kenyans are going on genocidal rant on twitter

No doubt there are those trying to push blame on Somalis. Look up the crime rates in Kenya. Somalis literally commit the least amount of crime in the country.

Also, Somalis do not mutilate people.

Which was what made me most suspicious, nor do they kill women and children generally. It is usually men. The fact that the kenyans are known to mutilate bodies and other were found with similiar wounds like eyes gouged out, parts of their body missing and private parts mutilated does not sound like a Somali perpetrator at all.

Lets wait for more information @Man with a garuun

I have just come across this, another recent murder in Kenya of a Somali. He was part of the local government.

Apparently he went missing a month ago from Nairobi and his body was found this past weekend in NFD.

The profile is similar in that his body was found mutilated with his eyes gouged and his privates mutilated out just like the women who were recently murdered.

This is clearly not a serial killer but people in the government/police targeting and mutilating them.

There is an update on this case. The body was not of the missing Yussuf Hussein but another unidentified Somali man according to the DNA testing.

He is still missing.

And they believe he is being held by kenyan security forces who were trying to mislead them.

Last edited:

Idilinaa

(Graduated)
These guys have much much much bigger problems then Somalis waiting for them.

these niggas about to get taken over worse than canada got taken over.

Kenya will belong to India.

they sold their airport to a corrupt Indian billionaire and he’s openly voiced that he’ll fire everyone and put in his own.

also Kenyans can’t do shit as Indians are official Kenyan tribe.

just watch, mark my words the Indians will make them suffer like crazy. If they made cadaans in canada break i can only imagine what they’ll do to these ppl

Once Somalia gets back on it's feet, if that eventually happens. They need to limit Indian migration, i know it sounds a bit xenophobic but i have never seen something like it, like coming to someone elses country and discriminating against them.

I don't even think the Chinese, Arabs or Koreans do something like this , it's very bizarre.

Trending