Jubaland Forces Invade Ghetto Somalia

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Oh please. It was through HG.... specifically Cayr, that you lot were in Kismayo.

Hence the name, *Kastumo Cayr*
So Kablalax couldnt fight some Cayr and Marehan militias :damn: Talk about pathetic.

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
If you want to free places go free Jubba regions and go retake your lands from Isaaq. Stop the obsession with House of Sade

They are clout chasing off our name. They are parasites. We don't mention these naago. Guess the cuqdad is that crazy.

:gucciwhat:
Their jealous that MX is the main stakeholder in Jubbaland the resource richest place in Somalia while they are an insignificant minority.

Farm

VIP
Mx should be the last to talk about the civil war or Gaalkacyo. They literally had all the heavy weaponry in the country yet still lost Gedo for 3 whole months to the USC. The amnesty and HRW report wasn’t pretty. You had one of your commanders flee to Mandera, Kenya and hunted by the USC which was doing cross border raids (he was captured and his dead body was tied to a truck). It wasn’t until General Morgan stepped in that Gedo was freed.

TekNiKo

VIP
Their jealous that MX is the main stakeholder in Jubbaland the resource richest place in Somalia while they are an insignificant minority.
They thrive on OG/MR stalemate, notice how they demand OG to "invade Gedo" but would never dare do it themselves?

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer

f*ck their feelings. They gonna keep push the issue until we wipe them out for real. I'm for that. I don't have the same patience as Farah Ugaas. We wiped out other clans for less.

:westbrookwtf:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Mx should be the last to talk about the civil war or Gaalkacyo. They literally had all the heavy weaponry in the country yet still lost Gedo for 3 whole months to the USC. The amnesty and HRW report wasn’t pretty. You had one of your commanders flee to Mandera, Kenya and hunted by the USC which was doing cross border raids (he was captured and his dead body was tied to a truck). It wasn’t until General Morgan stepped in that Gedo was freed.
Their whole argument in this thread is "don't mention my ceeb, leave me alone, you are jealous of my land".

:mjlol:

TekNiKo

VIP
f*ck their feelings. They gonna keep push the issue until we wipe them out for real. I'm for that. I don't have the same patience as Farah Ugaas. We wiped out other clans for less.

:westbrookwtf:
Warya what is Macalimu up to these days?

Adaawe

Three months to regroup. And Morgan was our footsolider. You know this and that's why you hate him. It was my adeer who lead SNF to capture our lands and then some as we push to Xamar. Everybody knows SNF was the better Darood jabhad than SSDF. You tap out boys shouldn't talk to rag.

:trumpsmirk:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@TekNiKo no more papa hawiye will save you we will arm pro jubbaland marexaan like reer ahmed and send reer dinni back to galgadud inshallah operation gedo freedom will start soon

Adaawe

Their whole argument in this thread is "don't mention my ceeb, leave me alone, you are jealous of my land".

:mjlol:

STFU we had to bail you out from Mudug Ila Jubbaland. Naag ba tahay. We fought while you did gabayo and cooked cunto for us. The audacity of betas wallahi.

:wow:

Libaax-Joore

VIP
reer diini are refuge from galgadud they are not native to gedo, reer Ahmed, ali dhere and talxe are native to jubbaland and they support their president Ahmed mohamed islam 100 percent

Farm

VIP
Three months to regroup. And Morgan was our footsolider. You know this and that's why you hate him. It was my adeer who lead SNF to capture our lands and then some as we push to Xamar. Everybody knows SNF was the better Darood jabhad than SSDF. You tap out boys shouldn't talk to rag.

Morgan is a foot soldier that leads an entire militia...?
tenor.gif

Adaawe

reer diini are refuge from galgadud they are not native to gedo, reer Ahmed, ali dhere and talxe are native to jubbaland and they support their president Ahmed mohamed islam 100 percent

I fought Reer Diini. I'll still choose them over naago from Mudug and Bari. MX is ilbaax now. The same clans you mentioned will put holes in you. We want aar goosi for KDF.

Marehan needs to focus on mass agriculture production gedo got two rivers dawa and jubba,
a tarmac highway should be build from dolow to kismayo to export the goods from the region. 1 of my cousins built a small fruit and veg process factory in baardhere, many diaspora youth are going back to invest in gedo rather than xamar

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Morgan is a foot soldier that leads an entire militia...?
tenor.gif
Morgan was soft to mareexan because he was married to mohamed siyad bare daughter in the end they betrayed him and allied themselves with the same people he was saving from the like of indhocade,muse Saudi and other hawiye that was enemy of darood..... nin walalkis cadow u so wate walal lama dihi karo

Trending

Latest posts