Kismaayo vs Baidoa vs Ceelasha Biyaha

Why do you love to use non Abgaal districts as example? We know the barren Isbaaro Ciyaal weero lands In the north of the city are all being abandoned due to insecurity. After years of back to back Xaraan Abgaal mayors this is all you have to show for the city

Come to find out that the Turks make 200 Million dollars from Mogadishu Airport while the Somali Authority is merely given 16 million dollars. Not only are you incompetent but also dumb enough to not negotiate a better price

:wtf:

Daylight robbery

Kismayo
Screenshot_20230503_133843_Earth.jpg

Yaaqshiid
Screenshot_20230503_145651_Earth.jpg

There is no competition you fuckin joke.
:pachah1::russ:

Read what you are replying to. i was speaking about jubbaland nothing about xamar district is mentioned. Kismaayo is much more of a shithole than anywhere in xamar though that's for sure. the city is seeing no growth or development and your incompetent uncle is keeping the state from seeing any progress. and calling our districts barren is laughable kkk. google earth will even prove you wrong. Your keeping Jubbaland hostage and i personally support it.
x factor clapping GIF by X Factor Global

Kismayo is 100% better than that ugly Bajaajley filled tuulo of yours 🤣🤣🤣
I would rather have an isolated well designed city instead of a shithole that attracts refugees from as far as Burhakaba & Matabaan who come to set up permanent huts. Everytime you Google Xamar or see videos it only shows the south side which is majority non Abgaal. The north there is no development, no security, no nothing 😂😂
You only make up 40% of xamar in 15 years from now it will go down to 20%

I would rather have an isolated well designed city instead of a shithole that attracts refugees from as far as Burhakaba & Matabaan who come to set up permanent huts. Everytime you Google Xamar or see videos it only shows the south side which is majority non Abgaal. The north there is no development, no security, no nothing 😂😂
South side Abgaal Degmo.
Screenshot_20230503_144254_Earth.jpg

VS
Kismaayo
Screenshot_20230503_133843_Earth.jpg

:russ: :russ:
You are not even the mayor of Kismayo.

Your point is invalid. i am from 'south mogadishu' myself and that's the only place were my family live and invest. same with most wealthy abgaals whether local or diaspora as that is where the market is based and the highest return on income as it is the City centre. don't get it twisted sxb we are second largest clan in Hodan. Also xamar is more beesha than Ogaden is kismaayo when you take it into proportion. JVA controlled that tuulo for 6 straight years and ogadeen never even controlled a street.

Mogadishu is the capital of somalia i accept all investment from all somalis in my deegan. Our south side district medino is larger than kismaayo have some shame

cow

VIP
Do Mareexan outnumber Ogadeen in Kismaayo. not trying to iskudir. im curious as my knowledge of the city is limited.

You want the truth. Mx is between 50 to 60 percent of the city.

Ogaden are between 5 to 10. And mj is between 10 to 15.

What about abgaal in mogadishu

Your point is invalid. i am from 'south mogadishu' myself and that's the only place were my family live and invest. same with most wealthy abgaals whether local or diaspora as that is where the market is based and the highest return on income as it is the City centre. don't get it twisted sxb we are second largest clan in Hodan. Also xamar is more beesha than Ogaden is kismaayo when you take it into proportion. JVA controlled that tuulo for 6 straight years and ogadeen never even controlled a street. Mogadishu is the capital of somalia i accept all investment from all somalis in my deegan.

The soon to be Tallest building in xamar belongs to Dahabshiil. What happened to the hotel being built for Mooryaan Cali Mahdi. Did construction stop? 🤣😂

You Are A Begging bowl who needs all of Somaliweyn to invest in his city. Kismayo only needs Ogaden investors from Diaspora and all around.

it’s 2023 and the capital city without a sewage system needs a water tanker. Even Garowe has sewage 😅 you have embarrassed the capital of Somalia!

2C7E2678-2E88-4DB8-A2B3-193B9D2296BA.jpeg
34C2E299-7AA1-4569-8D59-559AEB76486D.jpeg

You want the truth. Mx is between 50 to 60 percent of the city.

Ogaden are between 5 to 10. And mj is between 10 to 15.

What about abgaal in mogadishu
If you're talking about Kismaayo say Harti not MJ. Secondly, your numbers are off entirely.

The soon to be Tallest building in xamar belongs to Dahabshiil. What happened to the hotel being built for Mooryaan Cali Mahdi. Did construction stop? 🤣😂

You Are A Begging bowl who needs all of Somaliweyn to invest in his city. Kismayo only needs Ogaden investors from Diaspora and all around.

it’s 2023 and the capital city without a sewage system needs a water tanker. Even Garowe has sewage 😅 you have embarrassed the capital of Somalia!

View attachment 270503View attachment 270504
No one wants to invest in the Kenyan colony of Kismayo. Yes it is true even Dahabshiil are putting their wealth behind Xamar. Their Dahab tower is welcomed with open arms and we are big investors in it.

Kismayo used to be the third most populous town in Somalia today its not only smaller than the then mid sized towns of Beledweyne and Gaalkacyo. But today it is smaller than Ceelasha biyaha kkkkkk.

The curse of the cagdheer is inescapable.
:mjlol:

View attachment 270503View attachment 270504
Cali Mahdi building was finished a while back. it currently still stands as largest building in the country. There is another building currently being built in Hodan by a waceysle women called idman tower that will be the largest. but according to you we don't live or invest in the south part of the city so I'm confused kk. tell me is there anything like jubba hypermarket in kismaayo? or even one street as clean as this?

1683117792071.png

Cali Mahdi building was finished a while back. it currently still stands as largest building in the country. There is another building currently being built in Hodan by a waceysle women called idman tower that will be the largest. but according to you we don't live or invest in the south part of the city so I'm confused kk. tell me is there anything like jubba hypermarket in kismaayo? or even one street as clean as this?

View attachment 270507

I wonder how the hutu brain works to be proud of a supermarket in the country’s capital. :faysalwtf:

I wonder how the hutu brain works to be proud of a supermarket in the country’s capital. :faysalwtf:
my point was more so the clean streets. he brought up the dirty streets in alleyways and compared it to garowe. a lot of cities even in the west suffers from floods from rain. i don't think anywhere in kisaamyo has streets that clean or buildings that big. I'm talking investments and development my friend.

View attachment 270507

The turkish guy tweeting that is anti erdogan? I thought all the turkish contractors in the country were related to the government.

No one wants to invest in the Kenyan colony of Kismayo. Yes it is true even Dahabshiil are putting their wealth behind Xamar. Their Dahab tower is welcomed with open arms and we are big investors in it.

Kismayo used to be the third most populous town in Somalia today its not only smaller than the then mid sized towns of Beledweyne and Gaalkacyo. But today it is smaller than Ceelasha biyaha kkkkkk.

This is the sad reality of Xamar, you are fast on your way to becoming the next South Africa.
What’s good about large towers and expensive hotels when 70% of the city live in poverty. The only good communities are gated and the bad ones are filled with Druggies and tuugsi soldiers who kill shopkeepers for money.

This is the real face of Mogadishu

AABF3E4A-3966-48B0-A3AB-FD65040A5548.jpeg

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Your point is invalid. i am from 'south mogadishu' myself and that's the only place were my family live and invest. same with most wealthy abgaals whether local or diaspora as that is where the market is based and the highest return on income as it is the City centre. don't get it twisted sxb we are second largest clan in Hodan. Also xamar is more beesha than Ogaden is kismaayo when you take it into proportion. JVA controlled that tuulo for 6 straight years and ogadeen never even controlled a street. Mogadishu is the capital of somalia i accept all investment from all somalis in my deegan.
South side is very metropolitan. The insult doesn’t even make sense as Abgaal live everywhere in Xamar.

The only reason it has relevance is the port built by the Kacaan.

How does it compare to Barawe and Marka btw

View attachment 270507

Other Daarood will hide their ceeb and avoid this thread like plague. They all know the beautiful Kismayo lost its attraction and class in 91. Today it is just another backwater Daarood town.

And we are here for it.

:liberaltears:

This is the sad reality of Xamar, you are fast on your way to becoming the next South Africa.
What’s good about large towers and expensive hotels when 70% of the city live in poverty. The only good communities are gated and the bad ones are filled with Druggies and tuugsi soldiers who kill shopkeepers for money.

This is the real face of Mogadishu

View attachment 270508
All of Kismayo looks like slums on the right kkkk.
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Trending