imagine how it would be if there was 100mil Somalis.

Whelp…feel for you younger generation.

I think if this carries on and with everyone now being on the internet and even now spilling to real life with people being recorded, it’s just going to cause a lot of push back of younger Somali girls feeling nothing but distrust of Faraxs.

Let’s be real, this is taking to too far. Even Somali girls who’d never consider an ajnabi will feel repulsed if this continues. It won’t deter young girls from marrying out, it will just increase it.

Im older, married and never once in a million considered an ajnabi, but if I had to deal with this younger gen I’d consider leaving the community.

In my days we might have had a lot of drop out, boys who aren’t doing as well, maybe even ones who have brushed with crime….but at least they were….normal and somewhat trustworthy. Normal boys that could be reasoned with.

This is not it. I’m sorry for the younger gen, both girls and boys. Living in an age of phones and everything recorded is hell.

Whelp…feel for you younger generation.

I think if this carries on and with everyone now being on the internet and even now spilling to real life with people being recorded, it’s just going to cause a lot of push back of younger Somali girls feeling nothing but distrust of Faraxs.

Let’s be real, this is taking to too far. Even Somali girls who’d never consider an ajnabi will feel repulsed if this continues. It won’t deter young girls from marrying out, it will just increase it.

Im older, married and never once in a million considered an ajnabi, but if I had to deal with this younger gen I’d consider leaving the community.

In my days we might have had a lot of drop out, boys who aren’t doing as well, maybe even ones who have brushed with crime….but at least they were….normal and somewhat trustworthy.

This is not it. I’m sorry for the younger gen, both girls and boys. Living in an age of phones and everything recorded is hell.

Men from ethnic minorities in the West copy Madow men when it comes to clothing, style, handshakes, music etc, but at the same time, are racist/xenophobic AND deathly afraid of their 'women being taken by Madow men'. Seems to me, that these men think Madow men are their superior, in terms of sexual desirability and are projecting their own desires and insecurities onto their female counterparts.

All they're doing, by stalking, insulting, threatening and obsessing over this, is making Madow men seem more desirable. Especially for those that are falsely accused and harassed.

Furthering the disconnect. Because of guys like him halimos have to be on the guard 24/7 smh. Reer Holland find him and give him a proper lection lol

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
There’s bigger issues in that video than the ethnicity of the guy…

rayxn3

πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ
When will Somali men realise that they are in fact, part of the greater 'dhagax' nation, carrying up to 50-60% of Madow DNA. I've seen a good number of you guys, especially some pictures from back home, and not all of you have timo jilicsan, and don't even get me started on those of you with visible 'dhagax' admixture, by way of Bantu/Banadiri/Shansi/Barwani or whoever your ancestor married.

Somali women are mostly with Somali men out of ethnic loyalty, religion and so forth. What do you think happens when people are exposed to other races/ethnic groups? Same thing that happens when Somali men are running around impregnating women, who go on 23andMe years later to find their father.

Insecure weirdos, shaqo yeesha. There are millions of Somali women, if you can't attract one yourself, your loss.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts