Lets welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
And btw I have seen firsthand of the artifacts that were excavated in Hargeisa and many more that were not displayed to the press & people!
Including a plates with scripts, plates with the famous Queen Ati (Cutiya) and a sharp rock with the star of David on it!

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Just click on the generals on top and from there you'll find a green box that says "Post New Thread"

Click on post new thread @maman waaq

Screenshot_2016-05-21-22-19-27.jpeg

maman waaq

the Somali culture is thousands of years old
@maman waaq is a good reasonable person.

Tell me more about Waaq

The Somali people in pre-Islamic times are believed to have adhered to a complex henotheistic belief system, with a set of deities superseded by a single all-powerful figure called Eebe (God, also known as Waaq). The equilibrium of the Universe in Somali mythology was tied with the love between a bull and a cow.

Why do you believe in waaq?. Isn't it illogical since there is no evidence. Atheist agnostic here.

The Somali people in pre-Islamic times are believed to have adhered to a complex henotheistic belief system, with a set of deities superseded by a single all-powerful figure called Eebe (God, also known as Waaq). The equilibrium of the Universe in Somali mythology was tied with the love between a bull and a cow.
Tell me more about this thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts