Kaafir Xalimos come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
Let me tell you what happens in "Muslim" countries in numbers. Record-breaking groping, men having sex with men for being barred from women, women having sex with women for being barred from men (situational homosexuality), anal sex to avoid breaking virginity, married women sleeping with men half their age for better obscurity so not to be beat up by the fathers of virgin girls their age, rife prostitution (roadside, in jilbabs and niqabs, ironically enough), situational pedophilia wherein the lack of access to women make the young girl in access woman enough, streets filled with bastards turned street children for being dropped by the roadside etc, I can go on and on! Your vices are not erased by patriarchy and religion, they are masked to your 'liking'. Go spend a summer in a Muslim country like I did!
I saw prostitutes wearing niqab and most of them are not even Muslim but they do so cause their male clients like their prostitutes to be modest. :icon lol: It was even shown on Dalsoor.

VixR

Veritas
I saw prostitutes wearing niqab and most of them are not even Muslim but they do so cause their male clients like their prostitutes to be modest. :icon lol: It was even shown on Dalsoor.
I think it perfectly illustrates and captures the incredible facade being put on within the society. I think that was what shocked me the most tbh. I was wearing the hijab on that trip :drakelaugh:In retrospect, I think it was a transformative experience for me.

Never met a kaafir halimo in real life. Since I assume each one wearing scarf/without is a Muslim. Unless they tell you to your
face you won't know.

Somali girls who don't wear hijab are automatic gaals.

Hijab is obligatory and so easy to do. The only excuse to not wearing one is if they are home

I think it perfectly illustrates and captures the incredible facade being put on within the society. I think that was what shocked me the most tbh. I was wearing the hijab on that trip :drakelaugh:In retrospect, it was a transformative experience for me.
Tbh most people wear the hijab to please everyone else around them.
:manny:
Including me right now. So I'm not talking shit.
:ohno:
:browtf:

VixR

Veritas
Tbh most people wear the hijab to please everyone else around them.
:manny:
Including me right now. So I'm not talking shit.
:ohno:
:browtf:
Imagine struggling with wearing one, and then you think a trip to a Muslim-friendly location might help make it habit for the time you're there, but then you see prostitutes draped up to the nines. I mean :damn: When I say shocked, I was stunned!

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Let me tell you what happens in "Muslim" countries in numbers. Record-breaking groping, men having sex with men for being barred from women, women having sex with women for being barred from men (situational homosexuality), anal sex to avoid breaking virginity, married women sleeping with men half their age for better obscurity so not to be beat up by the fathers of virgin girls their age, rife prostitution (roadside, in jilbabs and niqabs, ironically enough), situational pedophilia wherein the lack of access to women make the young girl in access woman enough, streets filled with bastards turned street children for being dropped by the roadside etc, I can go on and on! Your vices are not erased by patriarchy and religion, they are masked to your 'liking'. Go spend a summer in a Muslim country like I did!

Wtf, I just dont wanna see my hypothetical daughter getting piped by random niggas.

Imagine struggling with wearing one, and then you think a trip to a Muslim-friendly location might help make it habit for the time you're there, but then you see prostitutes draped up to the nines. I mean :damn: When I say shocked, I was stunned!
:ohhh:
It's like you know exactly what's happening with me right now.
:wow:
But that's crazy and lowkey smart. Who would ever suspect you?
:sass2:

Gambar

VIP
I think it perfectly illustrates and captures the incredible facade being put on within the society. I think that was what shocked me the most tbh. I was wearing the hijab on that trip :drakelaugh:In retrospect, I think it was a transformative experience for me.
I know the trickery of Somali people so I wasn't shocked. Their excuses are the funniest.

Without Islamic & cultural values, our community would be totally broken in the west. This laissez-faire attitude is destructive. If we're going to survive out in the west we'll need strong cultural values.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

What kind of unmitigated tomfoolery is this? :deadmanny:

VixR

Veritas
:ohhh:
It's like you know exactly what's happening with me right now.
But that's crazy and lowkey smart. Who would ever suspect you?
:sass2:
It was when I saw it for what it was, an elaborate production.

To each their own. Hopefully, you find it easy.
Wtf, I just dont wanna see my hypothetical daughter getting piped by random niggas.
Like many on here, you're a very conflicted personality. You're actually not interested in morality, it's more of a situational thing for you. To each their own.

Muslim countries are not perfect when it comes to morality but if you go to a Muslim country and seek out the degenerate people within the society then you will find all types of lewdness. You attract what you are.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Like many on here, you're a very conflicted personality. You're actually not interested in morality, it's more of a situational thing for you. To each their own.

I am very much interested in morality. I believe a society that allows premarital sex and other vices to run unchecked is a society in decay. There will always be degenerates that engage in these behaviors, but they should be a despised fringe, not encouraged as "normal" behavior.

Our morality has ensured the Muslim world has the lowest rates of HIV and other STDs in the world, which makes your assertions a bit ridiculous. Look at Somalia vs our neighbors.

:comeon:

VixR

Veritas
I am very much interested in morality. I believe a society that allows premarital sex and other vices to run unchecked is a society in decay. There will always be degenerates that engage in these behaviors, but they should be a despised fringe, not encouraged as "normal" behavior.

Our morality has ensured the Muslim world has the lowest rates of HIV and other STDs in the world, which makes your assertions a bit ridiculous. Look at Somalia vs our neighbors.

:comeon:
Your [situational] sense of 'morality', or rather immorality, has ensured the growing HIV/STD problems, and in some cases, epidemics, in Muslim countries continue to be ignored.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Your [situational] 'morality' has ensured the growing HIV/STD problems, and in some cases, epidemics, in Muslim countries continue to be ignored.

Lol, I know where you googled that from.

Let's be honest, Islamic morality has ensured HIV rates in the Muslim world are far below global averages, particularly in Africa where predominantly non-Muslim countries have rates so far higher than their Muslim neighbors it's mind boggling.

So yes, your assertions were ridiculous in the face of overwhelming evidence that proper Islamic morality in fact does decrease the rates of promiscuity and its associated byproducts i.e. STDs.

HIV_Prevalence_-_Adult_by_Country.png

Seems like u don't wanna believe that there are communities of women out there who have retained their chastity. How can u possibly deny that religion, patriarchy and social shame prevents many women from engaging in sexual acts before marriage? Mind you I'm not claiming that all or even most these of women are inherently any more virtuous than their athiestic, feminist, socially liberal counterparts...It's just that humans respond to and tailor their behaviour to potential incentives and consequences.

This is some major knowledge.

Islamic morality, at least when it comes to the family, is preferable to the degeneracy of the West.
I am guessing you wouldn't mind raising your kids as Muslims? A Somali ultra conservative atheist?:mjkkk:

Never thought there was such a thing before you sxb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending