Kaafir Xalimos come in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Religion promises punishment for promiscuity in the hereafter. Patriarchy ties a woman's worth to chastity. Socially conservative societies socially shame promiscuous women.

Atheism removes the fear of being punished in the hereafter. Feminism, the antithesis to patriarchy, believes chastity is an oppressive construct and that sex is empowering. Socially liberal societies do not socially shame women for being promiscuous.

The only way to almost guarantee that someone will be promiscuous, assuming they have a healthy libido, is if u have all three ingredients...Atheist, feminist, lives in a socially liberal society. If any one of those is missing then u can't make any snap judgments.

If some of the atheist and feminist girls here who live in the liberal West disagree and feel that their experiences have been different, that's only because they haven't really and truly internalized the sexual freedom message of feminism and so they continue to tie their self-worth and dignity with their sexual behaviour (or lack thereof I should say). Or maybe they live in areas that are full of Somalis, which would make the specter of social shame a strong possibility for them. Travelling outside their city/country may magically cure them of their inhibitions lol.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
There's no correlation. This would probably be a point of discussion if religion actually successfully sustained chastity, generally speaking, but it doesn't. And we know it doesn't. Patriarchy and religion do not prevent or obscure promiscuity, but only mask it and unsuccessfully bury it under the facade of chastity for the general population; which act on instinct and traverse cycles of release, shame and guilt regardless with adverse consequences despite, or sometimes in spite, of their religious upbringing.

There's no correlation. This would probably be a point of discussion if religion actually successfully sustained chastity, generally speaking, but it doesn't. Patriarchy and religion do not prevent or obscure promiscuity, but only mask it and unsuccessfully bury it under the facade of chastity for the general population; which act on instinct and traverse cycles of shame and guilt with adverse consequences.

Religion, patriarchy and social shame cannot totally prevent promiscuous behaviour. I never argued that. But there is no doubt that these forces greatly reduce promiscuous behaviour amongst women. For example among Cadaan women in the West it's almost impossible to find a virgin by the time they're in their late teens. But if u go to small religious communities in the West, like the orthodox Jews, the Amish/Mormons or some of the hardcore evangelical Christians in the South of the U.S. you'll be able to find a lot of women who have successfully retained their chastity until marriage.

So the presence of the three forces I outlined cannot totally stop promiscuity, in a lot of cases it only makes it go underground like u said, but it definitely reduces the overall rate of such behaviour. The absence of all three of these forces almost guarantee that a woman with a healthy libido will be promiscuous or at least engage in illicit sex with men whom she isn't married to.

VixR

Veritas
Religion, patriarchy and social shame cannot totally prevent promiscuous behaviour. I never argued that. But there is no doubt that these forces greatly reduce promiscuous behaviour amongst women. For example among Cadaan women in the West it's almost impossible to find a virgin by the time they're in their late teens. But if u go to small religious communities in the West, like the orthodox Jews, the Amish/Mormons or some of the hardcore evangelical Christians in the South of the U.S. you'll be able to find a lot of women who have successfully retained their chastity until marriage.

So the presence of the three forces I outlined cannot totally stop promiscuity, in a lot of cases it only makes it go underground like u said, but it definitely reduces the overall rate of such behaviour. The absence of all three of these forces almost guarantee that a woman with a healthy libido will be promiscuous or at least engage in illicit sex with men whom she isn't married to.
This is fan-fiction. The only thing that changes is how well the sin is hidden, where the release is sought and found, it's adverse form(s), and how depraved and hair-trigger horny the population is.

This is fan-fiction. The only thing that changes is how well the sin is hidden and where the release sought and found, and how depraved and hair-trigger horny the population is.

Seems like u don't wanna believe that there are communities of women out there who have retained their chastity. How can u possibly deny that religion, patriarchy and social shame prevents many women from engaging in sexual acts before marriage? Mind you I'm not claiming that all or even most these of women are inherently any more virtuous than their athiestic, feminist, socially liberal counterparts...It's just that humans respond to and tailor their behaviour to potential incentives and consequences.

Last edited:
This is fan-fiction. The only thing that changes is how well the sin is hidden, where the release is sought and found, it's adverse form(s), and how depraved and hair-trigger horny the population is.
he's right you know. Patriarchy, religion and society play a pivotal role on the level of promiscuity a society faces. You underestimate the power of these institutionalised phenomenons.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Islamic morality, at least when it comes to the family, is preferable to the degeneracy of the West.

VixR

Veritas
Seems like u don't wanna believe that there are communities of women out there who have retained their chastity. How can u possibly deny that religion, patriarchy and social shame prevents many women from engaging in sexual acts before marriage? Mind you I'm not claiming these women are inherently any more virtuous than their athiestic, feminist, socially liberal counterparts...It's just that humans respond to and tailor their behaviour to potential incentives and consequences.
I don't believe, I know there are women who retain their chastity, and I don't believe, I know, that are women who don't in both contexts, but the main difference between them is not religion or social incentive, as these can only be arbitrary. Religion is a mechanism against natural human instinct, and as such the mean "win" will belong to nature, unsurprisingly. I suggest you go spend some time in a Muslim country, or any overtly religious town or city instead of going off fairytales.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I don't believe, I know there are women who retain their chastity, and I don't believe, I know, that are women who don't in both contexts, but the main difference between them is not religion or social incentive, as these can only be arbitrary. Religion is a mechanism against natural human instinct, and as such the mean "win" belongs to nature, unsurprisingly. I suggest you go spend some time in a Muslim country, or any overtly religious town or city.

What planet do you live on?

A woman engaging in premarital sex was an incredible exception prior to the sexual revolution.

VixR

Veritas
he's right you know. Patriarchy, religion and society play a pivotal role on the level of promiscuity a society faces. You underestimate the power of these institutionalised phenomenons.
No, you overestimate it. Drastically.

VixR

Veritas
Islamic morality, at least when it comes to the family, is preferable to the degeneracy of the West.
Law of averages, I trust a strange man in the West any day of the fucking week over a man who literally can't control his hands and looks like a crazed animal on public transport, with a rise in a pants.

VixR

Veritas
What planet do you live on?

A woman engaging in premarital sex was an incredible exception prior to the sexual revolution.
You really and truly believe people weren't having sex before the sexual revolution? The sexual revolution was about openness!

waraabe

Your superior
Religion promises punishment for promiscuity in the hereafter. Patriarchy ties a woman's worth to chastity. Socially conservative societies socially shame promiscuous women.

Atheism removes the fear of being punished in the hereafter. Feminism, the antithesis to patriarchy, believes chastity is an oppressive construct and that sex is empowering. Socially liberal societies do not socially shame women for being promiscuous.

The only way to almost guarantee that someone will be promiscuous, assuming they have a healthy libido, is if u have all three ingredients...Atheist, feminist, lives in a socially liberal society. If any one of those is missing then u can't make any snap judgments.

If some of the atheist and feminist girls here who live in the liberal West disagree and feel that their experiences have been different, that's only because they haven't really and truly internalized the sexual freedom message of feminism and so they continue to tie their self-worth and dignity with their sexual behaviour (or lack thereof I should say). Or maybe they live in areas that are full of Somalis, which would make the specter of social shame a strong possibility for them. Travelling outside their city/country may magically cure them of their inhibitions lol.

I agree with everything you said but you left out one thing. some muslim men think that they can do what women get called s for but get away with it. Socially conservative societies only blame women where as the liberal ones deem everything under the sky acceptable (expect pedopjilia to be legal in our life time). There isn't a balance you see. In Saudi arabia we have princes who actively engage in homosexuality but face no punishment and homosexuality is actually big in Saudi society.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Law of averages, I trust a strange man in the West any day of the fucking week over a man who literally can't control his hands and looks like a crazed animal on public transport, with a rise in a pants.

I have no interest in raising daughters that will bring dishonor to my family. If it takes Islamic morality to instill a sense of self respect and decency, so be it.

You really and truly believe people weren't having sex before the sexual revolution? The sexual revolution was about openness!

I believe most women, even in the west, were more likely to be virgins than not.

This is a pretty well accepted fact. The sexual revolution turned western women into promiscuous monsters.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
From my own experience, I know more "Muslim" Somali chicks who had more partners than some ex-Muslim/non-religious Somali chicks.

You would be surprise at the amount of "innocent" Muslim chicks who are low-key having sex.

I don't see the shame of having multiple sexual partners as long as the individuals that are doing it are not spreading diseases or having kids out of wedlock.

Why is this even a thread??
:what1:
muslim faraxs want to smash gaal xalimos it seems.
200.gif

VixR

Veritas
Let me tell you what happens in "Muslim" countries in numbers. Record-breaking groping, men having sex with men for being barred from women, women having sex with women for being barred from men (situational homosexuality), anal sex to avoid breaking virginity, married women sleeping with men half their age for better obscurity so not to be beat up by the fathers of virgin girls their age, rife prostitution (roadside, in jilbabs and niqabs, ironically enough), situational pedophilia wherein the lack of access to women make the young girl in access woman enough, streets filled with bastards turned street children for being dropped by the roadside etc, I can go on and on! Your vices are not erased by patriarchy and religion, they are masked to your 'liking'. Go spend a summer in a Muslim country like I did!

Gambar

VIP

It's more like a personal and cultural choice rather than religion because FGM is done on women and not men and men are rarely punished for zina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts