Habar Jeclo
Habar Awal
Somali Land in 2025
Habar Jeclo
Habar Awal
Somali Land in 2026
Habar Awal.
Somali Land in 2027.
Project failed due to qabiil. Welcome back to Somaliweyn.
No one wants to be apart of Somalia. Please get that through your thick heads

God there’s no saving these jegaan. I don’t think embarrassing fully describes what I felt reading this thread. I can now understand why Japanese warriors used to end their lives over shame
Weren't you outted as an Oromo? what's embarssing about this thread if your an oromo???

Last edited:

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement, T-Y16897 Arabi
That manuscript of the Futuh is newer and is filled with mistakes. none of the other manuscripts mention Habar Magaadle. Ahmed Girri ≠ Ahmed Gurey, since we know from the Futuh itself that Imam Ahmed Ibn Ibrahim Ibn Umar was left handed. Amhara also call the Imam Grañ (their version of Gurey). This idea of 2 Ahmeds is only brought up by IM Lewis (who only read the French translation of the Futuh, couldn’t read Arabic and was woefully uneducated in medieval in Somali history) and is the definition of a fringe view.
Habar Magaadle was mentioned in the 1779 Egyptian manuscript.

23AC72AE-1952-4F11-BCF1-4CDD4B93BF83.png

there’s also an Harari manuscript crediting Ahmed Giri Al Somali tribe to Habar Magaadle specifically mentioning Habar Awal and Garxajis

AEAEFE5C-B9E7-4503-B445-807F86FEBE78.jpeg

Go take your meds. Ain’t nobody taking you serious especially when you keep switching your stance every week.
I'm sticking with Somaliland forever I wasn't being true when I did that thread ages ago. It's called being on the good side. Somalia and Somaliland is like mixing fire and oil, is not going to happen, end of.