Jubaland Forces Invade Ghetto Somalia

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
And we welcomed this nigga back to the righteous fold of boqortoyada and away from the godless communist ideology he served for so long. If it was up to me, i would've have deported his ass to Cabudwaaq.
Ninka wa nin reer qardhod ah he redeem him self during the civil war 1991 on top of that his abdirahim Ibrahim, his subclan is one of majerteen hardcore fighters....

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Where was this nigga when his father in law was poisoning and killing our people in mudug? He was living in a mansion and enjoying pu$$y
There were alot majerteen who were kacaan for example khalif cisse mudan,ilhan omar father, faroole and the greatest poet of all time ali elmi afayare not only morgan, morgan came out clean during the civil war he stood for daroodnimo until darood back stab him

Libaax-Joore

VIP
@Apophis ali elmi afyare was osman mohamud bah dhulbahante he was the mouth piece of dowladi kacanka he was anti sddf at least morgan came out clean during the civil ali elmi afyare die us kacanist

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Waa dayuus. So as any MJ part of that army at that time
Remember this guys were sworn to protect their country thats why they didn't sided with their qabil..... they put nation over their tol i will put all the blame on mohamed siyad bare because he was the head of state no man was above him he waited until hawiye knock down on his door and run away like b11tch

Libaax-Joore

VIP
@Apophis general morgan and boqorka belaha darood boqor burhan boqor muse
FB_IMG_1597095024400.jpg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@TekNiKo no more papa hawiye will save you we will arm pro jubbaland marexaan like reer ahmed and send reer dinni back to galgadud inshallah operation gedo freedom will start soon
More Reer Diini live in Gedo than Galgaduud shows how little you know about the region!

TekNiKo

VIP
Only Ugas Sharmake and Reer Siyaad diini and alot of them have Raxaweyn sheegato to boost their numbers.
You missed Warfaa Diini and Reer Kooshin Diini, Reer Diini doesnt incorporate clans do you think we are Ogaden who incorporate Warday?

You missed Warfaa Diini and Reer Kooshin Diini, Reer Diini doesnt incorporate clans do you think we are Ogaden who incorporate Warday?
Check the Ugas Sharmakee senator he looks like Uhuru brother.

Reer diini in juboyinka are mostly Raxawey Madow sheegato and majority look straight up Shaka Zulu.

Reer Koshin are useless they are labo xabo so is warfare diini.They cant fill a bath tub.

Wardey look more Somali than them more than half of reer diini in Ghetto.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
I don’t care wether , they are Mareexaan or somebody else , as long as they support
Jubaland State , I welcome them and i like them.
If they are against Jubaland I am against them.
Jubaland first.

TekNiKo

VIP
Check the Ugas Sharmakee senator he looks like Uhuru brother.

Reer diini in juboyinka are mostly Raxawey madow sheegato and majority look straight up Shaka Zulu.

Reer Koshin are useless they are labo xabo so is warfare diini.They cant fill a bath tub.

Wardey look more Somali than them more than half of reer diini in Ghetto.
Please dont get into looks, that is homo and unmanly. Fartaag mother is Gabaweyne thats why he resembles them, inta kale wa gayness.