Joint appreciation thread for Mercury and Radical

@Jaydaan too since he knows he’s a little crazy but overall he’s respectful and contributes greatly.

giphy (3).gif

You women need to be honest. You will never marry these type of guys.

Thats if you really are women.

:browtf:

To answer your question honestly, yes if the kindness was sincere. But when a guy is being nice for ulterior reasons, you can usually sniff it and it's a huge turn-off. Hope that answers your question.

To answer your question honestly, yes if the kindness was sincere. But when a guy is being nice for ulterior reasons, you can usually sniff it and it's a huge turn-off. Hope that answers your question.
If you are looking for something nice go and buy yourself a cat :pachah1:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Sis I agree even within this forum there are many guys that appear nice to others but you know it’s not genuine.

@Afrique
Most girls I've spoken to find nice guys boring.. They want a guy, who makes them go crazy. A guy they can turn from bad to good.. If the guy is nice & miskiin in nature and he invites them for a date they'll quickly friendzone the miskiin :mjkkk:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
These guys are so classy. I think we should all give some love to @Mercury and @Radical Canjeerorism for bringing some humanity into the forum. I think this place would be a lot darker without both of you. You treat everyone with respect and I have never seen you denigrate anyone to get a cheap laugh. Most of us could learn something from you. Say something nice about these two please <3
Lovely people keep up the good work
Skjermbilde 2020-05-20 kl. 17.00.10.png

Sis I agree even within this forum there are many guys that appear nice to others but you know it’s not genuine.

This article will interest you:

Examples of Nice Guy behaviour include:

• Performing kind gestures with the sole motive of seducing a woman
  • Insisting the reason they were rejected is “women like bad boys”
  • Believing showing basic human decency and manners makes them especially “nice”
  • Complaining about the difference between what women claim to want in a man and the men they actually go for.

I have never dealt with this kind of guy but have spotted this attitude online.

Trending