Libyan Arabs torture Somali girl

Are isaaqs overbreeding because they’re the majority in the diaspora and they’re also migrating in huge numbers in the south as well. To the point where youre more likely to hear a northern accent in xamar than an original xamar accent. Same thing in kismayo.

It’s not even just northerners, it’s specifically isaaqs.
Kismayo is killing me, this is straight suugo sources

Why do they come to us if they dislike us so much? Aren’t they from the most stable part of Somalia?

There is nowhere ‘stable’ in the Horn of Africa. It’s not about dislike or like.

I haven’t done my anthropological research. I will have to go to hargeisa myself and see why they feel the need to migrate.

The only place they don’t dominate in the diaspora is carabta, but even in other African countries like Uganda, Rwanda etc it’s mostly them. I believe they’re like the punjabis of Somali regions. They feel slighted by their government(s) and have an entrepreneurial goals.

I understand that families will send money but they really need to cut it out. Let them die there and this shit will stop. These kids go there with the hopes that their already impoverished family will sell their house and wealth just so they can go on and drown in the Mediterranean. I have zero sympathy

Ruuxi laga waayey joog
Hadduu jiilka isku ridi
isagaa eebbahay jirrabee
Maxaa ani iigu jira
What a very silly thing to say when you say this whilst in the comfort of the west probably living in a council house. Unfortunately, these kids feel like they don’t have the opportunities we have and going back home makes it clear as to why they feel this way.

LOL I seen some Isaaqs in Cabudwaaq out of all places I was shocked.
Damn. What are they getting up to down there? Just settting up shop? I can run with a little narrative here.
1728916691420.gif

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
They are the true cawaans. Send your child to be tortured for some dollar and dirhams…

I bet they would chop their kids arms off for a couple hundred thousand
In Saudi Arabia any migrants are caught they are sentenced to 15 years. Libya is a lawless hellhole.