K'naan got chased out of his own block party by Cedar Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
i prefer the term follicularly impaired :francis:

i can rock a spray on tho, just for u

giphy.gif
You shaved it off due to bidar? My brother did that, it looks good on him. I have one follicularly impaired bro, and another follicularly abundant lmao. Trash the spraycan, it's aight.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@VixR I've no idea what happened, I wasn't there but from the looks of it, people realized he was painting a negative image about Somalis.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gibiin-Udug

Who the fock said anything about qabil, you demented cow? Typical mj double standard,
I know your pea sized brain thinks, you're not that slick, moryaanka tahay cuun. I hope New Zealand government finds out your history of looting people.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
I know your pea sized brain thinks, you're not that slick, moryaanka tahay cuun. I hope New Zealand government finds out your history of looting people.

The last thing I wanna be doing is argue with a obese dhabacayo cow :susp:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
You shaved it off due to bidar? My brother did that, it looks good on him. I have one follicularly impaired bro, and another follicularly abundant lmao. Trash the spraycan, it's aight.
u sure? i can rock that carlos boozer, glow in the dark joint

carlos-boozer-shoe-polish-hair1.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

The last thing I wanna be doing is argue with a obese dhabacayo cow :susp:
Obese?

Haye you blood eyed killer. A Hutu name calling another qabiil, Cajiib the internet works in a funny way. This is actually coming from a moryaan, who lied about his life inorder to get to New Zealand. don't play youreself.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Obese?

Haye you blood eyed killer. A Hutu name calling another qabiil, Cajiib the internet works in a funny way. This is actually coming from a moryaan, who lied about his life inorder to get to New Zealand. don't play youreself.
Reer HG aka long lost Habar of Isaaq! I gotuchu....

2qvtabc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.