K'naan got chased out of his own block party by Cedar Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
It was met with protests from Somalis who oppose his new HBO show Mogadishu, Minnesota

this somali on somali violence needs to STOP! but I'm here for them sticking up for themselves, wish we did the same with them sharmootos who made the dixon documentary :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Is MJ mafia behind this?:banderas:
Tell him this ain't Wardhiigley you ain't finna make dough off of us? :fingerwag::lol:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Is the doc out yet??

It's a show and he's in Minneapolis to film the pilot episode.

this somali on somali violence needs to STOP! but I'm here for them sticking up for themselves, wish we did the same with them sharmootos who made the dixon documentary :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

:ohdamn:

At least those behind the Dixon documentary were actually from Dixon...:ohno:

VixR

Veritas
HBO show? Why haven't we heard of this? Why are they ticked?

Do we have any MNs on here?

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Somalis in MN rock top knots? :ftw9nwa:

full

i mean how can we expect anyone to show positives about somalis and somalia when its been over two decades and we still don't have a functioning country because rear hebel hebel is being petty. and were not doing any better out here either. you'd think us getting dragged is a wake up call but noope.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
>man bun
>with Madow hair

i don't wanna be mean but there are certain styles that only work with certain hair textures

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
i mean i'm in the process of growing out my hair again, but i wouldn't even consider a man bun

that shit look hella feminine :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.