Joint appreciation thread for Mercury and Radical

Gambar

VIP
What is it called? How to win damaged women and influence brain dead zombies?
tenor.gif

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Does this mean you've thrown out @the bully out, because he turned from milhouse to Nelson in a matter of months.
I'm always courteous unless I'm making a joke.

But if you cross me I'll go from a kitten to a killer
1589989206352.png

1589989244727.png

Lmao ! warya @Helios you have traumatized our boy @Abdisamad3 .
Yeah he's always trying to get at me. I don't know what I did honestly. He's probably just jealous.

I talk to @Afrique without bringing up a bizarre desire to alter her marital status and this attention I get from her irritates him. All his praise and affection for Knowles is just brushed aside
:tocry:

Last edited:
I agree @Radical Canjeerorism and @Mercury are two class acts, nothing but respect!
Let us add @Wiilyam Ina Sheekh Zubeer to that category.
I agree!

@Wiilyam Ina Sheekh Zubeer. We appreciate your kindness and wit.
@Jaydaan too since he knows he’s a little crazy but overall he’s respectful and contributes greatly.
@Mercury @Radical Canjeerorism @Wiilyam Ina Sheekh Zubeer and @Jiron are the only consistently respectful guys who bring a lot of perspective on this forum. :samwelcome:

Every other farax is hit and miss
Far too kind of all of you esteemed ladies and y'all are definitely in the same category when it comes to the women of sspot (really no problematic female users tho) but this is the moment of @Mercury and @Radical Canjeerorism to shine.
Remembering my earliest posts on sspot I have to say I'm a work in progress and more in the category @Gambar described.
I would also add @Samaalic Era @Helios @Abdisamad3 alongside @Jaydaan : Respectful gentlemen but xoogaa dhiigkar inducing at times :sass1:
We are like Malcolm X after Hajj but let's not forget about Detroit Red or even the radical NOI Malcolm.
The two gents OP mentioned plus @Jiron are more like MLK (@Mercury and his dream of male and female not judged by the composition of their chromosomes but the seasoning of their sambuus) , Gandhi (@Jiron minus Gandhi's slight racism ofc) and Mandela (@Radical Canjeerorism self-explanatory :duck: )
But I appreciate the love shown :friendhug:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I agree @Radical Canjeerorism and @Mercury are two class acts, nothing but respect!

Far too kind of all of all of you esteemed ladies and y'all are definitely in the same category when it comes to the women of sspot (really no problematic female users tho) but this is the moment of @Mercury and @Radical Canjeerorism to shine.
Remembering my earliest posts on sspot I have to say I'm a work in progress and more in the category @Gambar described.
I would also add @Samaalic Era @Helios @Abdisamad3 alongside @Jaydaan : Respectful gentlemen but xoogaa dhiigkar inducing at times :sass1:
We are like Malcolm X after Hajj but let's not forget about Detroit Red or even the radical NOI Malcolm.
The two gents OP mentioned plus @Jiron are more like MLK (@Mercury and his dream of male and female not judged by the composition of their chromosomes but the seasoning of their sambuus) , Gandhi (@Jiron minus Gandhi's slight racism ofc) and Mandela (@Radical Canjeerorism self-explanatory :duck: )
But I appreciate the love shown :friendhug:
You are too humble sxb. Defo among the top users here.
Your classic humor and unique style makes you very memorable

I still haven't recovered from some your memes. Real nigga:friendhug:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Mercury personality is out of this world, such a gentleman, calm, respectful and is intact with somalinimo, his wife is lucky mashallah. Haters couldn’t break him and they will never break him.

@Radical Canjeerorism on the other hand, has been problematic lately, he has bad mouthed malawaax, threatened to put black magic on me and @Afrique but but but but he’s far better than 90% of these so called Somali men, never follows and marches to the beat of his own drum.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Thank you everyone❤
@Afrique
@Yukon_Niner
@Gambar
@Saredo
@Basic
@Gibiin-Udug
@Furioso
@Karats
@Samaalic Era
@Wiilyam Ina Sheekh Zubeer
@anyways
@sophisticate

And everyone else whose in this thread spreading kindness and positivity but in my opinion @Jiron should get awarded for most positive member on Somalispot nice upstanding guy everyone could learn from him

I'm not perfect nor an angel I make mistakes like everyone else I see myself as a decent guy

One thing I dont like is injustice which I saw alot when I was growing up and I promised myself I would never be like that nor treat anyone like that

-Judging girls by what they wear jeans,no hijab etc

-Fathers who are more absent than involved in their kids lives

- Fathers who would be sitting at the local coffeshop everyday instead of helping the wife with the kids

-Mothers who talk bad about their kids or husband

- kids preparing a meal or plate for you and cleaning after you

-wives who don't get acknowledged or appreciated for the things they do in the house

-parents who wouldn't tolerate certain behaviour from their daughter but be lenient or excuse the same behaviour when theyre son does it

I hope in the future there will be less of these stuff so the next generation wont continue the cycle

People who I disagree with make this site better. I like the diversity of opinions and origins on here. The farax I know in real life are painfully dull, and all care about the same shit.

For this I thank them.

Trending