Let me go first, you are married

Status
Not open for further replies.
True warriors
image.jpeg

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I just hope they used those skills against the imperialists when they got back.

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
While at hand-grenade throwing they're second to none in the army
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
Nacalaa iyo wexii grenade'yada farta kasaaray
too bad they couldn't make a waraf to increase the distance of the grenades, this stuff is too funny :cryinglaughsmiley:
Second to none
kulahaa :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley: walle i know the reasons for that :cryinglaughsmiley:
@Canuck thank you for posting this :cryinglaughsmiley:

Bob Marley

retired
Somalis classified as Negroes. Intresting.:hmm:

Always wondered where them and Ethiopians fit in during times of segregation

So why ask such a question when you already know this thread was about seeking white approval:siilaanyolaugh:

I only said "OK"!

We dont post them much at all and if we do its strictly for jokes & giggles and for fadhi ku dirir purposes.

Never taking what they wrote seriously, just to Laugh at it. Kinda like how people are doing on this thread

These men fought bravely in probably the most fierce and ruthless wars in human history, be it as a mercenary or not, WW1&WW2 wasn't a joke, especially Verdun in WW1.

I wonder what traces they left behind in France.

Bob Marley

retired
I only said "OK"!

Most somalis post them for jokes and for fadhi ku dirir purposes.

Never taking what they wrote seriously.

Definitely gonna have to disagree with that:mjkkk:
Seems to me like alot of them actually internalize it - and in turn, feel superior to other Africans

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
Now that am done laughing remind me again why these xoolos are fighting for cadaan gaalo :nasmad:
i know why..... just hate it

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
f*ck em, they use to conscript somalis and take them away from their families to fight a senseless war elsewhere, they dont even compenste them with a pension after retirement like their home soldiers, the only respect a soldier deserves is when they fight for a just cause to make the lives around them better

Bob Marley

retired
...which is a divide and conquer tactic.
During Italian Somalia - they made plans to "breed out the ugly" by mating with Somali women - and that was after they declare you a better race than Bantus or whoever. So tell me what you think @Geeljire
:stressed:

Definitely gonna have to disagree with that:mjkkk:
Seems to me like alot of them actually internalize it - and in turn, feel superior to other Africans

Honestly i am not familiar with what you are saying.

Internalize what exactly? Tell me in detail Mr. African American
:feedme:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
So why ask such a question when you already know this thread was about seeking white approval:siilaanyolaugh:

Says the guy who joined this forum because a few trolls hurt his feelings

:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.