Just found out that one of my great great grandparents was oromo? am I cooked?

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
🤣How do you even get over a heartbreak like this? Gahhhhhdamn
Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Is this a Oromo coming out the closest?
No bro im a staunch nationalist somali. I dont like it which is why im a little disappointed iguess... I mean I guess thats my descendants would feel if I married a oromo baddie as I was talking about in that one thread

Bruh I promise you no one cares outside of somalispot eugenicists, in fact if you were to bring it up to someone in the real world, you’d probably get a “oh that’s cool” and that’s it, most Somalis for sure wouldn’t unless you were potentially trying to run for office (legendary fkd session for whatever qabil you claim to be from) most Somalis don’t really care all that much when I tell them I am half Oromo myself, you chilling g

Why would you care if one your distant great grandparents were Oromo? If you belong to one of those border qabils, that obviously shouldn't be a surprise. The amount of shaaqo L'aan is amazing to see. The reality is that Most Somalis don't know what their great great and great grandmothers were since we only really record our fathers. I'm sure some of your grandfathers even married Habeshas.

That is probably not the case for me though since my ancestors have only bordered Somalis and are from Eastern regions.

Why would you care if one your distant great grandparents were Oromo? If you belong to one of those border qabils, that obviously shouldn't be a surprise. The amount of shaaqo L'aan is amazing to see. The reality is that Most Somalis don't know what their great great and great grandmothers were since we only really record our fathers. I'm sure some of your grandfathers even married Habeshas.

That is probably not the case for me though since my ancestors have only bordered Somalis and are from Eastern regions.
Waaaaait, so to console the poor sod, you tell him, he is not only Oromo, but could also be Habashi, but it is all good 'cos you are of pure, undiluted stock. You are a riot!

giphy.gif

Waaaaait, so to console the poor sod, you tell him, he is not only Oromo, but could also be Habashi, but it is all good 'cos you are of pure, undiluted stock. You are a riot!

giphy.gif
Lol, I don't see anything wrong with that. I think adding in the fact that I'm likely purely Somali due to my families location was a bit of a menace move LOL but overall, why does it matter? I too could have a great great grandmother of Oromia origins? Seriously, I know Somalis have bad blood with Oromos but I don't know why people here act like they're some sort of vermin to be avoided at all costs especially when a lot of the Oromos Somalis did marry were pseudo Somalis in both looks and culture as many of them resembled Somalis in this way with many belonging to lost Somali tribes.

mohammdov

Nabadshe
It doesn't matter you are Somali now, do not be like that ciise guy who discovered that his sub-clan has Oromo origins and became an Oromo nationalist

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
Does this still make me somali? Im considering doing a DNA test Im serious guys Im dead serious this aint no troll post or bait thread. My life is ruined, I cant handle this wallahi No wonder that one oromo kid kept calling me one of his own? What are the political implications. Help me sspotians
Who cares bro,
Make dua for your ancestors and let it be !

Does this still make me somali? Im considering doing a DNA test Im serious guys Im dead serious this aint no troll post or bait thread. My life is ruined, I cant handle this wallahi No wonder that one oromo kid kept calling me one of his own? What are the political implications. Help me sspotians
Warya itoobiya ku noqo xabesh! Shisheeye! Shisheeeeeyee! I'm joking btw, you are still somali

Last edited:

Trending