Libyan Arabs torture Somali girl

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
Im not Habar Gidir Im Wacbuudhan Abgaal.Reer burco jump everyone 😭.I wanna go to Berbera burco has no beach :mjcry:
Ikkk your abgaal 🙏, ye reer burco are all violent niggas

Berberas nice but the drive there is a nightmare if you don't get a car to yourself 💀 no space plus messed up roads plus slow bus is jahanam. They fixed half the road tho Burco has a unique market imo

:mjhaps:

scust.png

What kind of freaky shit is this?
Who beats people with pool noodles?
Libya is a dessert. TF they even got them for.

Maybe I'll be alive to see the day when North Africa is taken back from these sand coons.
rejoice.png

I spoke with some people back home and their views about this were shocking. They said the people don't consider the torture that bad because it's a short term thing. then, their relatives will collect money for them, and they can go to europe :icon neutral:

I feel bad for them though, there aren't really a lot of jobs in somalia

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
What a very silly thing to say when you say this whilst in the comfort of the west probably living in a council house. Unfortunately, these kids feel like they don’t have the opportunities we have and going back home makes it clear as to why they feel this way.
There are opportunities back home for those who want to work hard and but they don’t want to work those jobs, it’s not worse than Libya. Everyone wants to sit in an office working for MCH or some dowlad job. Then they go to libya knowing their family will probably have to sell their house they worked years saving up for. It’s one thing not knowing what happens in libya but these people know and still go. Selfish mfs

Im not Habar Gidir Im Wacbuudhan Abgaal.Reer burco jump everyone 😭.I wanna go to Berbera burco has no beach :mjcry:

Wony we are historic city with nice beach nice roads 🏝️ no qabilist allowed in berbera everyone is free to do business ❤️ all we need to do is renovate the old buildings but we have tuug mayor 🤬 inshallah we can become the Casablanca of the East 🙏🏾 Berbera city baby

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP

Wony we are historic city with nice beach nice roads 🏝️ no qabilist allowed in berbera everyone is free to do business ❤️ all we need to do is renovate the old buildings but we have tuug mayor 🤬 inshallah we can become the Casablanca of the East 🙏🏾 Berbera city baby
damn you are really promoting berbera :yacadiim: they should hire you

Are isaaqs overbreeding because they’re the majority in the diaspora and they’re also migrating in huge numbers in the south as well. To the point where youre more likely to hear a northern accent in xamar than an original xamar accent. Same thing in kismayo.

It’s not even just northerners, it’s specifically isaaqs.
Yeah thousands of Isaaq just popping out of the ground in kismayo, as per muufo iyo suqaar news agency reports

Trending