Kismaayo vs Baidoa vs Ceelasha Biyaha

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Nothing to do with clan, but aridity. North-Central Somalia always had a lower population density than South Somalia.

I mean, what is the point of bragging about this? Darod and Hawiye share the same paternal ancestor anyway.

As others have said earlier, I prefer quieter towns to chaotic cities.
Not true, all humans meet somewhere at one point. No recent ancestors between the two ethnicity.

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
There r no Mx in Kismaayo my cousin worked in it few years ago he said its mainly MJ and OG i have asked UN workers too who r hawiye they said the same.. Awrtable HIrsi Gani who works now in the OPM he was from rugta ganacsiga Kismaayo his family r from Manchester his bro Mohomed told me the same. Every time war happens watchout mx will come from Gedo. The mx in Kismaayo arrived as refugees from Xamar in 1991 and they settled in Xero ciidan the same cidan that brought them from Xamar.
We own xaafadha Guulwade , farjano n Shaqaalaha. We were one of the first documented clans to settle in Kismayo. Iska Xishood you langaab xaarwadle, you have no stake in Kismayo so move along.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Different peoples have different patterns of settlement. Hawiye is much more urbanized than Darod. In terms of Urbanization, Darod is where Hawiye was 40 years ago.

The only Darod subclan that is more than 50% urban is MJ and the largest Darod subclan, Ogaden, is barely 25% urban. Apples and oranges.

Abaq

VIP
Different peoples have different patterns of settlement. Hawiye is much more urbanized than Darod. In terms of Urbanization, Darod is where Hawiye was 40 years ago.

The only Darod subclan that is more than 50% urban is MJ and the largest Darod subclan, Ogaden, is barely 25% urban. Apples and oranges.
To this day, the majority of the Ogaden population in Jubbaland and Ogadenia is still rural and urbanisation just starting now. Can you believe in Badhaadhe district, Ogaden are still building new towns now in the last few years?

Mogadishu is a huge city and the capital. when these dooros use other hawiye against me i laugh. i quite literally want my hiraab and mursade brothers and other associated clans investing into the city with me. this isn't a tuulo we are talking about here. its the capital city
You lot are shameless wallahi you’ve been eating under Somalia name diverting & looting all the aid $$ meant for other regions to xamar yet you’re out here comparing a city that faced one multiple clan wars,kismaayo will overtake xamar in terms of development once the ongoing projects are done

Ceelasha Biyaha is where my fam back home escaped the invading Ethiopians. Barely anything existed at the time, became a tuulo around then. Incredible to see it’s growth

Yep most of my family that stayed lived there too, After Abdullahi Yusif and his MJ troops along with Ethiopians started targeting Civilians because they couldn't defeat the Islamic Courts.

Ceelasha will be a Suburb in the future , all the areas around Mogadishu will be like this.

Mentioning the aid money that goes to Mogadishu like even more aid money doesn’t go to Bosaso, Garowe and Kismayo :mjlol:

No aid money built those tall beautiful buildings in Mogadishu.

Mentioning the aid money that goes to Mogadishu like even more aid money doesn’t go to Bosaso, Garowe and Kismayo :mjlol:

No aid money built those tall beautiful buildings in Mogadishu.
Those building were built money stolen from the IC funds ,stop moving like your hutu clan didn’t loot the whole central bank during HSM’s first term

Those building were built money stolen from the IC funds ,stop moving like your hutu clan didn’t loot the whole central bank during HSM’s first term
Stop making up fairytales to cope doqonyahow cagtadheeru. Your uncle and cagdheer clan have been deforesting Somalia’s most lush regions for charcoal and have made no tangible progress in developing “your” city-state or fighting against your business parters, Al-shabab.

Where’s the money you made from cutting down billions of trees for over a decade?
8C74B3E3-B4FC-44EA-8DD9-A7C7F55A1B83.jpeg

Stop making up fairytales to cope doqonyahow cagtadheeru. Your uncle and cagdheer clan have been deforesting Somalia’s most lush regions for charcoal and have made no tangible progress in developing “your” city-state or fighting against your business parters, Al-shabab.

Where’s the money you made from cutting down billions of trees for over a decade?
View attachment 271027
Your iljeex terrorist JVA moryaans uprooted kismaayo and it’s environs just like how you’re doing today in lower shabelle,glad eelay is kicking you out of konfuur galbeed

Your iljeex terrorist JVA moryaans uprooted kismaayo and it’s environs just like how you’re doing today in lower shabelle,glad eelay is kicking you out of konfuur galbeed
Stop talking out of your ass. There was no charcoal business in Kismaayo before Ahmed Blackie. Ahmed blackie and Kenyans have been deforesting Kismaayo and it’s surroundings for the past decade and half.
9CBA68D4-2895-4F99-B4CD-AF310DABFD6D.jpeg

0FD67F8B-ADE8-4AE0-B941-C858C029BE10.jpeg

500C9726-E2AF-409E-8DBF-85BA400CB69C.jpeg

F97967B3-E517-4F23-8087-BD9286132057.jpeg

6BBC2463-7386-4B88-9B07-3D540CD9088E.jpeg

F2E18729-3CF2-4B2C-A608-6512B3474F9A.jpeg

2B61B614-F2E0-487E-A295-4338CA05799B.jpeg

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual

View attachment 271027
You do know the trees are being cut in AS-controlled areas in middle Jubba and the JL admin is making money through taxing them and this business existed before madoobe took control of kismayo in 2012? Also jubbaland isn't the only region in the charcoal business.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You do know the trees are being cut in AS-controlled areas in middle Jubba and the JL admin is making money through taxing them and this business existed before madoobe took control of kismayo in 2012? Also jubbaland isn't the only region in the charcoal business.
Shabaab banned cutting down trees didn’t they? I believe it made it easier to bomb them

bidenkulaha

GalYare
aren't you confusing it with the ban on plastic bags?
No, I remember something about this a while back. That they used to cut a massive amount of forests but then started getting picked off by drone strikes easily in the jubooyinka. So reversed policy.

In xarardheere they were anti-tree cutting. They went as far as handing out a death sentence if someone cut them from their front yard

That’s a lie. Cutting down trees is banned in alshabab controlled areas because of the concealment trees provide them against drones. They were active in the charcoal business in Kismaayo a few years ago but they stopped when drones started dropping their leaders one by one.