Laascaanood needs intervention!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capo Dhoore

⚔️
Cracking Up Lol GIF
Adeerka Cali Barre and Nuux Baasto will be captured and brought to justice :mjlaugh:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Genius why don't the people name those assassinators looks to the police or the media since all those men were murdered infront of the people ??

If Biixi wanted to shut opposition figures he could have jailed them as that's what authoritarian govts do but your tribalist mindset can't comprehend that I believe :icon razz:
How come none of the murderers have been apprehended by SL security forces? Not one arrest has been made to any murderer yet RRU comes for protestors? Make it make sense? Why didnt SL address the killings earlier before it reached boiling point?

If you have to say it doesn't hurt you, I think it does, Hutu. There's nothing brave about attacking civilians at night. Hawiye are by nature a cowardly people, otherwise they would not need Burundi and Uganda protecting them from Shabaab.
Hurt kulaha. I find the word hutu funny meanwhile sometimes I think that’s the only word in your vocabulary. Tell me brother how did the food in Dadaab camp taste or was you too young to remember :russ:

How come none of the murderers have been apprehended by SL security forces? Not one arrest has been made to any murderer yet RRU comes for protestors? Make it make sense? Why didnt SL address the killings earlier before it reached boiling point?
The reason is Dhulbahante themselves aren't cooperating with the police about this killings and if no one is saying the description of those assassinators then what the local authorities can do about it? it's really munfaqinimo that those rioters pretend to care about the dead when they are the ones threatening the lives of anyone who works for Somaliland's govt or state institutions.

Listen to Cali Xarare

Dani should go full throttle on the lgbt Disneyland wallahi if he captured lascaanod After 16 years under LGBT control he will be a legend…
I was in the same plane as Deni back in 2019. I didn't know who he was at the time. All the Somali mamo were making a big deal out of it.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
first it was ilhan controlling SL soldiers in Las canood, and now Hamza and Cagjar are behind what is happening in lascanood. Next time a butterfly flipping wing in china will be the cause of what happened in Las canood, not the actual soldiers shooting protesters.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Without defined borders of the former SL state then their case for ictiraaf doesn’t make sense.
Currently they say the union between British SL and Italian SL is nulled and they’ve returned to the short lived British SL and it’s borders.

They should just focus on negotiating with FGS. Argue for leaving Somalia by referendums in each region. The one’s that decide to stay can have their own FMS. With social media now you can’t hide the progress other qabiils are making from the federal system. Back in the day maybe could’ve got away with it given you could hide news from the public but the young Somali population are very politically aware and this will get worse
But SL hasn't ever controlled all of British SL, and obviously that makes recognition difficult. If their borders were based on clan lines (something like the pic below), IMO it'd have gotten ictiraaf by now.
1672421517614.png

If SL really wants all of former British SL The 300IQ move at this point would've been a 50/50 North-South deal with FGS in exchange for directly administering SSC. The FGS probably accepts that.

first it was ilhan controlling SL soldiers in Las canood, and now Hamza and Cagjar are behind what is happening in lascanood. Next time a butterfly flipping wing in china will be the cause of what happened in Las canood, not the actual soldiers shooting protesters.
Its like when Israeli Troops shoot innocent civilians but are never identified or singled out for misconduct. It's almost as if the dowlad doesn't want them to be discovered or prosecuted.

Its like when Israeli Troops shoot innocent civilians but are never identified or singled out for misconduct. It's almost as if the dowlad doesn't want them to be discovered or prosecuted.
So Dhulbahante are poor occupied people similar to palestnians? :heh: man the brains you have :drakekidding:

Status
Not open for further replies.