Lol! Even Ajnabis have noticed the self hate in BLM xalimos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes the one who sees it. Is he a user on here too? Lol you're attacking me for something he said.

And he's pakistani.
pakis and the other asians (west not the woke east) forever talk shit about us on twitter. few weeks ago northafrican twitter went on a racist tirade. yet you never call them out. i wonder why.

Mentioning a dead black person and calling him names is what's wrong with Somalia right now, Somalis like you being hating ass, bitter es, crying about other races 24/7. Treat others how you want to be treated, what are you going to benefit calling degrading names to a dead person? What are YOU doing for the famine victims?
You are all turning into bitter human beings. That's an ugly trait to have.
Ya right lover! Me and 50 of my friends and ex football team have raised close to 15k and sent to Somalia.

And why would i care a about a criminal neglet killed by police? Stop deflecting from the issue and tell us Why the BLM xalimos are not taking to the streets Im sure your one of them!:birdman:

They're too busy crying about Tyrones and Abu falafel taking Somali women. :chrisfreshhah:
they know their inferior so they take their anger out on somali women. i wonder why blm faraaxs never get mentioned. for some reason every "sin" is heightened when done by women.

tITetvR.gif

pakis and the other asians (west not the woke east) forever talk shit about us on twitter. few weeks ago northafrican twitter went on a racist tirade. yet you never call them out. i wonder why.
What does this have to do with anything? This Pakistani replied to another Pakistani's tweet about the famine in Somalia urging people to help. Am I supposed to fucking attack them for raising awareness about the famine?:umwhat:
You're sick. Like seriously you're mentally deranged you write faster than you think.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Ya right lover! Me and 50 of my friends and ex football team have raised close to 15k and sent to Somalia.

And why would i care a about a criminal neglet killed by police? Stop deflecting from the issue and tell us Why the BLM xalimos are not taking to the streets Im sure your one of them!:birdman:
lover? Where ? How did you come to that conclusion?

You're a troll, no way any sane person could think and act like this. So you raised 15k but you're still crying about college students not raising enough awareness. You're what's wrong with our society. Bitter cockroaches like you.

Gibiin-Udug

they know their inferior so they take their anger out on somali women. i wonder why blm faraaxs never get mentioned. for some reason every "sin" is tightened when done by women.

tITetvR.gif

Nobody rates Somali men, when it comes to looks and education. They're lucky to breathe in the same air as Somali women.

What does this have to do with anything? This Pakistani replied to another Pakistani's tweet about the famine in Somalia urging people to help. Am I supposed to fucking attack them for that? You're sick. Like seriously you're mentally deranged you write faster than you think.
what does this thread have to do with the drought. what made blm synonymous with the drought? you dont think at all and thats the problem.

have you done that? this is your 2nd (that i know of) post about blm. but you haven't created a single thread about the drought. shut up about BLM and go get the rest of these niggas and do your own march. create your own hashtags and events and rallies. why do you wait for somali women to do everything? oh wait thats right, somali men are useless.

SR5vCHF.gif

Look How all the BLM crew are triggered:drakelaugh:first of all i dont have to create thread about the crisis in Somalia as this place is full of your likes and akhis who would not add any substance But i have done alot in real life!

Who are the richest Somalis known "somali men" now stick to your useless tyrones!

The audicity of xalimos when they try defend the undefendable again and again:camby:

Two pages in and @Sovereign-Reiko and @Knowthyself have

derailed in a depserate attempt to stwich the topic to faraaxs aint shit. How pathetic yet unsurpirising. Not like these two pieces of trash are to be expected to amount to anything actual.

They're the embodiment of why fathers are important in life.
what does this thread have to do with the drought. what made blm synonymous with the drought? you dont think at all and thats the problem.
upload_2017-3-6_4-17-44-png.14002

It literally has to do with the drought.

*attacks somali women*

*Whines about somali women attacking him*

please just delete your account.
fucking when?

I haven't even mentioned Somali women in this thread or BLM :dead:
This was the post you got triggered over.
He's talking about Somalis ignoring what is happening to their people. I care about that. I care about the drought.
Pathetic piece of qashin. You're the one that turned this into a gender war style thread then act like you were forced to.

Just cuz I'm attacking you doesnt mean I'm attacking Somali women. You don't even deserve to call yourself a somali woman you're an embarrasment.

Gibiin-Udug

sis they've gotten too confident. idk who the women are in their lives that allowed them to act like this but we aren't the ones.
They're treated differently at home because their families know they won't amount to anything, to be ugly and irrelevant. They've turned into fragile piglets.

Nobody rates Somali men, when it comes to looks and education. They're lucky to breathe in the same air as Somali women.
Only somali women would marry a gypsy just to have light skinned kids, only somali women would marry a neonazi (xalwo and cheese) just to breed light skinned kids, only somali women would marry a revert for free a week after he converts, only Somalia women only them:chrisfreshhah:

Gibiin-Udug

Only somali women would marry a gypsy just to have light skinned kids, only somali women would marry a neonazi (xalwo and cheese) just to breed light skinned kids, only somali women would marry a revert for free a week after he converts, only Somalia women only them:chrisfreshhah:
Somali women have options boo, while your only option is to marry an obese single mother or go back to your village to kidnap/marry an innocent fob. It's not Somali women's fault that you lack intelligence, looks and relevancy.

200.gif

Two pages in and @Sovereign-Reiko and @Knowthyself have

derailed in a depserate attempt to stwich the topic to faraaxs aint shit. How pathetic yet unsurpirising. Not like these two pieces of trash are to be expected to amount to anything actual.

They're the embodiment of why fathers are important in life.

upload_2017-3-6_4-17-44-png.14002

It literally has to do with the drought.

fucking when?

I haven't even mentioned Somali women in this thread or BLM :dead:
This was the post you got triggered over.
Pathetic piece of qashin. You're the one that turned this into a gender war style thread then act like you were forced to.

Just cuz I'm attacking you doesnt mean I'm attacking Somali women. You don't even deserve to call yourself a somali woman you're an embarrasment.
Your slow af. do you or do you not agree with this mans post and the op? how are they NOT coming for somali women? 40% of the muslim blm supporters i follow or see are ARABS. barley any of them are somali. yet this man chooses to single US out. Then decides to use the tragedy as a dig on somalis who support BLM. you agreeing with is you attacking somali women much like this expired bowl of curry.

How do you come into a thread about somali women supporting BLM, agree with this rotten Chicken tikka masala dragging somali women then accuse US of starting a gender war? personified shit stain ass

can you blame us though? when were stuck with y'all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts