Lol! Even Ajnabis have noticed the self hate in BLM xalimos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
I seen a Seychelles embassy there :siilaanyolaugh:

in fact ppl from the Seychelles don't even need a visa on entry :siilaanyolaugh:

@Assata Shakur the Somali passport is trash either way use your American one. I got treated to a special oil preferential treatment because of my Norwegian passport kkkk
Thanks for proving my point.
:denzelnigga:

I should get better treatment in Muslim countries with my Somali passport (if I had one) because of the "one ummah" bs.

But they treat me better because of my gaalo passport.
:cosbyhmm:

They didn't even care that my return ticket would've overstayed my visa by 10 days.
:faysalwtf:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Ali baba is right Somalis needs to focus on their own shit BLM iyo waxas eey ba waaso chicks & guys will follow like sheep its pitiful

Why are American somalis so anti-black? Do you get mistreated them there? We hardly have black people here maybe some africans that's about it and they are polite hardworking people.

I'm confused about their next level cuqdad as well... Maybe they were bullied as kids? :icon lol:
We should be capping for our Arab brothers

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:dead::dead::dead:

Nacas kkkkkkkkk

I'm confused about their next level cuqdad as well... Maybe they were bullied as kids? :icon lol:

lol Im honestly wonderimg the same thing. They sound traumatised all this hate is probably a cry for help. I just want to tell them pls stop hating the entire black race for what your bullies did to you.

Good question they're are constantly pressed about black people and 'abu tyrones'.
Akaas I feel closer to black people than I do to these dirty Arabs.

Black people were the ones that organized a fundraiser with me to help the drought victims in Somalia. They donated their money to help my people.

Where were the saudis and pakis on campus with their one ummah bs?
Exactly.

What happened to them? I want to hear the full story who hurt them:O27GWRK:

Good question they're are constantly pressed about black people and 'abu tyrones'.
Akaas I feel closer to black people than I do to these dirty Arabs.

Black people were the ones that organized a fundraiser with me to help the drought victims in Somalia. They donated their money to help my people.

Where were the saudis and pakis on campus with their one ummah bs?
Exactly.

You basically just use the same exaggeration by the Abu Tyrones and apply it to Arabs:bell:

Plenty of Arabs donated a lot to drought fundraisers in 2011. In Canada majority of non-Somalis donating to fundraisers were Arabs.

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/bahrain/bahrain-campaign-raises-4m-for-somalia-1.858985 Bahrain

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/sport/other/fundraiser-at-adgc-for-somalia-victims Abu Dhabi

http://www.dubaicares.ae/en/news/me...ine-out-for-somalia-fundraising-campaign.html Dubai

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/saudi-arabia/huge-response-to-somali-aid-campaign-1.856035 Saudi
Stop with the hyperbole. :bell:

I used to be like these Ra-coons until I found out the hard way. 250,000 Somalis died in 2010-2011 due to the drought. Where was Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, and Oman? We have another drought, and these guys think those Arabs will help us.:comeon:

:ivers: Do you guys seriously think the Gulf did not donate money in 2011? Use google. Not just their Governments, regular people donated to campaigns then. You dont have to make things up to defend AAs.

People didnt die because of lack of aid relief, they died because it couldnt reach them and the agricultural areas collapsed.

Nobody is going to marry a trash, feminist, homosexual loving atheist women that doesn't even speak Somali such as yourself, don't get your hopes up. You are the failure that every single Muslim man hopes and prays to avoid.
good thing koreans are neither muslim or somali :siilaanyosmile:. why would i marry down? i have self respect

This thread is cancer
Neither Arabs or Madoows care for us
They dont even care about themselves. Arabs blow each up casually and madoows are out here doing drive by shootings every night
I don't think we need to claim either :camby:

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Watch your mouth:draketf:
Evil kulahaa
Assad is the saviour and lion of Syria
Viva Assad :denzelnigga:
Assad is a crazy man. He is the reason his people are running away from his country. !S1S are evil people, but he should have handled things better than he is doing now. InshaAllah, Syria comes out stronger than before!

Some people also try to defend G@dd@fi by saying that he was the King of Africa/Saviour of Africa. He was a disgusting man who had Harems and plastic surgery. He did some good but also a lot of bad. I heard he also caused problems for Somalia.

We're reaching the tipping point, 2017 is the year xalimos are officially put back in their place. :damedamn:

I'm starting with Halima Aden :whoo::siilaanyosmile:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Why are American somalis so anti-black? Do you get mistreated them there? We hardly have black people here maybe some africans that's about it and they are polite hardworking people.
None of us actually hate black people (perhaps only Amun), we just despise coons and bootyclappers who stan for other peoples struggles whilst ignoring their own. Not only did they ignore it, they even insult their own countries or downplay the importance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending