Khaatumo leaders: Small Khatuumo army will defect if not given khat

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Puntland is a federal state of Somalia & so is Isaac, do you honestly believe the world is going to give a small Somali tribe sovereignty :ftw9nwa:

How long will you continue in the path of mindless fantasy, even children grow out of those, khat will make one build bridges & skyscrapers only to wake up the next morning to find out it doesn't exist, yet he chews again & builds some more, it's a vicious cycle lol
Isaaq alone is bigger then Darood and can be compared with Hawiye when it comes to population.Mj Bantu mongrel,go back to Zanzibar :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Dhulbhante, Samaroon, Warsangeli & some of the habars don't want to be apart of somaliland you can't force them, dulmi diidow dulmi doon ha noqon ba ku iri boowe.
Majority of Samarone in Somaliland support it and almost every Isaaq except the crooks support Somaliland.You must be smoking kush laced with some next level shit nigga if you believe otherwise.Mamy Dhulbuhante subclans have been converted to the Somaliland cause it is just a matter of time until the rest follow suit.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Isaaq alone is bigger then Darood and can be compared with Hawiye when it comes to population.Mj Bantu mongrel,go back to Zanzibar :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
Then till me genius why does Isaac live in tiny land, Puntland alone is bigger than Isaac land combined & you talking about the rest of daroods, so you mean to tell me the minority Darood overpowered the majority Isaac & locked them in a triangle while the minority ended up having the majority of the land lol what did they do build a wall to stop Isaac expanding :ftw9nwa:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Majority of Samarone in Somaliland support it and almost every Isaaq except the crooks support Somaliland.You must be smoking kush laced with some next level shit nigga if you believe otherwise.Mamy Dhulbuhante subclans have been converted to the Somaliland cause it is just a matter of time until the rest follow suit.
Qaldan foqol qaldan they're naturally mirqan & emotional, if they all wanted to be a part of somaliland then why are you not sovereign then Einstein it's been over 25 years. You complain about siad barre murdering you yet you murder Samaroon & dhulhante, smh just like the Jews.

waraabe

Your superior
Then till me genius why does Isaac live in tiny land, Puntland alone is bigger than Isaac land combined & you talking about the rest of daroods, so you mean to tell me the minority Darood overpowered the majority Isaac & locked them in a triangle while the minority ended up having the majority of the land lol what did they do build a wall to stop Isaac expanding :ftw9nwa:

You are retarded. Get to your special classes.

The original somali regions were in the north. Isaaq kicked you out to the most inhospitable place in the horn, the place that no plants can grow. 2 empty gobols, ghetto absolutely nothing grows.
There is a reason why your clan lives in the harshest lands, because we pushed you to the desert

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You are retarded. Get to your special classes.

The original somali regions were in the north. Isaaq kicked you out to the most inhospitable place in the horn, the place that no plants can grow. 2 empty gobols, ghetto absolutely nothing grows.
There is a reason why your clan lives in the harshest lands, because we pushed you to the desert
Harshest land you mean from ras caysr to ras kambooni :ftw9nwa:

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Have you ever heard of population density?
Our land can support a big population while Darood land can't since your lands are such shitty lands they needed to spread it out.Hawiye also has some good lands enough for them to live close by.
Bangladesh is one of the smallest countries on the planet and has a pop of over a 120 million people.Daroods are indeed inferior in intelligence!

waraabe

Your superior
Have you ever heard of population density?
Our land can support a big population while Darood land can't since your lands are such shitty lands they needed to spread it out.Hawiye also has some good lands enough for them to live close by.
Bangladesh is one of the smallest countries on the planet and has a pop of over a 120 million people.Daroods are indeed inferior in intelligence!

Don't listen to the grandson of Amina boqor the train passenger, jebarti have been forced to live in the harshest, empty regions of the horn. If I force someone to live in the Sahara, that doesn't mean they have huge lands

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Don't listen to the grandson of Amina boqor the train passenger, jebarti have been forced to live in the harshest, empty regions of the horn. If I force someone to live in the Sahara, that doesn't mean they have huge lands
Doros are a third tier clan Wallahi.They either listen to Xamar or Hargeisa.Yet they walking around with their faan.They don't realize the metal collars on their neck :ulachen001:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:ftw9nwa: You can say whatever you want to make you feel better, from gariisa, buhoodle from Kismayo to cabudwaaq from jigjiga to Bosaso, from gedo to las qori waa illahay mahadiisa Alhamdulillah Allah gives to his slaves whatever he pleases.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Doros are a third tier clan Wallahi.They either listen to Xamar or Hargeisa.Yet they walking around with their faan.They don't realize the metal collars on their neck :ulachen001:
I'm going to leave you sheeple to graze your grass & stay in your illusion but before I go I'll leave you with this, from ras caysr to ras kambooni waa illahay mahadiisa.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
An old Cidagalle WWI vet was given a plot of land in Meru-Isiolo. He took a ship from Berbera to Aden and from Aden to Mombasa. From Mombasa he took the train to Nairobi and then on to Isiolo. When he go to his plot of outside the town he saw a geeljire wearing a macawis, so he went over to talk to him. Waar qolma tahay? Maxamed Zubeir. The same people in Rabaaso had followed him down to Meru-Isiolo.
:drakelaugh:

Moral of the story is that Darod owns 60% of all Somali inhabited land, and lives in three different river valleys.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
An old Cidagalle WWI vet was given a plot of land in Meru-Isiolo. He took a ship from Berbera to Aden and from Aden to Mombasa. From Mombasa he took the train to Nairobi and then on to Isiolo. When he go to his plot of outside the town he saw a geeljire wearing a macawis, so he went over to talk to him. Waar qolma tahay? Maxamed Zubeir. The same people in Rabaaso had followed him down to Meru-Isiolo.
:drakelaugh:

Moral of the story is that Darod owns 60% of all Somali inhabited land, and lives in three different river valleys.
Empty land and no major city.Darood forever taking Ls especially MJ
Ak2jx79.png

Status
Not open for further replies.