Let me go first, you are married

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Just ban them already, this is a Somali forum not a place for these people with centuries of daddy issues.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Actually most of them joined the war for benefits they received while serving and were promised after the war. They were giving a wage and offered scholarships to study abroad after the war and given land in other colonies like Kenya,Tanzania,Uganda,South Yemen where you find Somali communities still living there etc.

Thats only for british somaliland. What makes me hate the Brits was that they conscripted my mothers grandfather in the 40s when he just 16! When he fell ill and Ww2 was over they just dumped him somehwere in the middle of the countryside. Think it was Godey. After that they came to mogadishu and had a military admin

@isme, @youtoo, @Bob Marley I know your all online, just the way you menaces claim Ancient Egypt, stop begging to be Somali.

Personally, I could give two squats about Ancient Egypt(as impactful as it was), the harmless fringe Afro-centrist that obsess over them, or Modern Egypt. Especially when my people, for example in our mere hundreds of years in existence, directly created or influenced EVERY genre of modern popular music throughout the world from the 19th century onward, to the point where you can't find a song on the radio in ANYWHERE in the world that doesn't use the 2-4 backbeat rhythmic device which is a(most likely 19 century) African-American cultural innovation that is appropriated, along with a whole host of other cultural gems just musically alone, by everyone the world over, including your relatively irrelevant people and modern Egyptians.

But anywho. Shouldn't those angry Egyptians(especially the women) be more worried about their +%90 FGM rate, rampant taharrush gamea that's now rearing its ugly head in Germany & Sweden with the help of Somalis, honor killings, and terrorism. I know I wouldn't want to be claiming any aspect of Egyptian culture if that's the baggage that it comes with. No thank you. Now that I've given you people the response you've been dying for you can get back to salivating over 20th century racial pseudo-scientist hamitic and dark caucasoid theories. Better that than to be appropriating African-American culture any further.

P.S. At least when fringe Afrocentrist appropriate Ancient Egyptian culture, they don't pick the very worst tradition ever invented by Pharohic Egpyitans like FGM, unlike Somalis.

Last edited:

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
eastern-immigrants.png

Status
Not open for further replies.