Kismaayo vs Baidoa vs Ceelasha Biyaha

South side is very metropolitan. The insult doesn’t even make sense as Abgaal live everywhere in Xamar.

The only reason it has relevance is the port guilt by the Kacaan.

How does it compare to Barawe and Marka btw
Mogadishu is a huge city and the capital. when these dooros use other hawiye against me i laugh. i quite literally want my hiraab and mursade brothers and other associated clans investing into the city with me. this isn't a tuulo we are talking about here. its the capital city

Even unofficial districts of Mogadishu are bigger than some major cities across the country that are compared to Mogadishu none stop:russ:
Happy Cracking Up GIF by MOODMAN

Other Daarood will hide their ceeb and avoid this thread like plague. They all know the beautiful Kismayo lost its attraction and class in 91. Today it is just another backwater Daarood town.

And we are here for it.

:liberaltears:

Kismaayo has the same quality roads as xamar. Once they get sewage before you it’s game over.
Kismayo also banned the disgusting Bajaajs that polluted & slowed down your city.

:lolbron:

B47B3A8E-205A-4E38-A5F8-5DE2B77374C0.jpeg
9AE71614-20D9-42CD-854B-02D8472AF291.jpeg

all im seeing is a bunch of tin houses plus a stadium. not much really. this is also the only picture that is shown whenever kismaayo development is spoken of

Warya Kismaayo is getting plumbing before you kawaran. This is one of the most populated Ogaden neighborhoods
:rejoice:

This is the sad reality of Xamar, you are fast on your way to becoming the next South Africa.
What’s good about large towers and expensive hotels when 70% of the city live in poverty. The only good communities are gated and the bad ones are filled with Druggies and tuugsi soldiers who kill shopkeepers for money.

This is the real face of Mogadishu

View attachment 270508
Although that’s not true, this is the real face of kismaayo🤣
9F19AA6F-992E-40ED-809A-442E903C54B3.jpeg

Based

VIP
The soon to be Tallest building in xamar belongs to Dahabshiil. What happened to the hotel being built for Mooryaan Cali Mahdi. Did construction stop? 🤣😂

You Are A Begging bowl who needs all of Somaliweyn to invest in his city. Kismayo only needs Ogaden investors from Diaspora and all around.

it’s 2023 and the capital city without a sewage system needs a water tanker. Even Garowe has sewage 😅 you have embarrassed the capital of Somalia!

View attachment 270503View attachment 270504
That biyo is your tears. Acting like Kismaayo doesn’t flood too 😂

Nothing to do with clan, but aridity. North-Central Somalia always had a lower population density than South Somalia.

I mean, what is the point of bragging about this? Darod and Hawiye share the same paternal ancestor anyway.

As others have said earlier, I prefer quieter towns to chaotic cities.

Last edited:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Mogadishu is the capital and receives the most international investment, of course, it would be the largest city in all of Somalia. That's kinda the bare minimum.

These Hutus are funny creatures. Comparing their idp slum Ceelasha to better planned cities like Garowe and Kismayo. Maybe in their minds quantity is better than quality.

reer

VIP
all im seeing is a bunch of tin houses plus a stadium. not much really. this is also the only picture that is shown whenever kismaayo development is spoken of
kismayo lacked development due to instability from 91 to 2013/14/15. the last properly paved road was built by the kacaan. after 2013/14/15 its due to incompetence.

Abaq

VIP
Stop projecting as we all know D&M and bantu complete domination of anything east of the river in Jubbaland. Kismaayo has dozens of different qabils and the only place that Caghdeer has in Jubbaland is Afmaadow that's why its the only town outside of kismaayo in the Jubbas not next to the border that is under pro-government forces.

Ahmed madoobe has no support outside of kismaayo - Afmadow 100km highway hence everything outside of that area being under AS. all the silent majority clans are under Shabaab. The reality on the ground speaks for itself.
Keep lying to yourself buddy but it won’t change the reality on the ground

There r no Mx in Kismaayo my cousin worked in it few years ago he said its mainly MJ and OG i have asked UN workers too who r hawiye they said the same.. Awrtable HIrsi Gani who works now in the OPM he was from rugta ganacsiga Kismaayo his family r from Manchester his bro Mohomed told me the same. Every time war happens watchout mx will come from Gedo. The mx in Kismaayo arrived as refugees from Xamar in 1991 and they settled in Xero ciidan the same cidan that brought them from Xamar.

Abaq

VIP
I don’t know why you Hutus are interested in Kismaayo. Whether it is a shithole or a metropolis does not concern you as qayb kuma lihidiin. No point comparing pics of Kismaayo and Mogadishu. You might as well show us a comparison with Shanghai as well.

Whether we build it or destroy annagey noo taalaa. And just for the record, due to instability, alien JVA control, and most recently economic blockade by the evil Xamar administration the past 10 years, the city has been held back. Alhamdulilah now it is rapidly expanding and developing. 8 new roads are nearing completion as part of phase one of the project and a drainage project is underway.

Abaq

VIP
There r no Mx in Kismaayo my cousin worked in it few years ago he said its mainly MJ and OG i have asked UN workers too who r hawiye they said the same.. Awrtable HIrsi Gani who works now in the OPM he was from rugta ganacsiga Kismaayo his family r from Manchester his bro Mohomed told me the same. Every time war happens watchout mx will come from Gedo. The mx in Kismaayo arrived as refugees from Xamar in 1991 and they settled in Xero ciidan the same cidan that brought them from Xamar.
These MX trolls are deluded and have never been to Kismaayo. There are areas dominated by Maqabul alone forget other Ogaden