kenyans are going on genocidal rant on twitter

No doubt there are those trying to push blame on Somalis. Look up the crime rates in Kenya. Somalis literally commit the least amount of crime in the country.

Also, Somalis do not mutilate people.

Which was what made me most suspicious, nor do they kill women and children generally. It is usually men. The fact that the kenyans are known to mutilate bodies and other were found with similiar wounds like eyes gouged out, parts of their body missing and private parts mutilated does not sound like a Somali perpetrator at all.

Lets wait for more information @Man with a garuun

I have just come across this, another recent murder in Kenya of a Somali. He was part of the local government.

Apparently he went missing a month ago from Nairobi and his body was found this past weekend in NFD.

The profile is similar in that his body was found mutilated with his eyes gouged and his privates mutilated out just like the women who were recently murdered.

This is clearly not a serial killer but people in the government/police targeting and mutilating them.

There is an update on this case. The body was not of the missing Yussuf Hussein but another unidentified Somali man according to the DNA testing.

He is still missing.

And they believe he is being held by kenyan security forces who were trying to mislead them.

Last edited:

Idilinaa

(Graduated)
These guys have much much much bigger problems then Somalis waiting for them.

these niggas about to get taken over worse than canada got taken over.

Kenya will belong to India.

they sold their airport to a corrupt Indian billionaire and he’s openly voiced that he’ll fire everyone and put in his own.

also Kenyans can’t do shit as Indians are official Kenyan tribe.

just watch, mark my words the Indians will make them suffer like crazy. If they made cadaans in canada break i can only imagine what they’ll do to these ppl

Once Somalia gets back on it's feet, if that eventually happens. They need to limit Indian migration, i know it sounds a bit xenophobic but i have never seen something like it, like coming to someone elses country and discriminating against them.

I don't even think the Chinese, Arabs or Koreans do something like this , it's very bizarre.

Once Somalia gets back on it's feet, if that eventually happens. They need to limit Indian migration, i know it sounds a bit xenophobic but i have never seen something like it, like coming to someone elses country and discriminating against them.

I don't even think the Chinese, Arabs or Koreans do something like this , it's very bizarre.

Indians have an obsession with wanting to be better than others, because of their caste system, they've been historically subjugated for so long, by so many people, that they relish the opportunity to be the oppressor. In their country, they must bow to Brahmins and of course, the wealthy. And then, they encountered the Bantus who also seem to have certain self-esteem issues.

That's why I loathe the Bollywood interference in Somalia, because Somalis themselves don't like Hindi and don't allow anyone to look down on them, but Asians have some kind of soft power that I dislike, Hindi not as much as Arabs and Turks.

Indians have an obsession with wanting to be better than others, because of their caste system, they've been historically subjugated for so long, by so many people, that they relish the opportunity to be the oppressor. In their country, they must bow to Brahmins and of course, the wealthy. And then, they encountered the Bantus who also seem to have certain self-esteem issues.

That's why I loathe the Bollywood interference in Somalia, because Somalis themselves don't like Hindi and don't allow anyone to look down on them, but Asians have some kind of soft power that I dislike, Hindi not as much as Arabs and Turks.
Indians in Somalia arrive with a perceived superiority complex, but within a few years they learn the language, culture and customs and lo and behold they no longer have the superiority complex. In fact they often become obsessed with integrating and marrying into the Somali clan system. They soon realize that Somalis are a different breed, we do not bow to anyone nor let anyone bow to us.

It is a sight to behold. I knew a young Indian man that I first met in Garowe back in 2011, and then once again in 2018. The change in his perspective was truly astounding. The guy went from the typical prejudice Indian to trying to emulate Somalis, he was even looking for a Somali wife. Whereas before he was adamant on bringing a wife from his homeland over. Ofcourse he was getting refused left right and center. He will probably find a miskeen family that will accept him in the end.

This tends to be the general outcome when they are in Somalia, not at all comparable to other African countries. I hear this was the case in the old days also during the time of Siyad Barre.

Idilinaa

(Graduated)

I was talking more specifically about nepotism and coming to a country and not employing the people that live there and buying property and not renting homes to non-indian locals . That's unacceptable, someone here is explained it is related to their caste system so that's a no no.

If they are allowed to come to Somalia we need to be upfront about the rules they need to follow and only allow them in on conditions, if they violate them then it's revoked.

They are doing this in western countries of America and Canada as well, Americans were swift to deal with them when it came to the IT sector discrimination with multiple lawsuits and prosecutorial measures.

Last edited:

Limit?!?! I want an outright ban of these immoral, indecent, barely human, xaar worshipping filth!!!! :fittytousand:

All what those Somalis need is 30 second interaction with these creatures and they'll revolt.
Let one of them Somalis see their neighbour doing this :mjpls:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/UgdD21TEjD8

Idilinaa

(Graduated)
Limit?!?! I want an outright ban of these immoral, indecent, barely human, xaar worshipping filth!!!! :fittytousand:

We can't be banning people, it is not right and it would be hypocritical as well. We can put sensible conditions and restrictions to ensure equal compliance fairness and equity.

Also as Muslims we should refrain from insulting and degrading Allahs creations, we may not agree with what they believe or do, but that doesn't make them any less human. Feel free criticize Hinduism but refrain from attacking them as people.

There are many Indians who are Muslim and hindu's who would chose Islam if they are exposed Allah's grace and truth's. So approach them with guidance.

Last edited:
We can't be banning people, it is not right and it would be hypocritical as well. We can put sensible conditions and restrictions to ensure equal compliance fairness and equity.

Also as Muslims we should refrain from insulting and attacking Allahs creations, we may not agree with what they believe or do, but that doesn't make them any less human. Feel free criticize Hinduism but refrain from attacking them as people.

you're better than me brother
i can't help but habaar these people everytime they get mentioned.

i've never judged/cared much for people's backgrounds until I've dealt with this giant wave of xaar worshipping folks.

Also, if banning would be wrong then we should have strong hardline limitations that would prevent them from owning or controlling any industry in our country. Contrary to popular belief, indians are not business savy, they are dishonest and seek to undercut you at every opportunity even if it is not beneficial to them. They do not create new business/establishments they subvert and take over existing ones and shut out everyone else.

We don't even need to look at how they operate in the west, look at how they operate in our neighbours country, Kenya.

Idilinaa

(Graduated)
you're better than me brother
i can't help but habaar these people everytime they get mentioned.

i've never judged/cared much for people's backgrounds until I've dealt with this giant wave of xaar worshipping folks.

So you had an unpleasant experience, i think you should rise above it. Carrying coolad will just weigh you down, than do them bad. It's not worth carrying.

Also, if banning would be wrong then we should have strong hardline limitations that would prevent them from owning or controlling any industry in our country. Contrary to popular belief, indians are not business savy, they are dishonest and seek to undercut you at every opportunity even if it is not beneficial to them. They do not create new business/establishments they subvert and take over existing ones and shut out everyone else.

We don't even need to look at how they operate in the west, look at how they operate in our neighbours country, Kenya.

That's something i have noticed, Indians usually do not go for the whole starting up their own business or the entrepreneurial scene. They look for a secured job.

Nepotistic behaviour is anti-business , if you worked at any real corporation or business they all want to hire competent people who can do the job right bring in more capital , so they don't care what ethnicity/nationality or family you are from. Sometimes they will outsource the work even.

So it's bizarre to read reports of Indian behaving in the opposite way of general business culture. It must be related to their caste system.

So you had an unpleasant experience, i think you should rise above it. Carrying coolad will just weigh you down, than do them bad. It's not worth carrying.

That's something i have noticed, Indians usually do not go for the whole starting up their own business or the entrepreneurial scene. They look for a secured job.

Nepotistic behaviour is anti-business , if you worked at any real corporation or business they all want to hire competent people who can do the job right bring in more capital , so they don't care what ethnicity/nationality or family you are from. Sometimes they will outsource the work even.

So it's bizarre to read reports of Indian behaving in the opposite way of general business culture. It must be related to their caste system.

Bro these folks have made Canada unbearable. They forced my own father into early retirement (he was in a management position), complained about and to him relentlessly until he left himself.
I've worked a project a few months ago where I was the foreman (basically supervisor in trades work), and out of 22 workers, only 5 were non-indians. We were 4 foremans/general foreman, only 1 cadaan foreman. Guess who was the only foreman they were responsive to?
Forget the foremans, these folks would ignore other indians in front of everyone because they were from a lower class.

Go to any drive-thru, non-indian person, you ask for some sauce, no problem.
Indian person: 0.35$ please.

Crowd the middle of public walkways 7 deeps, and just stand there for other reason than being a nuisance.

Outright killing the reputations of some of Canada's previously respected post-secondary facilities. Here's a reddit post from Nait, a occupational college that had a solid reputation for decades up until recently.

niggas just crowding standing in front of women washrooms :pachah1:

wallahi, it takes serious mental effort to deal with them. i actively avoid them, I've walked out of so many establishment as soon as I see a bunch of hindis.

Indians in Somalia arrive with a perceived superiority complex, but within a few years they learn the language, culture and customs and lo and behold they no longer have the superiority complex. In fact they often become obsessed with integrating and marrying into the Somali clan system. They soon realize that Somalis are a different breed, we do not bow to anyone nor let anyone bow to us.

It is a sight to behold. I knew a young Indian man that I first met in Garowe back in 2011, and then once again in 2018. The change in his perspective was truly astounding. The guy went from the typical prejudice Indian to trying to emulate Somalis, he was even looking for a Somali wife. Whereas before he was adamant on bringing a wife from his homeland over. Ofcourse he was getting refused left right and center. He will probably find a miskeen family that will accept him in the end.

This tends to be the general outcome when they are in Somalia, not at all comparable to other African countries. I hear this was the case in the old days also during the time of Siyad Barre.

I didn't want to say it, but Somalis look down on Hindis, everyone really. There are people who like Bollywood so with those people they have some soft power, but in reality, Hindida waa la yasa. This is why I strongly suspect Reer Xamar/Shanshiyo hid their Hindi heritage from Somalis and claim full Arab. So, of course he will try to marry Somali, and blend in with society.

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
I didn't want to say it, but Somalis look down on Hindis, everyone really. There are people who like Bollywood so with those people they have some soft power, but in reality, Hindida waa la yasa. This is why I strongly suspect Reer Xamar/Shanshiyo hid their Hindi heritage from Somalis and claim full Arab. So, of course he will try to marry Somali, and blend in with society.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP

My aunts a big fan of Bollywood I myself like old Bollywood!!!!

Idilinaa

(Graduated)

Sometimes i wonder if yall ever left your homes to interract with people or if you base ideas of other on what you read Online. Reer Xamar is not an ethnicity, their ethnicity and heritage is Somali whether their distant ancestors settled from within Somalia or from abroad in the distant past. Everyone integrated into one common Somali culture.

So keep your prejudices to yourself. There is nothing inherently bad about being Indian and know that 200 million of them are your Muslim brothers.

Last edited:
Sometimes i wonder if yall ever left your homes to interract with people. Reer Xamar is not an ethnicity, their ethnicity is Somali whether their distant ancestors settled from within Somalia or from abroad.

So keep your prejudices to yourself. There is nothing inherently bad about being Indian and know that 200 million of the are your Muslim brothers.

Wallahi I feel for the indian muslims in india :francis:

imagine living with 1.2 billion xoolos :kendrickcry:

Idilinaa

(Graduated)
Blame the British really , they dismantled Muslim rule and gave it to the Hindus. And fueled anti-Muslim sentiments against them.

Hindus are absolute immoral trash. They have no sense of morality. I remember reading somewhere, not sure how true it is, but for a while rape was only considered rape if the person raped someone of equal or higher caste.

These guys have their deities committing rape and thus use it as a justification. They even consider being born a woman a curse/punishment. I hate them with every fiber of my being and the more I learn about them the more I hate them.

Idilinaa

(Graduated)
Hindus are absolute immoral trash. They have no sense of morality. I remember reading somewhere, not sure how true it is, but for a while rape was only considered rape if the person raped someone of equal or higher caste.

These guys have their deities committing rape and thus use it as a justification. They even consider being born a woman a curse/punishment. I hate them with every fiber of my being and the more I learn about them the more I hate them.

Damn.. relax buddy with all this hate i am not a Hindu. So i do not know much about their practices.

From personal experience the Tamil i have met and know don't seem like bad people.

If there are work place issues in Canada that you meet with them or housing discrimination. Document and report it. If you find them problematic , keep your interactions short. All this anger and hate is not something you need to carry, behave like sensible person walaal.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts