Kaafir Xalimos come in

Status
Not open for further replies.
What i like about the about somali kaafirahs is that they are generous with the god given "treasure" between their legs unlike the burka wearing ones.. so we need them as an alternative pleasure:denzelnigga:

What i like about the about somali kaafirahs is that they are generous with the god given "treasure" between their legs unlike the burka wearing ones.. so we need if them as an alternative pleasure:denzelnigga:
I would tread very carefully waryaa after that thread people are watching you.
:ufdup:
:susp:

The self-evident lie that Islam protects women, that its a measure against barbarity :icon lol: The false argument that degenerate behaviors are few and far between among Muslims in contrast to non-Muslims :icon lol: The telltale harkening to the collapse of societal structure as an emphasis on humankind's deferral to base instinct, and yet rejecting the existence of that baseline as the backbone of our current construct:icon lol: Unironically outlining in the following: in reference to societal collapse, when it's, in fact, the blueprint of Islamic society :duck::icon lol:

Yes, yes, do go on, won't you?

:icon lol:

https://media.makeameme.org/created/-You-Serious.jpg

You wrote a lot of words that lack any substance. You regurgitated what I wrote, sprinkled some mockery, and presented it as a fresh dish - all from your delusional pedestal! Ma xishootid qumayoyahay? At least your cadaan brethren attempt to formulate some type of coherent rebuttal.

What i like about the about somali kaafirahs is that they are generous with the god given "treasure" between their legs unlike the burka wearing ones.. so we need them as an alternative pleasure:denzelnigga:

So you like them because they are like regular K4s? It's true, they have been liberated sexually. Goodbye inhibitions :russ:

You shouldn't be happy about this though. You could just hookup with Habeshs instead of these Somali K4 females. They similar to Somali woman except they are slightly unclean, have better naaso, are uncovered, and (most important for you) are unmuslim. Don't marry them though, please dont. Just fk with them cause their feelings don't matter.:pachah1:Go have fun son.

Point out my errors.

Fitna is the well-meaning Muslim's counter against fact.

Plain speech/The fact: A child was born out of wedlock.

The Muslim/Alt-fact: *shys* FITNA!

Me: :browtf:
Exactly
:mjlol:
Trying to explain the science of why the sky's blue.

Fitna you're questioning why Allah made the sky blue.
:bell:
:damn:

VixR

Veritas
https://media.makeameme.org/created/-You-Serious.jpg

You wrote a lot of words that lack any substance. You regurgitated what I wrote, sprinkled some mockery, and presented it as a fresh dish - all from your delusional pedestal! Ma xishootid qumayoyahay? At least your cadaan brethren attempt to formulate some type of coherent rebuttal.
Hehe. In other words, you're aborting thread/argument, eh? :reallymaury:
Exactly

It's basically hinging everything on a literary device.

There's plenty of gray in the world, this need to grayify the black and white is.. humorous.

Exactly

You obviously don't know a lot about Islam Allah said that we should observe our world and surrounding that's why back in the day there were many Muslim scientists so someone saying it's fitna if they are asked if the sky is blue is against Islam

So you like them because they are like regular K4s? It's true, they have been liberated sexually. Goodbye inhibitions :russ:
Sxb at this stage of my life i only care about smash and dash and some of them are offering that so why not take a bite of the cake as long as they appealing to me ... so yes i only like them for that and would rally for more:pachah1:

VixR

Veritas
Somalia will only rise with Islam look at what happened to us in 91
What does what happened in 91 have to do with Islam? Zero, zilch, nada, nuffin.

Why is the relationship so many Muslims have to Islam and the divine like an abusive relationship :drakelaugh:She cheats and shouts and hits bc she loves me. He beats and shouts at me bc he cares ---> Allah tests those he loves the most; Somalis are among the most beloved to him in the world, or we have erred in this love affair with this imagined entity and recieve our due compense:hmm:

Me: :browtf:

What does what happened in 91. Zero, zilch, nada, nuffin.

Why is the relationship so many Muslims have to Islam and the divine like an abusive relationship :drakelaugh:She cheats and shouts and hits bc she loves me. He beats and shouts at me bc he cares ---> Allah tests those he loves the most; Somalis are among the most beloved to him in the world, or we have erred in this love affair with this imagined entity and recieve our due compense:hmm:

Wife abuse is not an Islamic phenomenon. As an SJW you should know that all males are disgusting pigs that need to be culled.

What does what happened in 91. Zero, zilch, nada, nuffin.

Don't insult the our religion if you want to be a gaal then you should not call your self somali

VixR

Veritas
Wife abuse is not an Islamic phenomenon. As an SJW you should know that all males are disgusting pigs that need to be culled.
9c9.gif

I don't think men are "disgusting pigs" and wouldn't describe myself as an "SJW", though the extreme, caricature-like, sociopathic orientation of this site probably casts me as one.
Don't insult the our religion if you want to be a gaal then you should not call your self somali
:browtf:

9c9.gif

I don't think men are "disgusting pigs" and wouldn't describe myself as an "SJW", though the extreme, caricature-like, sociopathic orientation of this site probably casts me as one.

:browtf:

I was mocking you by making a stupid generalisation of feminists. Unsurprisingly the joke flew over your head. It's probably because I didn't use any emotes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending