K'naan got chased out of his own block party by Cedar Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
aight you know what? imma wait for summer and just let this caveman process take its toll (beard and hair growth) and if i can pull it off without looking like a xiyawaan i might consider it.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
aight you know what? imma wait for summer and just let this caveman process take its toll (beard and hair growth) and if i can pull it off without looking like a xiyawaan i might consider it.
:browtf: All it took was 3 minutes..

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
nigga i said i'd give it a shot

for the sheer fact that 8 months from now i know good and well i ain't really giving this a shot

and i also know good and well imma punk out and cut my hair my february

aniga i know who i am

i make flimsy promises

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

for the sheer fact that 8 months from now i know good and well i ain't really giving this a shot

aniga i know who i am

i make flimsy promises
I'm in the process of growing mine since I went Aang in July.

VixR

Veritas
I'm holding you to this! I'll convert @ghost, too.
:browtf: All it took was 3 minutes..
My persuasion can build a nation:ftw9nwa:
tumblr_llivctjnhT1qjl6gxo1_500.gif

VixR

Veritas

aniga i know who i am

i make flimsy promises
:what:
implosion.gif

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I wish K'naan wouldve developed a TV show that paints us in a positive light, why do we always have to be fucking pirates or terrorists.

:francis:

Obviously easier said than done cuz who gonna watch a show about Hooyo Isniino working two jobs to put food on the table.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
also i always thought his moose themed hair was a shoutout to Canada and i didn't want to google and be proven wrong

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
I wonder if Barkhad is going to be chased since hes a native minn...and made 2 movies about pirates and terrorists.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I wonder if Barkhad is going to be chased since hes a native minn...and made 2 movies about pirates and terrorists.
Shut the f*ck up Farhaan. His own people even turned on K'naan. The people protesting are hawiye people. Don't worry snout Barkhad he is in Hollywood getting Oscar nominated. Worry about your blue collar job in New Zealand.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Shut the f*ck up Farhaan. His own people even turned on K'naan. The people protesting are hawiye people. Don't worry snout Barkhad he is in Hollywood getting Oscar nominated. Worry about your blue collar job in New Zealand.

Who the fock said anything about qabil, you demented cow? Typical mj double standard,

Status
Not open for further replies.