Lol! Even Ajnabis have noticed the self hate in BLM xalimos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are American somalis so anti-black? Do you get mistreated them there? We hardly have black people here maybe some africans that's about it and they are polite hardworking people.
Good question they're are constantly pressed about black people and 'abu tyrones'.
Akaas I feel closer to black people than I do to these dirty Arabs.

Black people were the ones that organized a fundraiser with me to help the drought victims in Somalia. They donated their money to help my people.

Where were the saudis and pakis on campus with their one ummah bs?
Exactly.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Good question they're are constantly pressed about black people and 'abu tyrones'.
Akaas I feel closer to black people than I do to these dirty Arabs.

Black people were the ones that organized a fundraiser with me to help the drought victims in Somalia. They donated their money to help my people.

Where were the saudis and pakis on campus with their one ummah bs?
Exactly.
The Pakistani mosque across the road from me just raised £50,000 for the Somali drought. The one ummah concept that you call "BS" is a part of Islam, and mocking means you are mocking Rasululah (pbuh).

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@Assata Shakur from what I understand you're gravitating towards Reer X because they donate X amounts for the droughts?
If that's the case then it should be the other way around lol, mountain Indians and Arabs do help out more than you think.

The Pakistani mosque across the road from me just raised £50,000 for the Somali drought. The one ummah concept that you call "BS" is a part of Islam, and mocking means you are mocking Rasululah (pbuh).
:camby:
It is bs. When the civil war broke out did they take in the majority of us in the name of a "one ummah". No the majority of us were forced to come to these western countries with a completely opposite culture and learn an entirely new language.

They could've helped way more than they did in the last drought and famine. So many people died that didn't have to while they sit on gold thrones. Don't ever come to me with that "one ummah" bs the only people that look out for us is our own.
:susp:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Your slow af. do you or do you not agree with this mans post and the op? how are they NOT coming for somali women? 40% of the muslim blm supporters i follow or see are ARABS. barley any of them are somali. yet this man chooses to single US out. Then decides to use the tragedy as a dig on somalis who support BLM. you agreeing with is you attacking somali women much like this expired bowl of curry.

How do you come into a thread about somali women supporting BLM, agree with this rotten Chicken tikka masala dragging somali women then accuse US of starting a gender war? personified shit stain ass
chicken tikka masala :damn:

:deadrose:

You're more than half (9/10) right here as for them taking a majority of us in.. I'm pretty sure those who fled had their destinations in a cross-hair lol.
:drakewtf:
They made their immigration polices strict on purpose.

There is no way I would've been able to be here with a Somali passport but because I have an American passport they kiss my ass.
:bell:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
:camby:
It is bs. When the civil war broke out did they take in the majority of us in the name of a "one ummah". No the majority of us were forced to come to these western countries with a completely opposite culture and learn an entirely new language.

They could've helped way more than they did in the last drought and famine. So many people died that didn't have to while they sit on gold thrones. Don't ever come to me with that "one ummah" bs the only people that look out for us is our own.
:susp:
None of the Gulf countries admitted a single refugee from Syria(who by the way, took in many Somalis, and allowed them to get an education).

Mocking an Islamic concept due to the doings of corrupt bedouins who hit the jackpot is ridiculous. These rulers are some of the worst people ever, and nobody is denying that. What your saying reminds me of those who leave Islam because of the actions of Muslims who aren't following their religion.

None of the Gulf countries admitted a single refugee from Syria(who by the way, took in many Somalis, and allowed them to get an education).
:ayaanswag:
You're just strengthening my belief that one ummah is bs. They get an education and than what? They never get full citizenships. As soon as they stop working, get sick, or retire they all get sent back.

And the Somalis that are born in the Arab countries that have never stepped foot in Somalia all have Somali passports and documentation.
:faysalwtf:

At least in America because I was born there I automatically had a citizenship. While my parents became naturalized. They didn't make it difficult because we're from Somalia.
:kodaksmiley:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
:ayaanswag:
You're just strengthening my belief that one ummah is bs. They get an education and than what? They never get full citizenships. As soon as they stop working, get sick, or retire they all get sent back.

And the Somalis that are born in the Arab countries that have never stepped foot in Somalia all have Somali passports and documentation.
:faysalwtf:

At least in America because I was born there I automatically had a citizenship. While my parents became naturalized. They didn't make it difficult because we're from Somalia.
:kodaksmiley:
Who said that they don't get full citizenship? After living there for 10 years, you get a full Syrian citizenship. Again, there are 22 Arab countries and Somalia is one of them, you are generalizing Arabs based on 5.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
I know a family who were born and raised in Syria, but had to leave as soon as the father lost his job

I have family in the gulf who have been there for over 40 years and don't have citizenship and neither do their children and grandchildren who were born there :yacadiim:

For the ones that fled the civil war it was more of a pit stop than anything.
I'm not talking about those people. I'm talking about the ones that have made their whole lives here. The ones that own houses, have cars, have jobs, etc. They don't have full citizenships let alone permanent residencies.

They could get deported at any time. Is it really so difficult to give them atleast a permanent residency. When they contribute so much to their economy and society?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending