kenyans are going on genocidal rant on twitter

No doubt there are those trying to push blame on Somalis. Look up the crime rates in Kenya. Somalis literally commit the least amount of crime in the country.

Also, Somalis do not mutilate people.

Which was what made me most suspicious, nor do they kill women and children generally. It is usually men. The fact that the kenyans are known to mutilate bodies and other were found with similiar wounds like eyes gouged out, parts of their body missing and private parts mutilated does not sound like a Somali perpetrator at all.

Lets wait for more information @Man with a garuun

I have just come across this, another recent murder in Kenya of a Somali. He was part of the local government.

Apparently he went missing a month ago from Nairobi and his body was found this past weekend in NFD.

The profile is similar in that his body was found mutilated with his eyes gouged and his privates mutilated out just like the women who were recently murdered.

This is clearly not a serial killer but people in the government/police targeting and mutilating them.

There is an update on this case. The body was not of the missing Yussuf Hussein but another unidentified Somali man according to the DNA testing.

He is still missing.

And they believe he is being held by kenyan security forces who were trying to mislead them.

Last edited:

Idilinaa

(Graduated)
These guys have much much much bigger problems then Somalis waiting for them.

these niggas about to get taken over worse than canada got taken over.

Kenya will belong to India.

they sold their airport to a corrupt Indian billionaire and he’s openly voiced that he’ll fire everyone and put in his own.

also Kenyans can’t do shit as Indians are official Kenyan tribe.

just watch, mark my words the Indians will make them suffer like crazy. If they made cadaans in canada break i can only imagine what they’ll do to these ppl

Once Somalia gets back on it's feet, if that eventually happens. They need to limit Indian migration, i know it sounds a bit xenophobic but i have never seen something like it, like coming to someone elses country and discriminating against them.

I don't even think the Chinese, Arabs or Koreans do something like this , it's very bizarre.

Once Somalia gets back on it's feet, if that eventually happens. They need to limit Indian migration, i know it sounds a bit xenophobic but i have never seen something like it, like coming to someone elses country and discriminating against them.

I don't even think the Chinese, Arabs or Koreans do something like this , it's very bizarre.

Indians have an obsession with wanting to be better than others, because of their caste system, they've been historically subjugated for so long, by so many people, that they relish the opportunity to be the oppressor. In their country, they must bow to Brahmins and of course, the wealthy. And then, they encountered the Bantus who also seem to have certain self-esteem issues.

That's why I loathe the Bollywood interference in Somalia, because Somalis themselves don't like Hindi and don't allow anyone to look down on them, but Asians have some kind of soft power that I dislike, Hindi not as much as Arabs and Turks.

Indians have an obsession with wanting to be better than others, because of their caste system, they've been historically subjugated for so long, by so many people, that they relish the opportunity to be the oppressor. In their country, they must bow to Brahmins and of course, the wealthy. And then, they encountered the Bantus who also seem to have certain self-esteem issues.

That's why I loathe the Bollywood interference in Somalia, because Somalis themselves don't like Hindi and don't allow anyone to look down on them, but Asians have some kind of soft power that I dislike, Hindi not as much as Arabs and Turks.
Indians in Somalia arrive with a perceived superiority complex, but within a few years they learn the language, culture and customs and lo and behold they no longer have the superiority complex. In fact they often become obsessed with integrating and marrying into the Somali clan system. They soon realize that Somalis are a different breed, we do not bow to anyone nor let anyone bow to us.

It is a sight to behold. I knew a young Indian man that I first met in Garowe back in 2011, and then once again in 2018. The change in his perspective was truly astounding. The guy went from the typical prejudice Indian to trying to emulate Somalis, he was even looking for a Somali wife. Whereas before he was adamant on bringing a wife from his homeland over. Ofcourse he was getting refused left right and center. He will probably find a miskeen family that will accept him in the end.

This tends to be the general outcome when they are in Somalia, not at all comparable to other African countries. I hear this was the case in the old days also during the time of Siyad Barre.

Idilinaa

(Graduated)

I was talking more specifically about nepotism and coming to a country and not employing the people that live there and buying property and not renting homes to non-indian locals . That's unacceptable, someone here is explained it is related to their caste system so that's a no no.

If they are allowed to come to Somalia we need to be upfront about the rules they need to follow and only allow them in on conditions, if they violate them then it's revoked.

They are doing this in western countries of America and Canada as well, Americans were swift to deal with them when it came to the IT sector discrimination with multiple lawsuits and prosecutorial measures.

Last edited:

Limit?!?! I want an outright ban of these immoral, indecent, barely human, xaar worshipping filth!!!! :fittytousand:

All what those Somalis need is 30 second interaction with these creatures and they'll revolt.
Let one of them Somalis see their neighbour doing this :mjpls:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/UgdD21TEjD8

Idilinaa

(Graduated)
Limit?!?! I want an outright ban of these immoral, indecent, barely human, xaar worshipping filth!!!! :fittytousand:

We can't be banning people, it is not right and it would be hypocritical as well. We can put sensible conditions and restrictions to ensure equal compliance fairness and equity.

Also as Muslims we should refrain from insulting and attacking Allahs creations, we may not agree with what they believe or do, but that doesn't make them any less human. Feel free criticize Hinduism but refrain from attacking them as people.

Trending