Lets welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
no unfortunately :(:( they were never used for hundreds of years and are now ruins so the only way you can believe is through spirituality and faith or you go to deep ethipia and find the small oromo group that still practice it and believe with them either way waaq is superior and islam is just a rip off :p
The sharmake shirwaaq clan i heard still practice i've heard from this guy i know who is one and they live in an area called qarxis in east Eyl did you see them on your trip?

maman waaq

the Somali culture is thousands of years old
The sharmake shirwaaq clan i heard still practice i've heard from this guy i know who is one and they live in an area called qarxis in east Eyl did you see them on your trip?

nope didn't see them all i saw was some white tourists a somali hisorian and a few locals who were hearding camels and goats but the beach was awesome and the view was igatha ciyarta off the hook my homie off the hook

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
nope didn't see them all i saw was some white tourists a somali hisorian and a few locals who were hearding camels and goats but the beach was awesome and the view was igatha ciyarta off the hook my homie off the hook
Tourists..white ones too, where ever they show up will be messed up:oh6b81q:
When were you there and any tips on how to travel to Eyl?

I read somewhere that Sanaag has numerous ancient ruins that predates our ancestors conversion to Islam.
Like the resting place of Queen arawello
I don't know where they are exactly but have you ever been there ?

maman waaq

I read somewhere that Sanaag has numerous ancient ruins that predates our ancestors conversion to Islam.
Like the resting place of Queen arawello
I don't know where they are exactly but have you ever been there ?

the only place i ever visited was eyl and eynabo thanks to my grand parents who wanted me to come from nairobi to bosaso on air in 2011 because they wanted to see me then i took a long bus trip to eyl and caynabe which is where my grandparents and relatives are the bus trip was awesome beautiful scenery saw some garanuugs,warthogs,hyenas,leopards,cheetas,gazelle,and while the bus was taking a stop for everyone to relieve themselves i saw from far a fox feeding on what appeared to be a warthog carcus i am telling you somalis don't know what they have their country is a true pearl of africa
but anyway when i reached there nothing important happened but greetings eating some masago and caana geel and some fish and then me and a couple of my cousins went to the beach i'm telling you i never wanted to leave there empty and beautiful but my ayeeyo did tell me many stories about queen arawelo and how men used to revere her and how she was respected after the catching up we travelled to the cavepaintings and this is where i started looking into waaqism
and eventually became a waaqist and a proud somali when you enter the cave you feel like you've been there your whole life it's a magical feeling but the visit came to an end but my journey through somali history didn't we travelled to caynabo saw some spectacular scenaries and when we reached there the first thing we saw were some rock texts as we were told of more than 3000 years old! and on the rock paintings and text similar to the ancient egyptians, we saw something that looked like a daanto or something as they looked to be dancing wearing somali clothes that looked like the ones that traditional somalis wear any way stayed there for like 3 hours ate some cambuulo cause it was evining then went back to eyl, but the only thing that i regret is not having a cellphone or camera that records if i had them i would have posted the experience on youtube, man i tell you somalia is beautiful as f*ck everything about it is beautiful thats why i want a unified somalia:friendhug::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

the only place i ever visited was eyl and eynabo thanks to my grand parents who wanted me to come from nairobi to bosaso on air in 2011 because they wanted to see me then i took a long bus trip to eyl and caynabe which is where my grandparents and relatives are the bus trip was awesome beautiful scenery saw some garanuugs,warthogs,hyenas,leopards,cheetas,gazelle,and while the bus was taking a stop for everyone to relieve themselves i saw from far a fox feeding on what appeared to be a warthog carcus i am telling you somalis don't know what they have their country is a true pearl of africa
but anyway when i reached there nothing important happened but greetings eating some masago and caana geel and some fish and then me and a couple of my cousins went to the beach i'm telling you i never wanted to leave there empty and beautiful but my ayeeyo did tell me many stories about queen arawelo and how men used to revere her and how she was respected after the catching up we travelled to the cavepaintings and this is where i started looking into waaqism
and eventually became a waaqist and a proud somali when you enter the cave you feel like you've been there your whole life it's a magical feeling but the visit came to an end but my journey through somali history didn't we travelled to caynabo saw some spectacular scenaries and when we reached there the first thing we saw were some rock texts as we were told of more than 3000 years old! and on the rock paintings and text similar to the ancient egyptians, we saw something that looked like a daanto or something as they looked to be dancing wearing somali clothes that looked like the ones that traditional somalis wear any way stayed there for like 3 hours ate some cambuulo cause it was evining then went back to eyl, but the only thing that i regret is not having a cellphone or camera that records if i had them i would have posted the experience on youtube, man i tell you somalia is beautiful as f*ck everything about it is beautiful thats why i want a unified somalia:friendhug::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
I fucking envy you sounds like you had some sort of epic mystical trip of historical discovery sxb.

maman waaq

I did not know there was leopards and cheetahs in Northern Somalia:oh6b81q:
there are some because these places prior to the civil war i was told had alot of wildlife like giraffes,elephants and lions but most of them migrated to ethiopia and eyl used to be filled with vegetation near the river

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
there are some because these places prior to the civil war i was told had alot of wildlife like giraffes,elephants and lions but most of them migrated to ethiopia and eyl used to be filled with vegetation near the river
Lions although very few have been found or seen but elephants, giraffes, leopards and cheetahs have not been seen for generations but whats odd is that you saw them on a bus trip.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
nigga is obviously lying or high on something kulaha river in Eyl

2688659773_e0eb72f2b4.jpg

maman waaq

How long did you stay in Caynaba and how was your experience crossing the border?
i stayed in eyl for a day and eynabo for a couple of hours before going to Bosaso and leaving. as for the boarder well i came to puntland by air and once you are there crossing won't be tough cause i just travelled south from bari through karkaar and i hope you know about the nugaal region and it's vast beautiful landscape and wildlife which is where eyl is situatedand eynabo is just in the neighbouring region

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
i stayed in eyl for a day and eynabo for a couple of hours before going to Bosaso and leaving. as for the boarder well i came to puntland by air and once you are there crossing won't be tough cause i just travelled south from bari through karkaar and i hope you know about the nugaal region and it's vast beautiful landscape and wildlife which is where eyl is situatedand eynabo is just in the neighbouring region
I meant the Somaliland and Puntland border!
That was one hell of a trip though i envy you..how long did the bus ride take between the towns and did it have airconditioner?

Status
Not open for further replies.