Lets welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

maman waaq

the Somali culture is thousands of years old
Yes I am but I don't think he is sincere In what he says.believe in something that almost nobody believes in. Only a person who suffers from mental illness believes in that.

well a person who suffers from mentall illness cannot write as eloquent as i do so you got that wrong my homo sapien bro
:diddyswag:

maman waaq

A Somali who believes in waaq
You should try harder next time Mr troll
:camby:

giphy.gif

maman waaq

For some reason saying waaq is giving me almost dizzy inducing headache... What does even mean??..
waaq and eebe are the same thing they mean god even rah the sun god was once worshiped in ancient northern somalia thousands of years ago

maman waaq

I think you're an atheist who's searching for spirituality.

no i believe in waaq because the universe balances itself on the horns of a bull, a beast forever staring at the cow tied to a pole in front of him. Whenever his love turned her eyes away from the bull, it would result in a physical shift that caused natural disasters on Earth

no i believe in waaq because the universe balances itself on the horns of a bull, a beast forever staring at the cow tied to a pole in front of him. Whenever his love turned her eyes away from the bull, it would result in a physical shift that caused natural disasters on Earth
:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts