KGS citizens protest against Masar

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Why would he fold? Did Hamze Barre come with a huge military to Baydhabo to overthrow Laftagren? :russ:
He was talking tough but now hosting FGS, i took it to mean his position not that strong and he dont feel confident in ethiopia backing him . looking for some kind of deal post maybe payoff or help with keeping seat.

fgs postion firm this negotiation will be him bending my guess

He was talking tough but now hosting FGS, i took it to mean his position not that strong and he dont feel confident in ethiopia backing him . looking for some kind of deal post maybe payoff or help with keeping seat.

fgs postion firm this negotiation will be him bending my guess
Hamza Barre is being sent to Baydhabo by Hassan sheikh, he wasn't invited by Laftagareen. Laftagareen can't really deny the prime minister from coming to a city in Somalia.

But we will see, most likely it will end in a disagreement. I see the fact that Hassan sheikh has to have discussion and send Hamza Barre as weakness from their side.

cow

VIP
Ulusows abused pet hamse will be welcomed (in public) shown around (in public) and behind close doors will be told to F off.

It seems very possible that it's a paid protest, with the uniform signs and all. In the end, Somalia is a federal republic, and this entire decision is one of the pillars that the Federal Government can decide on unilaterally.

Ethiopian troops haven't done anything for close to a decade. They invaded Bakool and for a year didn’t say anything, then joined AMISOM to have their occupation at least funded by the West. They’ve done nothing but stand around in bases and, more importantly, meddle in Somalia's internal politics.

Most of South West State is Al-Shabaab territory. The idea that the FGS is going to use the Egyptians to take over the state is impossible because much of the state is not under the direct control of SWS.

It's akin to your house being invaded and being angry that someone else called the police to get rid of the invaders instead of relying on your mentally challenged uncle to do it.

A lot of this also comes with training and equipment provided by the egyptians to the SNA troops in SWS improving their capabilities.

Most of this feels like a hatred of HSM tainting any and everything about peoples judgement about his calls. People are misunderstanding just how absolutely weak SWS in its current form is. It's the most paper of paper states. Nothing has changed much in a decade and wanting a geopolitical enemy to stay, just means jeopardizing the nation

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different outcome.

1726226730668.png

Last edited: