Lol! Even Ajnabis have noticed the self hate in BLM xalimos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheMadMullah youre being equally bad. Let them embarras themselves.

Horta @Sovereign-Reiko don't you have a Somali fiancé? Why are you out here talking mad thrash about the guy you claim to love?

:mjlol:Welcome to the @Knowthyself school of bad grammar insults
Your slow af.
they [Somali men] know their inferior
your a dumb child walahi.
your dumb af walahi.
:chrisfreshhah::deadosama:

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
The second poster @DeathWish calls these ruthless African American criminals who butchered a Somali man just this week as his "brothers" solely because many centuries ago they lived on the same continent as us.

We truly are cursed. :kanyehmm:
Yes, I consider the African Americans my brothers. They are one the strongest willed people on the planet. After 400 years of torture, they are still trying their best to succeed.
Have you ever heard of Dylann Roof? He was a man that killed 9 African Americans, and when he got caught by the officers, they took him out for lunch. AFTER HE HAD KILLED 9 INNOCENT PEOPLE, THEY ASKED HIM ARE YOU HUNGRY? That should show you how little African American lives mean in America. So don't you dare call the African Americans a ruthless people.

I see MLK, Malcolm X, and Michael Jackson as my brothers.

He's talking about Somalis ignoring what is happening to their people. I care about that. I care about the drought.
Are you saying that I don't? I care about the drought as much as you do. Just because I tell the people who are on this sight/lurkers, don't look down on African Americans, that somehow means that I don't care about my people?:camby:

the fact that he's using this tragedy to make a dig at BLM is disgusting. but you know how arabs feel about anything associated with blacks. yet the racoons in this thread show up clapping for their "brother", whose country men couldn't care lesss about these somalis.
I used to be like these Ra-coons until I found out the hard way. 250,000 Somalis died in 2010-2011 due to the drought. Where was Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, and Oman? We have another drought, and these guys think those Arabs will help us.:comeon:

Yes, I consider the African Americans my brothers. They are one the strongest willed people on the planet. After 400 years of torture, they are still trying their best to succeed.
Have you ever heard of Dylann Roof? He was a man that killed 9 African Americans, and when he got caught by the officers, they took him out for lunch. AFTER HE HAD KILLED 9 INNOCENT PEOPLE, THEY ASKED HIM ARE YOU HUNGRY? That should show you how little African American lives mean in America. So don't you dare call the African Americans a ruthless people.

I see MLK, Malcolm X, and Michael Jackson as my brothers.

Are you saying that I don't? I care about the drought as much as you do. Just because I tell the people who are on this sight/lurkers, don't look down on African Americans, that somehow means that I don't care about my people?:camby:

I used to be like these Ra-coons until I found out the hard way. 250,000 Somalis died in 2010-2011 due to the drought. Where was Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, and Oman? We have another drought, and these guys think those Arabs will help us.:comeon:
How do you consider Bantus your brothers (unless they are Muslim) when fucking Hitler is closer to us than them genetically

its that pride and self respect that doesn't allow us to get walked all over by y'all. if you want slaves go marry an arab.
The Pride that made you marry a neonazi to breed light light skinned lol the same Pride that made you marry in the masjid a week after he reverted:pachah1:

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
How do you consider Bantus your brothers (unless they are Muslim) when fucking Hitler is closer to us than them genetically
Somalis and Bantus come from the same Ancestor, P2. Why would you want to be related to a monster that killed 6 million innocent people?:susp:
Why are you guys supporting AFrican americans whebour somalis are dying and suffering from drought
Why can't I support both? I am here defending African Americans because they are not her to defend themselves. I wouldn't be talking about them if the people in this thread did not bring them up.

Somalis and Bantus come from the same Ancestor, P2. Why would you want to be related to a monster that killed 6 million innocent people?:susp:

Why can't I support both? I am here defending African Americans because they are not her to defend themselves. I wouldn't be talking about them if the people in this thread did not bring them up.

African Americans don't even support Somalis. Matter of fact they hate us. We should our somalis and muslim brothers around the world

Why do you attack people who defend Arabs but then defend African Americans and get mad at people attacking you for it?

Factually speaking Arabs have done much more for us than African Americans.

Factually speaking you and Hitler share an ancestor from less than 20,000 years ago.

Factually speaking we are as related to West Africans genetically as Hitler is. Actually less than Hitler. With African Americans Hitler is considerably more related to them.

Factually speaking you have an 87% probability of getting triggered:lolbron:

Now as much as i hate arabs its a fact that yet have done more for Somalis than what this Madows you defensivt will ever do for will ever do for another million years!! But the way what have they done for Somalis other than giving them few bastard neglets??:bell:

It starts at home. We need to worry about the drought and famine killing our people left and right. We have our own oppressed people in Ogaden. We can be supportive of the message but our main focus and efforts should be on the poor and starving people of Somalia.

Why are American somalis so anti-black? Do you get mistreated them there? We hardly have black people here maybe some africans that's about it and they are polite hardworking people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts