Lets welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

maman waaq

the Somali culture is thousands of years old
@maman waaq tell us more dee maxa la amustay?
i gave you the basics and foundation of waqism go research for yourself you arab religion follower i ain't gonna spoon feed you i can tell you all night and day about it and you will talk about it for some minutes and then switch to arab ass kissing or talk about some makambo mukumbu niggaz. my teacher always said i will give you 25% of my knowing you find the rest and i as the last waaq somali wadaad tell you to stop being lazy and start googling and researching and reading articles about the likes of ayanle,huur,nidaar e.t.c

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
i gave you the basics and foundation of waqism go research for yourself you arab religion follower i ain't gonna spoon feed you i can tell you all night and day about it and you will talk about it for some minutes and then switch to arab ass kissing or talk about some makambo mukumbu niggaz. my teacher always said i will give you 25% of my knowing you find the rest and i as the last waaq somali wadaad tell you to stop being lazy and start googling and researching and reading articles about the likes of ayanle,huur,nidaar e.t.c
Whats up with the dissing:ftw9nwa:
I'm only interested in the fact that you said you can learn ancient somali history in Eyl and even waaqismo_O

Or are you just mad because you made that up:ftw9nwa:

maman waaq

Whats up with the dissing:ftw9nwa:
I'm only interested in the fact that you said you can learn ancient somali history in Eyl and even waaqismo_O

Or are you just mad because you made that up:ftw9nwa:

no it's true all that i said i never dissed anyone nor do i intend to all i'm doing is trying to wake ppl up

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
no it's true all that i said i never dissed anyone nor do i intend to all i'm doing is trying to wake ppl up
OK is there a place of learning or worship in Eyl?
I'm asking because there is a lot of ancient ruins in Eyl, some still standing and used today, also i've heard from locals that in one Eyl area where people follow the "old" ways not sure what they meant!

maman waaq

@maman waaq is the Somali belief in waaq similar to that of the Oromos? If so, where do the differences come?

yes my homo sapien sister they are quite similar because Wak is described as a creator god (no definite pattern of capitalizing "creator" or "god" is consistent) who lived in the clouds. He asked humanity to build itself a coffin in which they buried themselves; Wak proceeded to make it rain fire for 7 years to create mountains.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@maman waaq did the afar believe in waaq? What are some other groups that believed in waaq other than oromo,rendille and somali?

maman waaq

OK is there a place of learning or worship in Eyl?
I'm asking because there is a lot of ancient ruins in Eyl, some still standing and used today, also i've heard from locals that in one Eyl area where people follow the "old" ways not sure what they meant!

no unfortunately :(:( they were never used for hundreds of years and are now ruins so the only way you can believe is through spirituality and faith or you go to deep ethipia and find the small oromo group that still practice it and believe with them either way waaq is superior and islam is just a rip off :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts