Let me go first, you are married

Status
Not open for further replies.
...which is a divide and conquer tactic.
During Italian Somalia - they made plans to "breed out the ugly" by mating with Somali women - and that was after they declare you a better race than Bantus or whoever. So tell me what you think @Geeljire
:stressed:

We didnt come in to existence when the europeans arrived, how view ourselves and our concepts and self definitions, politics way of life is very much our own.

@Bob Marley

Doesnt matter Somalis have existed way before Europeans came in to our shores and the bantu slave trade existed long before europeans arrived.

Our way of life, how we define ourselves, our concepts is our own.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
We didnt come in to existence when the europeans arrived, how view ourselves and our concepts and self definitions, politics way of life is very much our own.

Truly disgusting creature afrosomali and his goons are attacking Somali women left and right because they're bitter and ugly.

There was no breeding with Somali women. The vast majority of half Italian/half Somali offspring are from students who went to Italy abroad for studies.

Somalis didn't even eat the fruits the cadaans touched in the market, fruit sellers would have to dump they're entire inventory after cadaans touched it. They tried to implement the segregation that they had in Eritrea in muqdishu but they couldn't.

These men fought bravely in probably the most fierce and ruthless wars in human history, be it as a mercenary or not, WW1&WW2 wasn't a joke, especially Verdun in WW1.

I wonder what traces they left behind in France.

in Liverpool you will find the traces of seamen and soldiers, i will post some pic

f*ck em, they use to conscript somalis and take them away from their families to fight a senseless war elsewhere, they dont even compenste them with a pension after retirement like their home soldiers, the only respect a soldier deserves is when they fight for a just cause to make the lives around them better
Actually most of them joined the war for benefits they received while serving and were promised after the war. They were giving a wage and offered scholarships to study abroad after the war and given land in other colonies like Kenya,Tanzania,Uganda,South Yemen where you find Somali communities still living there etc.

Bob Marley

retired
Them Italians invaded your shyt and made a song about cucking your women @Bahal :drakegrin:

What till I find the song title & pictures/article proving my point:lawd:

It's in Italian from what I remember tho:jcoleno:
Gonna have to go back through old Youtube comments and find where some guy first mention it:heh:

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
lmaoooo bitter nd ugly- leave it to a somali woman of non-noteworthy looks to project her low self esteem on a nigga she never even seen:chrisfreshhah:@nucleus

i love somali girls in fact the only ones who go ham on them r the pro somali everything fuckboys @Rooble @Geeljire nd almos every other poster on this site

Truly disgusting creature afrosomali and his goons are attacking Somali women left and right because they're bitter and ugly.

There was no breeding with Somali women. The vast majority of half Italian/half Somali offspring are from students who went to Italy abroad for studies.

Somalis didn't even eat the fruits the cadaans touched in the market, fruit sellers would have to dump they're entire inventory after cadaans touched it. They tried to implement the segregation that they had in Eritrea in muqdishu but they couldn't.
There was no breeding ever done:childplease:. These people are Afrocentrics they see the world through the lens of Europeans and how they define things.

Why else are they soo stuck to a slave name ''Black'' given to them by Europeans despite how the prominent Pan Africanists reject it.:pachah1:

What Europeans wrote I have no interest in , this not something we wrote or identified with. We existed before their arrival and were doing things the same way before them as well.

Bantu slave trade was ongoing many years before we even encountered them.

waraabe

Your superior
I know someone whose grandfather fought for the British. He joined because he couldn't find work back home, he was given a salary various European passports, invited to live in the Uk.

The soliders won't forced, they were paid handsomely

These men fought bravely in probably the most fierce and ruthless wars in human history, be it as a mercenary or not, WW1&WW2 wasn't a joke, especially Verdun in WW1.

I wonder what traces they left behind in France.

The father in black and white pic
image.jpeg
, his son, grandson

Bob Marley

retired
There was no breeding ever done. These people are Afrocentrics the see the world through the lense of Europe and how they define things.

Why else are they soo stuck to a slave name ''Black'' given to them by Europeans despite how the prominent Pan Africanists reject it.

What Europeans wrote I have very little interest in , this not something we wrote or identified with. We existed before their arrival and were doing things the same before them as well.

Are you negroes intentionally missing the point:snoop:

No one ever said they actually did it - but they had plans to, and that was after they got your self-esteem all high

Most of those soldiers had British families and returned back to Somalia at age of 50 for retirement each one of them brought house and farm or opened shops and MARRIED again to Somalis wives

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
Adeerow could you please write this in a language that not only ciyaal yowyowga can comprehend?

lmaoooo bitter nd ugly- leave it to a somali woman of non-noteworthy looks to project her low self esteem on a nigga she never even seen:chrisfreshhah:@nucleus

i love somali girls in fact the only ones who go ham on them r the pro somali everything fuckboys @Rooble @Geeljire nd almos every other poster on this site

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.