Khaatumo leaders: Small Khatuumo army will defect if not given khat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol and look how that turned out. When the Republic tried to take on isaaq it was destroyed

Dhulo from reer Toronto
Hass Petroleum
-in Kenya but also operating in Tanzania, Uganda, South Sudan, Rwanda, Burundi and the Democratic Republic of Congo and Somalia.

Founded in 1997 by two Somali brothers, the late Abdirizak Ali Hassan and Abdinasir Ali Hassan they took their family name HASS (Hassan).

waraabe

Your superior
Dhulo from reer Toronto
Hass Petroleum
-in Kenya but also operating in Tanzania, Uganda, South Sudan, Rwanda, Burundi and the Democratic Republic of Congo and Somalia.

Founded in 1997 by two Somali brothers, the late Abdirizak Ali Hassan and Abdinasir Ali Hassan they took their family name HASS (Hassan).

I never heard of it

But well done
We have
The richest somali man
The richest somali woman
The biggest somali company
Biggest somali businesses

I never heard of it

But well done
We have
The richest somali man
The richest somali woman
The biggest somali company
Biggest somali businesses
But, you guys don't consider yourselves as Somali, but rather as "Somalilanders". So, no, don't claim to have the richest SOMALI person or the biggest SOMALI company. :lol:

waraabe

Your superior
But, you guys don't consider yourselves as Somali, but rather as "Somalilanders". So, no, don't claim to have the richest SOMALI person or the biggest SOMALI company. :lol:

Says the bantu looking mj

We are the original somali you bandit

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe

:mindblown: :mindblown::mindblown:don't understand the difference between ethnicity(Somali) and nationality(Lander)

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Says the bantu looking mj

We are the original somali you bandit
He's Dhulbhante, pay homage, it's up to him weather or not somaliland gets recognition, so I suggest you get on your knees & start grovelling you dastardly creature.

waraabe

Your superior
He's Dhulbhante, pay homage, it's up to him weather or not somaliland gets recognition, so I suggest you get on your knees & start grovelling you dastardly creature.

We aren't jebarti, you guys sell your daughters to foreign soliders (Douglas)

We are the rulers of dhulo. they twerk for us

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:mindblown: :mindblown::mindblown:don't understand the difference between ethnicity(Somali) and nationality(Lander)
Nationality kulaha war someone pinch this imbecile & to him that somaliland under international law is not a sovereign entity, it's still part of Somalia. I guest you talk that ish to people that are oblivious to Somalis in general, lakiinse somaliida dhexdood hadlkaas billa macniga ah hana xor keenin boowe wax lagaa yaqyaqsoodo weeye ma garatey.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Anyone can live in a fantasy world, today I can declare my tuulo to be a independent state, how you mofo be living this illusion for 25 years, war xurdaada ka kaca the British are gone, Somalis are a sovereign people, the colonialists words & lines they drew on the map to divide & conquer us are not sacrosanct, stop worshipping at the alter of your colonial masters, stop celebrating the queens jubilee like you're still servants & subjects of queen Elizabeth, when will you stop making your holy pilgrimage to Puntland & xamar in order to blow your self to smithereens so Somalia will never be stable so you may convince the world the somaliland can be apart of the chaos since its peaceful, Puntland is a thorn by your side cause it's peaceful so your argument falls by the wayside. Wake up & smell the khat lol

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Puntland is a subclan tribal state.What kind of qaat you chewing warya? Puntland is like the bootleg Made in China version of Somaliland that is ten time smaller!

waraabe

Your superior
Anyone can live in a fantasy world, today I can declare my tuulo to be a independent state, how you mofo be living this illusion for 25 years, war xurdaada ka kaca the British are gone, Somalis are a sovereign people, the colonialists words & lines they drew on the map to divide & conquer us are not sacrosanct, stop worshipping at the alter of your colonial masters, stop celebrating the queens jubilee like you're still servants & subjects of queen Elizabeth, when will you stop making your holy pilgrimage to Puntland & xamar in order to blow your self to smithereens so Somalia will never be stable so you may convince the world the somaliland can be apart of the chaos since its peaceful, Puntland is a thorn on your side cause it's peaceful so your argument falls by the wayside. Wake up & smell the khat lol

Your great grandmother Amina boqor was the first african prostitute for Europeans.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Your great grandmother Amina boqor was the first african prostitute for Europeans.
Dhulbhante, Samaroon, Warsangeli & some of the habars don't want to be apart of somaliland you can't force them, dulmi diidow dulmi doon ha noqon ba ku iri boowe.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Puntland is a subclan tribal state.What kind of qaat you chewing warya? Puntland is like the bootleg Made in China version of Somaliland that is ten time smaller!
Puntland is a federal state of Somalia & so is Isaac, do you honestly believe the world is going to give a small Somali tribe sovereignty :ftw9nwa:

How long will you continue in the path of mindless fantasy, even children grow out of those, khat will make one build bridges & skyscrapers only to wake up the next morning to find out it doesn't exist, yet he chews again & builds some more, it's a vicious cycle lol

Status
Not open for further replies.