Kaafir Xalimos come in

Status
Not open for further replies.
@VixR always the contrarian. Your anecdotal trip down -lane somewhere in Morocco has become a conclusive observation. We must brand you as an authority on the matter!

Silly doocil...

There are degenerates and weak people in every society. Scapegoating them does not exclusively discredit the ideology of that society. I can't believe you are arguing against the link between organised religion (strict on sexual 'freedoms') and decrease in promiscuity. For every you see hiding under a niqab, or youth engaging in anal sex, there are a 100 equivalent who are clean and well adjusted.

You and @dhegdheer have succumbed to your desires - it's as simple as that. Some white odhayaal in dusty offices have dictated to you the precise nature of a woman. Orda xiniinyo iska raadshya.

Islam protects women in ALL scenarios. Your new age liberal crap only functions in a specific manufactured laissez-faire gaal environment you've been raised in. Like a typical bovine animal, you've been blinded by your current safety. It takes but one event to cause societal chaos, and revert people to their base levels.

When societal structures collapse, rebellious women live very short lives.They are usually forced to attach themselves to the strongest male (hence self-value derived from men); forced to stay discreet and out of sight (safety; honour of spouse); forced to cover themselves when outside their homes (safety); forced to acquiesce to the decisions of the stronger males in your group. They would be at the mercy of men - and men have a penchant for behaving savagely when their desires requires them to.

Hurdadha ka kac, in a society with little to no structure, you are at the mercy of MEN. Islam is a PROTECTION for women against the inherent barbarity of unruly men. The Westerners who you hide behind used to condemned Islam in the past for being too lax on womenfolk. We didn't acquiesce then nor will we now. We don't flip flop like the shayadiin you worship.

VixR

Veritas
Lol, I know where you googled that from.

Let's be honest, Islamic morality has ensured HIV rates in the Muslim world are far below global averages, particularly in Africa where predominantly non-Muslim countries have rates so far higher than their Muslim neighbors it's mind boggling.

So yes, your assertions were ridiculous in the face of overwhelming evidence that proper Islamic morality in fact does decrease the rates of promiscuity and its associated byproducts i.e. STDs.

HIV_Prevalence_-_Adult_by_Country.png
Lol what's amusing is how it's right in front of your mug, and you don't see it. Look at that map you displayed. How does your argument for religious morality's overwhelming 'evidence' against promiscuity explain the incredible disparity in HIV rates between the 'debaucherous' West and other atheistic or deistic locales, and the 'less depraved' (joke) religiosity of the East, particularly Africa, that you're championing? You are in a dream state :ftw9nwa:

Lol what's amusing is how it's right in front of your mug, and you don't see it. Look at that map you displayed. How does your argument for religious morality's overwhelming 'evidence' against promiscuity explain the incredible disparity in HIV rates between the 'debaucherous' West and other atheistic or deistic locales, and the 'less depraved' (joke) religiosity of the East, particularly Africa, that you're championing? You are in a dream state :ftw9nwa:
Horta are you an open kaafirah or you still in the closet? Somali kaafirahs are the future:lolbron:

Muslims aren't a representative of Islam we are currently in a huge fitna

VixR

Veritas
Horta are you an open kaafirah or you still in the closet? Somali kaafirahs are the future:lolbron:
Anyone who matters.

Deferring to sense and fact, and the search for truth killed any ideological faith I had in Islam. It makes the people here uncomfortable in their seats, and clinging to narratives that sooth them by their very fingertips. They should examine those fingertips

Islam affords Somalis nothing, and causes nothing but grief. I hope it's left wholesale. I wish Somalis were like the Japs, surrounded by an ocean of sense and with a strong sense of self enough to shed the foreign gods they all too easily cleaved to only to be handed a pile of shit to call roses. By their logic, even the divine power they believe in passionately hates them.
Muslims aren't a representative of Islam we are currently in a huge fitna
Ahhh, fitna :mjlol:

Anyone who matters.

Deferring to sense and fact, and the search for truth killed any ideological faith I had in Islam. It makes the people here uncomfortable in their seats, and clinging to narratives that sooth them by their very fingertips. They should examine those fingertips

Islam affords Somalis nothing, and causes nothing but grief. I hope it's left wholesale. I wish Somalis were like the Japs, surrounded by an ocean of sense and with a strong sense of self enough to shed the foreign gods they all too easily cleaved to only to be handed a pile of shit to call roses. By their logic, even the divine power they believe in passionately hates them.
Ahhh, fitna :mjlol:
Why are most Somali atheist women I guess it's true women are more gullible than men:drakelaugh:

VixR

Veritas
Why are most Somali atheist women I guess it's true women are more gullible than men:drakelaugh:
Somali male and female atheists are mostly Muslim-by-name or on-the-sly atheists. Women have to put in more work, if they're more visible than the males, it's only as a credit to their person. I'm glad for anyone who thinks for themselves.

Anyone who matters.

But emulating western feminism, Madow lifestyle or even behavior is not as much different as what arabs and Islam offers ( except the restrictions)..

I would have had a lot more respect for somali kaafirahs if their argument was Somalism supersedes Islamism but their narratives projects itself from western mind set which is not that much different unless you wanna prove me wrong.

VixR

Veritas
But emulating western feminism, Madow lifestyle or even behavior is not as much different as what arabs and Islam offers ( except the restrictions)..

I would have had a lot more respect for somali kaafirahs if their argument was Somalism supersedes Islamism but their narratives projects itself from western mind set which is not that much different unless you wanna prove me wrong.
Neither of those are mutually exclusive to atheism.

What's jarring is that Islam is viewed favorably by these self-described nationalists. There's no such thing as 'Somalism'. It's as imaginary as the word itself, made up.

Neither of those are mutually exclusive to atheism.

What's jarring is that Islam is viewed favorably by these self-described nationalists. There's no such thing as 'Somalism' it's as imaginary as the word itself, made up.
Somalia will only rise with Islam look at what happened to us in 91

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
You can still be a feminist and a atheist and have conservative views on sex. Some of yall need to read more.

You can still be a feminist and a atheist and have conservative views on sex. Some of yall need to read more.
Feminism promotes absolute freedom of women's sexual life thus making them believe their sexuality, sexual needs and sexual behavior have no restrictions whatsoever and only them can determine that... so being conservative as a feminist is more of a personal choice and not connected to ideology (the numbers speak for themselves) whilst for religious its connected to what they believe in.

VixR

Veritas
@VixR always the contrarian. Your anecdotal trip down -lane somewhere in Morocco has become a conclusive observation. We must brand you as an authority on the matter!

Silly doocil...

There are degenerates and weak people in every society. Scapegoating them does not exclusively discredit the ideology of that society. I can't believe you are arguing against the link between organised religion (strict on sexual 'freedoms') and decrease in promiscuity. For every you see hiding under a niqab, or youth engaging in anal sex, there are a 100 equivalent who are clean and well adjusted.

You and @dhegdheer have succumbed to your desires - it's as simple as that. Some white odhayaal in dusty offices have dictated to you the precise nature of a woman. Orda xiniinyo iska raadshya.

Islam protects women in ALL scenarios. Your new age liberal crap only functions in a specific manufactured laissez-faire gaal environment you've been raised in. Like a typical bovine animal, you've been blinded by your current safety. It takes but one event to cause societal chaos, and revert people to their base levels.

When societal structures collapse, rebellious women live very short lives.They are usually forced to attach themselves to the strongest male (hence self-value derived from men); forced to stay discreet and out of sight (safety; honour of spouse); forced to cover themselves when outside their homes (safety); forced to acquiesce to the decisions of the stronger males in your group. They would be at the mercy of men - and men have a penchant for behaving savagely when their desires requires them to.

Hurdadha ka kac, in a society with little to no structure, you are at the mercy of MEN. Islam is a PROTECTION for women against the inherent barbarity of unruly men. The Westerners who you hide behind used to condemned Islam in the past for being too lax on womenfolk. We didn't acquiesce then nor will we now. We don't flip flop like the shayadiin you worship.
The self-evident lie that Islam protects women, that its a measure against barbarity :icon lol: The false argument that degenerate behaviors are few and far between among Muslims in contrast to non-Muslims :icon lol: The telltale harkening to the collapse of societal structure as an emphasis on humankind's deferral to base instinct, and yet rejecting the existence of that baseline as the backbone of our current construct:icon lol: Unironically outlining in the following:
*In Islam* When societal structures collapse, rebellious women live very short lives. They are usually forced to attach themselves to the strongest male (hence self-value derived from men); forced to stay discreet and out of sight (safety; honour of spouse); forced to cover themselves when outside their homes (safety); forced to acquiesce to the decisions of the stronger males in your group. *In Islam* They would be at the mercy of men - and men have a penchant for behaving savagely when their desires requires them to.
in reference to societal collapse, when it's, in fact, the blueprint of Islamic society :duck::icon lol:

Yes, yes, do go on, won't you?

:icon lol:

The self-evident lie that Islam protects women, that its a measure against barbarity. The false argument that degenerate behaviors are few and far between among Muslims in contrast to non-Muslims. The telltale harkening to the collapse of societal structure as an emphasis on humankind's deferral to base instinct, and yet rejecting the existence of that baseline as the backbone of our current construct. I ironically outlining in the following: in reference to societal collapse, when they are, in fact, the blueprint of Islamic society :duck:
Again Muslims don't represent Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.