Lol! Even Ajnabis have noticed the self hate in BLM xalimos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:drakewtf:
They made their immigration polices strict on purpose.

There is no way I would've been able to be here with a Somali passport but because I have an American passport they kiss my ass.
:bell:
You're in Dubai. There are a shitton of Somalis there. There are even completely Somali neighborhoods and markets. Hundreds of not thousands of Somali businesses too.

What the hell are you talking about?:childplease: Go to Deira if you want to feel like it's Minnesota or Mogadishu.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
None of the Gulf countries admitted a single refugee from Syria(who by the way, took in many Somalis, and allowed them to get an education).

Mocking an Islamic concept due to the doings of corrupt bedouins who hit the jackpot is ridiculous. These rulers are some of the worst people ever, and nobody is denying that. What your saying reminds me of those who leave Islam because of the actions of Muslims who aren't following their religion.

The Gulf countries did take in refugees. I guess the "one Ummah" is only for Arabs.

http://www.newsweek.com/gulf-states-are-taking-syrian-refugees-401131
http://www.opensourceinvestigations...nse-to-syrian-refugee-crisis-a-myth-debunked/

Last edited:

DeathWish

I know a family who were born and raised in Syria, but had to leave as soon as the father lost his job

I have family in the gulf who have been there for over 40 years and don't have citizenship and neither do their children and grandchildren who were born there :yacadiim:
Yeah, same here.:farole:

You're in Dubai. There are a shitton of Somalis there. There are even completely Somali neighborhoods and markets. Hundreds of not thousands of Somali businesses too.

What the hell are you talking about?:childplease: Go to Deira if you want to feel like it's Minnesota or Mogadishu.
Have you interacted with these people.
:ayaanswag:

They complain that after living here for 20 plus years they still have Somali documentation. That they would've loved to get an American passport and come back.

It doesn't make sense that they've built business and contributed to Dubai so much economically lakiin they can't even get a damn permanent residency. They're actually scared of getting deported. Their whole lives could change in a second.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
None of this is proof that they have taken in any refugees, seems like they are only saving face after getting a lot of media backlash.

"Gulf countries including Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and Bahrain have offered zero resettlement places to Syrian refugees."
https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2016/02/syrias-refugee-crisis-in-numbers/

Amnesty is one of the largest international NGO's focused on human rights with over 7 million supporters.

Have you interacted with these people.

They complain that after living here for 20 plus years they still have Somali documentation. That they would've loved to get an American passport and come back.

It doesn't make sense that they've built business and contributed to Dubai so much economically lakiin they can't even get a damn permanent residency. They're actually scared of getting deported. Their whole lives could change in a second.
You get citizenship after 30 years.
There is no way I would've been able to be here with a Somali passport but because I have an American passport they kiss my ass.
:bell:
This is what you said. Considering there are over 50,000 there atleast that's a lie. You would know if you're in Dubai.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Not gonna lie but having to wait for 30 years just to get citizenship is pretty fucked.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf

its not that simple. I was just talking to my uncle who came as a child in the 70's last week and he was telling me the citizenship his father applied for the family over a decade ago is still 'pending'

u lose ur job and if u don't have connections ur gonna be sweating. gotta pay thousands just for a temporary iqaama

This is what you said. Considering there are over 50,000 there atleast that's a lie. You would know if you're in Dubai.
But if you were Arab you could've gotten it in 7 years.
:comeon:

And there's no way I would've been able to come to Dubai or Egypt on vacation with a Somali passport. That's not a lie.

its not that simple. I was just talking to my uncle who came as a child in the 70's last week and he was telling me the citizenship his father applied for the family over a decade ago is still 'pending'

u lose ur job and if u don't have connections ur gonna be sweating. gotta pay thousands just for a temporary iqaama
Why settle down there? The Gulf is good for business and building connections but settling down there really isn't optimal. Syria, Egypt etc are/were better options for settling down.

What kind of work does he do?

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Why settle down there? The Gulf is good for business and building connections but settling down there really isn't optimal. Syria, Egypt etc are/were better options for settling down.

What kind of work does he do?
he grew up there, that's his home. they were there when the place was still a desert. idk why they originally settled there, but the bottom line is he's now middle aged with a family there and he's still not a citizen

But if you were Arab you could've gotten it in 7 years.
:comeon:

And there's no way I would've been able to come Dubai or Egypt on vacation with a Somali passport. That's not a lie.
*if you were an Arab citizen of Bahrain, Qatar and Oman.

Why wouldn't you? Didn't the Somali refugees have Somali passports?
https://www.timaticweb.com/cgi-bin/...SSTYPES=PASS&DE=AE&user=KLMB2C&subuser=KLMB2C
The Visa requirements are exactly the same.

UAE accepts even SL passports. They have a Somali Embassy too.

DeathWish

None of this is proof that they have taken in any refugees, seems like they are only saving face after getting a lot of media backlash.

"Gulf countries including Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and Bahrain have offered zero resettlement places to Syrian refugees."
https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2016/02/syrias-refugee-crisis-in-numbers/

Amnesty is one of the largest international NGO's focused on human rights with over 7 million supporters.

"There are 2 million to 3 million Syrians in the Gulf countries, many of whom arrived since the war began, but they are not considered refugees and they are not part of the UNHCR statistics. They are classified as “Arab brothers and sisters in distress” instead of refugees covered by UN treaties. Even though, according to UNHCR officials, only in Saudi Arabia, there were 500,000 Syrian refugees in September 2015."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrians_in_Saudi_Arabia

*if you were an Arab citizen of Bahrain, Qatar and Oman.

Why wouldn't you? Didn't the Somali refugees have Somali passports?
https://www.timaticweb.com/cgi-bin/...SSTYPES=PASS&DE=AE&user=KLMB2C&subuser=KLMB2C
The Visa requirements are exactly the same.

UAE accepts even SL passports. They have a Somali Embassy too.
I got a visa on arrival as soon as I came to Dubai and Egypt.
I didn't have to go through the American embassy and wait.
Why don't they do the same thing for Somalia since we're "one ummah"?

waraabe

Your superior
It's dangerous for small wealthy gulf country to give everyone citizenship, their country will be over taken

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
"There are 2 million to 3 million Syrians in the Gulf countries, many of whom arrived since the war began, but they are not considered refugees and they are not part of the UNHCR statistics. They are classified as “Arab brothers and sisters in distress” instead of refugees covered by UN treaties. Even though, according to UNHCR officials, only in Saudi Arabia, there were 500,000 Syrian refugees in September 2015."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrians_in_Saudi_Arabia
I showed you a report from one of the largest international NGOs and you copy & paste me a Wikipedia paragraph. :what:

The reason why they don't classify them as refugees is because they don't admit refugees. Heck, half of the Gulf countries even support Assad over their "Sunni brothers" and support the regime ethnically cleansing them.

I got a visa on arrival as soon as I came to Dubai and Egypt.
I didn't have to go through the American embassy and wait.
Why don't they do the same thing for Somalia since we're "one ummah"?
Oh ffs I said they have a Somali Embassy because they have Somali citizens there.

UAE require VISA's for Somalia and Somaliland passports.

Of course the American passport is stronger than the Somali but they treat Somali passports like most other.

You're really good at switching the topic in your favour I'll give you that.

DeathWish

I showed you a report from one of the largest international NGOs and you copy & paste me a Wikipedia paragraph. :what:
Don't do that to me:dead:

The reason why they don't classify them as refugees is because they don't admit refugees. Heck, half of the Gulf countries even support Assad over their "Sunni brothers" and support the regime ethnically cleansing them.

Assad is an evil man, but his country was doing well before !S1S arrived.:damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending