Lol! Even Ajnabis have noticed the self hate in BLM xalimos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
upload_2017-3-6_4-17-44.png

raw

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
he looks like an arab brother and he's right what do i care about some people shooting at each other in an american ghetto every 2 minutes unless they are muslim

our priority is only the muslim such as our brothers and sisters dodging barrel bombs in syria by the kafir shia devil worshipping dog assad and also we should help gaza our other muslim brothers and sisters and also the starving muslims in south sudan nigeria and somalia and yemen

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Who gives a damn about what this man is talking about. BLM Xalimos are supporting their fellow Africans, that shows that they got compassion, unlike this Arab.:susp:

The sand have noticed that Somalis are no longer hypnotized to bootyclap for their causes and they are angry that the Somalis have focused their efforts and attention on BLM.

Somalis are definitely prioritizing the Somali drought over anything else. After the drought and other Somali causes, it's BLM.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Just in this thread already, the first poster @Cyberborg says that his own people who are about to enter a famine are not important, but Arabs in Gaza who live a much better life than Somalis do are. Forgetting that we lost more lives just in the 2011 famine than the entire Palestinian casualties since 1948!

The second poster @DeathWish calls these ruthless African American criminals who butchered a Somali man just this week as his "brothers" solely because many centuries ago they lived on the same continent as us.

We truly are cursed. :kanyehmm:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
to be fair... i have seen a massive reduction in blm rhetoric in the past three months.

like the summer was horrible, but recently they've stopped the calaacal. somalis usually set aside their memes when actual problems occur.

HennyLand

Henny Inc: Human Relations
This experiment of Somalis being in the West has failed.

Xalimos get too strung up in causes that don't concern them(When was the last time a xalimo got shot by the police) and thus repeat the catch phrase of "Hear me speak! Hear me roar." But fail to notice that the gangbangers they are protesting for wouldn't mind raping them and killing them.

Farahs are getting fucked by the AA stereotype and thus in school get targeted from a young age. I know this when I moved to Toronto my brother who is 11 with excellent test scores in our previous city was considered for the mentally handicapped class because the teachers thought he was autistic. The ones who get through those barriers and reach Post-Secondary fall victim to SJW Xalimos and Farahs who mainly inhabit those Universities and Colleges. and the ones who don't make it fall in with low-life's who daddy issues and thus seek a father figure.

When the Farah finally reaches the end goal of considering marriage his fish tank is full but are usually inhabited by three types of fish.

Very Religious Xalimos with a past

"I don't need no man, I have my own money" types

And finally the "educated" but immature Xalimo who is incapable of intellectual discussions

Good luck sxb

Who gives a damn about what this man is talking about. BLM Xalimos are supporting their fellow Africans, that shows that they got compassion, unlike this Arab.:susp:
He's talking about Somalis ignoring what is happening to their people. I care about that. I care about the drought.

the fact that he's using this tragedy to make a dig at BLM is disgusting. but you know how arabs feel about anything associated with blacks. yet the racoons in this thread show up clapping for their "brother", whose country men couldn't care lesss about these somalis.

He's talking about Somalis ignoring what is happening to their people. I care about that. I care about the drought.
where did you see somalis ignoring this issue? the only ones constantly bringing blm on this site is y'all. all over twitter, snapchat, instagram EVERYONE is spreading the go fund me account for the drought and bringing awareness to it. but your out of touch woman hating ass would rather talk about BLM. hope your arab brother keeps your racoon ass warm at night

This experiment of Somalis being in the West has failed.

Xalimos get too strung up in causes that don't concern them(When was the last time a xalimo got shot by the police) and thus repeat the catch phrase of "Hear me speak! Hear me roar." But fail to notice that the gangbangers they are protesting for wouldn't mind raping them and killing them.

Farahs are getting fucked by the AA stereotype and thus in school get targeted from a young age. I know this when I moved to Toronto my brother who is 11 with excellent test scores in our previous city was considered for the mentally handicapped class because the teachers thought he was autistic. The ones who get through those barriers and reach Post-Secondary fall victim to SJW Xalimos and Farahs who mainly inhabit those Universities and Colleges. and the ones who don't make it fall in with low-life's who daddy issues and thus seek a father figure.

When the Farah finally reaches the end goal of considering marriage his fish tank is full but are usually inhabited by three types of fish.

Very Religious Xalimos with a past

"I don't need no man, I have my own money" types

And finally the "educated" but immature Xalimo who is incapable of intellectual discussions

Good luck sxb
experiment? your free to leave tbh. saudi is a better fit for y'all anyway. your ass CHOSE to come here :umwhat:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
where did you see somalis ignoring this issue? the only ones constantly bringing blm on this site is y'all. all over twitter, snapchat, instagram EVERYONE is spreading the go fund me account for the drought and bringing awareness to it. but your out of touch woman hating ass would rather talk about BLM. hope your arab brother keeps your racoon ass warm at night
Looool@raccoon ass.

More like a gutter rat sis!

:dead::dead1:

He is absolutely right on this. I'm yet to see any BLM xalimo on the streets to make awareness of the situation in Somalia (100+ dead) but the moment a neglet is shot by police then they all out on the streets!

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He is absolutely right on this. I'm yet to see any BLM xalimo on the streets to make awareness of the situation in Somalia (100+ dead) but the moment a neglet is shot by police then they all out on the streets!

Mentioning a dead black person and calling him names is what's wrong with Somalia right now, Somalis like you being hating ass, bitter es, crying about other races 24/7. Treat others how you want to be treated, what are you going to benefit calling degrading names to a dead person? What are YOU doing for the famine victims?
You are all turning into bitter human beings. That's an ugly trait to have.

Hes the one who sees it. Is he a user on here too? Lol you're attacking me for something he said.

And he's pakistani.

have you done that? this is your 2nd (that i know of) post about blm. but you haven't created a single thread about the drought. shut up about BLM and go get the rest of these niggas and do your own march. create your own hashtags and events and rallies. why do you wait for somali women to do everything? oh wait thats right, somali men are useless.

SR5vCHF.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending