Landers make Ilhan omar go viral again

Are you forgetting her district is 80% white 🤣
You are right bro but remember, majority of the UK, France, Japan, USA etc are/were against the Palestinian genocide but there is nothing they can do about it unfortunately. The world has to watch genocide happen right in front of their eyes! Ilhan would have never become a senator without Jewish support. Somalis make up less than 5% of Minnesota’s population.

What happened in Tigray was a state sponsored genocide what’d you expect :mindblown: .I’m not here to have a back and forth I’m not from waqooyi either I’m just reiterating what I’ve seen.
You have seen nothing same as me as what we all saw was just bunch of old men responding to each other through the media

I’m not worried about Ilhan.. she’s safe and has security. This is about innocent Somalis that are at risk of being attacked. These videos can trigger a right wing nut.
I agree that innocent somalis could be at risk and I don't agree with landers doing that whether for revenge because Ilhan is connected to minnesota which sadly connects to Somalis. But that still dont change my stance about Somalia.

I would have had sympathy until I remember southern somalis did something similair and tried to drag somaliland name. Oh well.
How many times have landers targeted other Somalis? You don’t care as long as the landers aren’t the ones receiving the hate. Racist gaalos can’t tell the difference between a Somali from Kismayo and a Somali from Hargeisa.

A racist posted a video of landers waving their flag for indepence and so many southerners kept quote tweeting "deport them" attaching the name somaliland and other vile stuff for ajanabis to see. I couldn't give a toss about Ilhan omar or anything Somali related anymore. In fact I just need Somaliland name to change so we aren't attached completely. they can lie in their bed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How many times have landers targeted other Somalis? You don’t care as long as the landers aren’t the ones receiving the hate. Racist gaalos can’t tell the difference between a Somali from Kismayo and a Somali from Hargeisa.
They will once we get our name changed. And they shouldn't play with fire and drag our name. Just because few landers did it doesn't mean we all agree

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Season 5 Idk GIF by Paramount+

They will once we get our name changed. And they shouldn't play with fire and drag our name. Just because few landers did it doesn't mean we all agree
A name change will never change your ethnicity. Sorry to burst your bubble. You’re so hypocritical. You’re only mad because that time it wasn't Somalia Somalis getting dragged but the landers, even though racists don’t care about the difference.

A name change will never change your ethnicity. Sorry to burst your bubble. You’re so hypocritical. You’re only mad because that time it wasn't Somalia Somalis getting dragged but the landers, even though racists don’t care about the difference.
It will change our game and reputation. It doesn't make sense keeping a name we are trying to separate from. And you didn't burst my bubble because I'm a lander second after I'm muslim, the word somali don't mean much to me no longer.

I actually used to say the same thing until I realised we are all Somali. Nothing will change that
It will 100 percent change. If we go by any name other than Somali, ajanabis won't call us "Somali" they will refer to us with our new name. The word somali is meaningless to me. You can call yourself that but I would rather identify myself as lander where me and my ancestors are all from.

Trending