Joint appreciation thread for Mercury and Radical

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
@Afrique
Most girls I've spoken to find nice guys boring.. They want a guy, who makes them go crazy. A guy they can turn from bad to good.. If the guy is nice & miskiin in nature and he invites them for a date they'll quickly friendzone the miskiin :mjkkk:
A good guy that’s good looking is the best over a dickhead who’s good looking. Yes I put great importance on physical attraction.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Yeah they're consistently the best users ok on this forum. You guys are forgetting @The alchemist and @Apollo both are genuinely good users. Insightful, not trolling and being a good person.

Honestly I try to be like them but I can't hold it up when dealing with some of the users here. Props to all of them they deserve genuine respect.
@Mercury @Radical Canjeerorism @Wiilyam Ina Sheekh Zubeer and @Jiron are the only consistently respectful guys who bring a lot of perspective on this forum. :samwelcome:

Every other farax is hit and miss
oh is that so.
giphy (8).gif

psyche

To each their own
This article will interest you:

Examples of Nice Guy behaviour include:

• Performing kind gestures with the sole motive of seducing a woman
  • Insisting the reason they were rejected is “women like bad boys”
  • Believing showing basic human decency and manners makes them especially “nice”
  • Complaining about the difference between what women claim to want in a man and the men they actually go for.

I have never dealt with this kind of guy but have spotted this attitude online.

Let me @ one for you sis

@Odkac WRLD :browtf: