Jubaland Forces Invade Ghetto Somalia

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
:mindblown: :mindblown: what are you laughing about idiot?!! Dude, you're a mess, all talk no action. I have NOT LOST A SINGLE INCH OF MY LAND... Unlike you who fled his traditional land to the amusement of the H2us. You're SHIT MILITARILY, you wouldn't let the H2us take your districts in GG and Mudug if you had an inch of pride in you.

Just shut the f*ck up moron. Destitute impecunious little chicken buuns are always the loudest in the room.

Cuckoo for cocoa pops. :mjlol:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
:mindblown: :mindblown: what are you laughing about idiot?!! Dude, you're a mess, all talk no action. I have NOT LOST A SINGLE INCH OF MY LAND... Unlike you who fled his traditional land to the amusement of the H2us. You're SHIT MILITARILY, you wouldn't let the H2us take your districts in GG and Mudug if you had an inch of pride in you.

Just shut the f*ck up moron. Destitute impecunious little chicken buuns are always the loudest in the room.

You lost Baraxley when I captured it for you in Nus Qiyamo and gave it away like a naag, this rescue was done by Gen. Abdiaziiz Ali Barre. In one night, 700 of your men died. I saved you in Konfuur, do I need to up the Morgan tape? And Isaaqs are sitting 30km away from your capital. You're not a war like clan. You're cunto sxb.

:trumpsmirk:

E9F64B18-236F-4439-8800-A60DABDD6D62.jpeg

repo

VIP
You lost Baraxley when I captured it for you in Nus Qiyamo and gave it away like a naag, this rescue was done by Gen. Abdiaziiz Ali Barre. In one night, 700 of your men died. I saved you in Konfuur, do I need to up the Morgan tape? And Isaaqs are sitting 30km away from your capital. You're not a war like clan. You're cunto sxb.

View attachment 136785
USC gained access to Galkayo on a night attack and the people that died were civilians. They are very much like your own and how you pillaged Kismayo that's why you see eye to eye. When they wanted to return, they signed over land including the airport so they were as emasculated as you were.

:umad:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wagad was mayor (under morgan)
jarato was mayor
taano was mayor
Bro, nobody gives a f*ck about the Kacaan, Nobody cares what the inept corrupt Kacaan made as Mayor. Historically and traditionally, Kismayo is a Harti city just like Djibouti is a Dir city or Hargeisa is an Isaaq city, there is NO negotiation in that. That’s a fact you need to acknowledge. Just because you squatted in a barrack called Guulwadde or Aabo Siyaad gave you positions and homes to loot more national resources doesn’t mean you are the owners of the city, get that through your head retard.
They should free Tukaraq.

2020-05-20_somalia-control-map-2020-shabaab-somaliland-puntland.png
Tukaraq is Dhulbahante land! they control the lands and can choose whoever they want. I thought Marehan respected Dhulbahante? Why do you need to mention their clan or regions in FKD?

Adaawe

USC gained access to Galkayo on a night attack and the people that died were civilians. They are very much like your own and how you pillaged Kismayo that's why you see eye to eye. When they wanted to return, they signed over land including the airport so they were as emasculated as you were.

:umad:

STFU everybody knows who'll win in a fight between us. I could keep humiliating you and show more Ls you took to us in the last decade in Jubboyinka. But Somaliweyn o dhan knows whose rag between us. There's no need.

repo

VIP
They should free Tukaraq.

2020-05-20_somalia-control-map-2020-shabaab-somaliland-puntland.png
STFU everybody knows who'll win in a fight between us. I could keep humiliating you and show more Ls you took to us in the last decade in Jubboyinka. But Somaliweyn o dhan knows whose rag between us. There's no need.

If you have to base your self-worth on the collective standards of a failed people, it's no wonder you are losing.

Saaxo is the one bright spot in a sea of darkness.:wow:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Are you actually denying that Marehan used to own Cadado, Galinsoor, Dhusomareb and Bandiiradleey?!! Those are known facts and I'm actually baffled by your lack of knowledge about the topic. You can minimise the damage all you want but a man losing DISTRICTS to rival clans SHOULD SHUT THE f*ck UP AND STAY SILENT. It's disgraceful to even participate FkD when your traditional land is forcefully taken from you.

This is the newest demographics map on the net. Just see how the districts I mentioned are far off from your current clan borders. They used to be yours, your birthright and now some H2u barbarians squat in it unchallenged. View attachment 136777
Nope, Only Dhuusomareeb and Gelinsoor were once Marehan maybe back in the 1800s but Reer Guri literally migrated vacating those barren lands. Only Bah Ogaden and few remained. Benaadirlay is Sacad heartland I dont know what you talking about.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Prior to AMISOM existence, Beesha were uncontested rulers of Kista, only through the use of KDF tank did the Kablalax dare poke out his head. Even AS recognized our authority :russ:

Oh please. It was through HG.... specifically Cayr, that you lot were in Kismayo.

Hence the name, *Kastumo Cayr*

Adaawe

Nope, Only Dhuusomareeb and Gelinsoor were once Marehan maybe back in the 1800s but Reer Guri literally migrated vacating those barren lands. Only Bah Ogaden and few remained. Benaadirlay is Sacad heartland I dont know what you talking about.

We started to leave heavily from 1860s to the 1890s. When you don't have the majority of MX there. Other clans will fill that vaccum. Plus, a shit ton of MX also moved to Xamar during the SYL/Kacaan eras as well. Making us less in the region.

The MXs who are left in Galmudug are stubborn bunch but I can't hate. Every man loves his land. Stay strapped my Galti bros :gunsmiley:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Maxamud Saleebaan shouldn't talk. You tapped out as SSDF. Reer Bicidyahan and Reer Maxamud held their nuts ngl against Hawiye but you? Please you're children to me.

:wow:
Reer bicidyahan and reer mohamud are my brothers together we are Ibrahim jibrahil don't try to divide us bun foqal bun
chrisfreshhah.png

Trending