Laascaanood needs intervention!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
In tukraaq war we capture 30 Dhulbahante and 3 isaaq general. Ofcourse garaads request to release them and Gaas accepted.

I hear Deni speech and what he said right, let reer Sool unite against idoors. They working for Hargisa. Its time they decide to listen to their families in Sool.
Deni talked about the many good progress FGS and FMS are making together and that Somalia should focus on ending Shabaab and 1m1v elections across the country. It was like ‘please guys don’t distract us’ speech.

I always said HSM is an elite president but to hear it from horses mouth was surprising. Deni was a few months ago throwing his toys out of the pram :mjlol:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
56AA2163-1DEE-422F-972C-EE68FA4B7EF0.jpeg

Dadkaas xamaasad aa qaade mooye, weli barnaamij mideysan oo hadaf leh kuma arag, not even a badbaado army just raging protestors online and in the streets. Odayadii Darood ilaa heer boqor iyo heer garaad baad xataa calaacal ka keenteen war cududiina furinta geeya, inbadanaad Hawiye ku cayn jirteen odayaal soo qeylshaa oo handadaadaa leedihiine weli maan arkin Ugaas ama Iimaanka oo dhaaranaya ayadoona ka dhabayn. AUN inta ku dhimatay.

AUN reer Laas Caanood. Kuwa rabshadaha wada iyo askarta Laaa Caanood. Waxaa xaqiiq ah in bililiqada iyo dilka uusaan soo gaadhayn beesha dhexe Soomaliland

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Only a president from Mudug can liberate sool. Don’t count on the reer bari. Deni would not take action even if SL were to attack Garowe.

Reer northern Mudug told Deni they wouldnt send him tanks against Diyaana a year ago they said they already lost about fifth or a third of their tanks in the last PL war against JSL i.e. stay afraid of Galmudug annexing the rest of Mudug you cant afford to wander around JSL

The sijuu Somali had no idea what he was talking about saying JSL entered Laas Caanood in 2017. The Laas Caanood prominent leaders who have been getting assassinated were pro democracy under JSL.

More elders being rounded up

Unverified but either way the LaasCaanood arrests are done by native LaasCaanood. If Laas Caanood wars/riots go tribal it will be between native eastern Sool communities i.e. patriotic pro JSL native Laas Caanood residents karbaashing Karaash's rioters from southern Xuddun. But JSL is more merciful than Madoobe is against western Gedo born rioters in Kismaayo

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
AUN reer Laas Caanood. Kuwa rabshadaha wada iyo askarta Laaa Caanood. Waxaa xaqiiq ah in bililiqada iyo dilka uusaan soo gaadhayn beesha dhexe Soomaliland

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reer northern Mudug told Deni they wouldnt send him tanks against Diyaana a year ago they said they already lost about fifth or a third of their tanks in the last PL war against JSL i.e. stay afraid of Galmudug annexing the rest of Mudug you cant afford to wander around JSL

The sijuu Somali had no idea what he was talking about saying JSL entered Laas Caanood in 2017. The Laas Caanood prominent leaders who have been getting assassinated were pro democracy under JSL.

Unverified but either way the LaasCaanood arrests are done by native LaasCaanood. If Laas Caanood wars/riots go tribal it will be between native eastern Sool communities i.e. patriotic pro JSL native Laas Caanood residents karbaashing Karaash's rioters from southern Xuddun. But JSL is more merciful than Madoobe is against western Gedo born rioters in Kismaayo
Free Cali Jabac

Inshallah my Dhulbahante bros put their differences aside and work together. This is not about PL or SL but their unwillingness to compromise and cooperate with one another.

PL & SL are both adding fuel to the fire. Imo the only solution is SSC/Khaatumo, and that's the sentiment for the majority of Dhullos.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Inshallah my Dhulbahante bros put their differences aside and work together. This is not about PL or SL but their unwillingness to compromise and cooperate with one another.

PL & SL are both adding fuel to the fire. Imo the only solution is SSC/Khaatumo, and that's the sentiment for the majority of Dhullos.
Pro dhulbahante horgalada snm
A9C537B7-24A9-4218-9AA0-ECBCB77AC787.jpeg

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Deni talked about the many good progress FGS and FMS are making together and that Somalia should focus on ending Shabaab and 1m1v elections across the country. It was like ‘please guys don’t distract us’ speech.

I always said HSM is an elite president but to hear it from horses mouth was surprising. Deni was a few months ago throwing his toys out of the pram :mjlol:
Deni clever guy. :tocry:

Status
Not open for further replies.