lipstickalley thread on European Immigration turns into Somali Bash Thread

There are even more Somalis that call out that behavior though.
It's not about internet trolls or anything.. They hate us because of Islamophobia. They can't even decide whether to place us with the arabs/Asians or Africa.. They don't see us as same people because of our religious and cultural differences and this is where their hatred stems from not some trolls on twitter or other platforms.

its ge
It's not about internet trolls or anything.. They hate us because of Islamophobia. They can't even decide whether to place us with the arabs/Asians or Africa.. They don't see us as same people because of our religious and cultural differences and this is where their hatred stems from not some trolls on twitter or other platforms.
i went through your comment history and you have many comments bashing madows

you also have a negative comment about madow women

madows are returning the energy.

Internet Nomad

βœͺπ™‰π™€π™€π™§π™’π™–π™­π™­π™žπ™£π™œβœͺ
I defend somali men all the time it hurts me seeing so many people have hatred for you guys don't get it twisted. But there is no denying you guys bought it all to yourself.
There was already hostility from the madow community before social media blew up.

In the UK carribeans and Somalis have a long history. We definitely weren't the ones who started it.

so why don't they hate moroccans or senegalese that are devout Muslims??

somali trolls on twitter call madows monkeys and ja/reers, madows see that.

madows are starting to return the hatred ive noticed

somali trolls on twitter are wild
Are you guys actually ok? You see a thread full of black racists attacking Somalis and first thing you do is blame your own people? Wake the f*ck up! These people are islamaphobic and hate you!

Are you guys actually ok? You see a thread full of black racists attacking Somalis and first thing you do is blame your own people? Wake the f*ck up! These people are islamaphobic and hate you!
I partially agree with then being islamalhobe but I think is because somalis are visible muslims why don't they attack west African Muslims or afghans than?

somalis bash madows all day but cant handle it when madows hate them back
but in the uk they started the hate unprovoked it was violent back in the day, somalis started to defend themselves Did you want us to be weak and allow them to continue to hate on us?

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
I finally finished reading through that entire thread its amazed me how much a bunch of black immigrants are so against immigrants in the country they immigrated to while they themselves are hated for being immigrants. 18 pages of black people talking like they hold any power or any meaningful opinion that would be taken in regard to change things. I thought the first 3 pages were bad at first after finishing they are delusional, do they think they are white women ?

Niggas talking about deport immigrants while white people want their asses shipped back to Africa aswell.

somalis bash madows all day but cant handle it when madows hate them back

It's madows that have been bashing Somalis unprovoked for years. This is an undeniable fact no matter how much self loathing begs try to paint Somalis as the villains.

I'm convinced that some of you are bullied minorities back home in Somalia which is why you're so quick to side with obviously hostile ajanabis against Somalis.

Trending

Latest posts