Laascaanood needs intervention!

Status
Not open for further replies.

"we have the shahada on our flag. Stop making Fitna!!!"

Man Landers really like killing Faqash

Last edited:
Uhmm why didn't we see your kind calcal in social media during August event ?? unless they aren't one of you is alright to be used force against just like you praise the authoritarian junta regime 😃:icon e biggrin:
Pure deflection. Shows you can't justify your bullsh!t regime.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
heavy weaponary will be given to sacad to blow some darood brains out :nvjpqts: A clan that lives in Ethiopia and another one that consists of a bunch of barkhad abdi looking skinny ass pirates are no match to sacad
We are so threatened by AMISOM babies, what will we do now.

Pure deflection. Shows you can't justify your bullsh!t regime.
The deflection is coming from you who's happy on the inside of the violence happening in the city cuz it serves your agenda very well but answer me honestly why would Biixi murder those work in and believe in Somaliland's sovereignty in Sool??

The deflection is coming from you who's happy on the inside of the violence happening in the city cuz it serves your agenda very well but answer me honestly why would Biixi murder those work in and believe in Somaliland's sovereignty in Sool??
It is deflection. You can't justify what Somaliland is doing so your brain is trying to make up a story to cope.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
God knows what those sub clans are but heavy weaponary will be given to sacad to blow some darood brains out :nvjpqts:
In 1991 usc with all sna weapon couldn’t conquer me what make u think u will conquer me after 30 years with more sophisticated weapons and people😅 today even Ethiopia 🇪🇹 can’t conquer me forget about rag tag militia can’t even lebrate there land from RRA alshabab… boowe puntland is regional power don’t make me pull 2006 on you again

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Isaaq are ethnically cleansing Laascaanood to populate it with their own. They want a Caynabo 2.0, we already posted how Hargeisa tried to take over khat trade, water bottles etc. Of course killing all Laascaanod notables will further their gain. You are sick if you deny the reality.

In 1991 usc with all sna weapon couldn’t conquer me what make u think u will conquer me after 30 years with more sophisticated weapons and people😅 today even Ethiopia 🇪🇹 can’t conquer me forget about rag tag militia can’t even lebrate there land from RRA alshabab… boowe puntland is regional power don’t make me pull 2006 on you again
1991 it was few subs of sacad led by qeybdiid V MJ, leelkase, MX and Dhulbante and @repo couldn’t fight for himself. Had to call his darood brethrens to back his ass up

It is deflection. You can't justify what Somaliland is doing so your brain is trying to make up a story to cope.

Man up idiot and talk straight to me why would Biixi assassinate people who have worked in the state or a members of one of the 3 main national parties?

Any nation on this earth rioters are dealt with force to keep the public property and the city safe

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
1991 it was few subs of sacad led by qeybdiid V MJ, leelkase, MX and Dhulbante and @repo couldn’t fight for himself. Had to call his darood brethrens to back his ass up
Hutu ransacks weapons barracks and attacks civilians. Hutu strong.

What a dirty pathetic people but you got 30 years of karma.

Isaaq are ethnically cleansing Laascaanood to populate it with their own. They want a Caynabo 2.0, we already posted how Hargeisa tried to take over khat trade, water bottles etc. Of course killing all Laascaanod notables will further their gain. You are sick if you deny the reality.
Genius why don't the people name those assassinators looks to the police or the media since all those men were murdered infront of the people ??

If Biixi wanted to shut opposition figures he could have jailed them as that's what authoritarian govts do but your tribalist mindset can't comprehend that I believe :icon razz:

Hutu ransacks weapons barracks and attacks civilians. Hutu strong.

What a dirty pathetic people but you got 30 years of karma.
You use the word hutu too much in a sentence so it doesn’t give off the effect you think it is :russ: I’m hearing south galkacyo is the popping side of the city where all the best hotels are at? HG really run the city damnnn

MJ needed to bring in their darood kin to fight sacad walalhi o billahi. Unlike you I don’t swear on Allahs name meaninglessly

Genius why don't the people name those assassinators looks to the police or the media since all those men were murdered infront of the people ??

If Biixi wanted to shut opposition figures he could have jailed them as that's what authoritarian govts do but your tribalist mindset can't comprehend that I believe :icon razz:
No you are deluded to think Somaliland functions without tribalism. I have never interacted with a lander who doesn't refer to the opposition as remanent of their uncles regime.

Status
Not open for further replies.