Jubaland Forces Invade Ghetto Somalia

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Negeyle Ila Kismaayo unaka leh.

:gaasdrink:
Reer Ahmed and wagardac are the only mareexan subclan I respect
rejoice.png

Mx should be the last to talk about the civil war or Gaalkacyo. They literally had all the heavy weaponry in the country yet still lost Gedo for 3 whole months to the USC. The amnesty and HRW report wasn’t pretty. You had one of your commanders flee to Mandera, Kenya and hunted by the USC which was doing cross border raids (he was captured and his dead body was tied to a truck). It wasn’t until General Morgan stepped in that Gedo was freed.

sxb marehan disagreed between themselves, the libaax general Gani AUN told barre hiraale to wait until all forces were present to capture xamar. But bare hiraale insisted to fight and took his commandos with him. This made Gani angry and he left with all his commandos. Once aideed heard that gani was no longer in gedo he came to attack it. Anyways barre hiraale made up for his mistakes and made the mx regroup. And you know what happened after that. :trumpsmirk:

Marehan needs to focus on mass agriculture production gedo got two rivers dawa and jubba,
a tarmac highway should be build from dolow to kismayo to export the goods from the region. 1 of my cousins built a small fruit and veg process factory in baardhere, many diaspora youth are going back to invest in gedo rather than xamar
Building a highway like that would cost a lot and its not something that will be happening soon. But we have 100m plus Ethiopian market on the other side of the border that we can tap into and 50m on the Kenyan side. We just need to connect the roads in Gedo and have dry ports on the border crossings. One in Beledxaawo for Kenyan market and the other in Doolow for the Ethiopian market.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
sxb marehan disagreed between themselves, the libaax general Gani AUN told barre hiraale to wait until all forces were present to capture xamar. But bare hiraale insisted to fight and took his commandos with him. This made Gani angry and he left with all his commandos. Once aideed heard that gani was no longer in gedo he came to attack it. Anyways barre hiraale made up for his mistakes and made the mx regroup. And you know what happened after that. :trumpsmirk:
Morgan saved mohamed siyad bare if it wasn't for him, usc will have drag his dead body on the street of Mogadishu and all the heavy weapon fall under hawiye hand thats why hawiye were gion apes on everybody.....

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You wasn't fighting kablalaha you were only fighting hartiga joore you were defeated alot times until you run to hawiye for help View attachment 136823
Didnt Harti Joore and Harti militiss ally with Raxanweyn and Cawrmale militias only to be defeated? Dont act like Ina Koojar and co were pure Harti force, Ogaden and RX, Cawrmale were included :damn:

reer

VIP
Didnt Harti Joore and Harti militiss ally with Raxanweyn and Cawrmale militias only to be defeated? Dont act like Ina Koojar and co were pure Harti force, Ogaden and RX, Cawrmale were included :damn:
when gen ahmed warsame attacked kismayo gedo was busy with the snf ittihad war

Libaax-Joore

VIP
No its was only hartiga joore I'm from their saxib and Morgan was soft on you guys because he was married to mohamed siyad bare daughter he didn't go hard on you guys, he choose malab over his tol
chrisfreshhah.png

Libaax-Joore

VIP
we helped morgan capture kismayo after a few years he drove mx out of the city how did we betray him? are you high?
Lol morgan was ur boys since kacaan days thats why mohamed siyad bare gave him his daughter he even snitch on his fallow kins majerteen during 1977 coupe ya just greedy and wanted kismayo only for ur self a city that has been harti city since 1700 some of my reer jenicade family are in kismayo since 1800

Why would Beesha Barakaysan waste their precious resources and troops to stabilize Terrorist rats. Their backstabbing over the months have opened our eyes. Not a single Troop will be used for their shithole. We have our blessed land to worry about. I hope they continue living in anarchy while we come up. :damedamn:

Let Janan and his militas rum Rampage in the region but not a single of our boys will be used to pacify shithole terrorists. But I do approve of the drones :diddyass:

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Let Janan and his militas rum Rampage in the region but not a single of our boys will be used to pacify shithole terrorists. But I do approve of the drones :diddyass:
We should help marehan who are pro jubbaland like reer ahmed, not all marehan are pawn for hawiye only reer dini are the trouble makers

Unless you are dumb or accusing Marehan, you ought to know Gedo is free from Shabab. Shabbab's last hideout is in Jubbas , Shabbele region and SWS

not true Als has carried out attacks IN Garbahareey,Luuq And Doolow. The security has worsened over the months.
If they have no stake in Gedo then why are they yapping? Since when were we talking about Kismayo? These dumbos are calling for a war in Gedo and obviously they want Ogadens to wage the war with no single Mj blood spilled

Two words, FAKE NEWS! Marehan militia cleared out Shabab ages ago, the region is safe.

Did you not pay attention to the news lately. Als in 48 hours attacked Garbahareey,Luuq and doolow
90FE6BE2-CAD0-402A-AF86-DBA3B79556F8.jpeg