Joint appreciation thread for Mercury and Radical

These guys are so classy. I think we should all give some love to @Mercury and @Radical Canjeerorism for bringing some humanity into the forum. I think this place would be a lot darker without both of you. You treat everyone with respect and I have never seen you denigrate anyone to get a cheap laugh. Most of us could learn something from you. Say something nice about these two please <3

I've already promised him this.
@Radical Canjeerorism Don't trust her, whatever she offers will come with strings attached, and before you know it you'll be signing contracts like this.
CreamyCheerfulCockroach-size_restricted.gif

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Saredo I'm surprised you don't have an appreciation thread. You are a breath of fresh air in this forum. @Helios you are slacking.
:what1:

psyche

To each their own
@Mercury isn't as active as before but he is a rarity here and a joy to have. A truly spectacular entity, that is void of any negative thoughts and handles arguments with grace unlike his opponents.

@Radical Canjeerorism my fellow malawax hater, what flaw do you have? I'm legit being serious sometimes this dude seems way to perfect to be real. Well mannered, respectful and charismatic, what more can you ask for ladies?